[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello guys any can give a advice for sirus fight?, is the only boss that kill me, but only in last phase with the "DIE" really i dont see it.

Thanks for the build, conquerors die in like 10 seconds.

DIE!!!
Dodge
Kill

You just gotta learn the timings of abilities according to his voice lines. That's the only thing that will help you survive.
The closer you are to him when he casts DIE, the better because he's able to angle his beam better when you're further away.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 5, 2020, 7:58:23 PM

If you guys on tight budget, shav 6L is not mandatory. Just focus getting the jewel first. ATM I'm lvl 95 still using solaris lorica and manage to do Sirus A8 deathless (now I know why minion is the best against sirus since you just spamming shield charge to dodge his 'die' beam). I recommend to spam harvest craft life to jewel and sold it.

Also thanks to OP and other. I can now recklessly doing map except for certain map like dungeon where the boss has high physical dmg.
Last edited by velaxi1 on Jul 5, 2020, 8:22:50 PM
Does vicious bite crit multi affect our golem?

How can we push our golem to 5m?
After getting most awakened gems, now aiming for awak multistrike. Not sure what to upgrade next..
Made this gloves. Think it's good option because combination of 4 spectrs and AG. What you thinking about this?
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

After getting most awakened gems, now aiming for awak multistrike. Not sure what to upgrade next..

All I can suggest is 21/20 purity gems and 2% life regen enchant on boots. Also from looking at your tree I'm betting you don't have enough aura increased to get 90% res because I'm the same level as you and havent been able to spend any more % ES nodes near leadership I also see you have some minion damage nodes skilled into on the left.
"
WormBlast wrote:
Made this gloves. Think it's good option because combination of 4 spectrs and AG. What you thinking about this?

Those gloves sacrifice a lot of ES though.
Guys I still can't understand how can you do 10 auras at the same time? I don't have enough life for the other auras? Can you take a look at my setup?

As you have noticed I linked blood magic to PoF. But it won't allow me to activate it as I don't have enough HP. However, if I remove blood magic, i can now use PoF.

Auras that I have now:
1. Purity of Fire
2. Purity of Ice
3. Discipline
4. Pride
5. Grace
6. Dread Banner
7. Precision

I really wanted to use Haste too guys, can you help?

edit: I forgot to mention i have Charisma anointed amulet as well..
Last edited by Yntensity on Jul 6, 2020, 3:19:37 AM
"
coolzombiesg wrote:
"
WormBlast wrote:

Those gloves sacrifice a lot of ES though.

Not a lot. Some hundreds. And we can change craft from minion damage to es. Or we can try to made or buy this glooves with bigger es. It is not very important. The deal is about to take gloves with +2minion socketed gems and get 4 spectres with AG.

hey guys, its my first minion build following this guide. so im still confusing about the jewel used, and for the aura which of it is the best in slot?mind checking my profile and tell me whats the best upgrade in order??
"
coolzombiesg wrote:
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

All I can suggest is 21/20 purity gems and 2% life regen enchant on boots. Also from looking at your tree I'm betting you don't have enough aura increased to get 90% res because I'm the same level as you and havent been able to spend any more % ES nodes near leadership I also see you have some minion damage nodes skilled into on the left.

My aura increase is 205% is enough to hit 90% resist. So purity can come later.
Just yeaa I was thinking how to push damage further first, stil remain at 7.5-8k es range.

With ur glove additional AG, Can increase damage by kingsmaker?
Last edited by nicholaiilam on Jul 6, 2020, 2:28:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info