[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

I think I will drop the 5 point flask recover into ES cause I'm 92 and I need points, I will try to encorporate enduring cry and test it for myself, I got a lucky craft the other day for a large cluster - rotten claws/renewal/primordial bond so my question is do I have 100% chance to impale with that node alone and generosity+dread banner ? (I read your response to the other guy, but I wanna know if it's a 100%) I'm still rocking Solaris Lorica and I have other things to buy with my currency than buying a Shav's :D (good phys mitigation corruption on the shield, have to roll my other large cluster etc)
Last edited by dailybg on Jul 5, 2020, 3:13:30 AM
I getting a little tired of the arena master constant shield banging in the HO.
Thinking of setting up 4 specters and since damage is good( now have one of each) going for 2 X carnage + 1 X power chiefs and a forth defensive one like maybe this one:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/They_of_Tul
They are a bit tricky to get but use a skill called Snow Cloak:
(10-15)% reduced Damage taken
(10-20)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
(10-20)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
Base duration is 10 seconds
(It also look cool)

Going for utmost intellect give me 40 more ES for the 10 strength lost after respecting written in blood and a 6% energy shield node, pretty minor boost
Last edited by snowmittens on Jul 5, 2020, 3:35:04 AM
for the Large clusters to get the ideal rolls what ilvl do you suggests?

i like to get

renewal%rotten claw + any other so that i can also replace impale

i have played around my ilvl 83 cluster but it rolls those stat/resist alot

is it at least ilvl 78 for
rotten
renewal
vicious

and ilvl 77 below for

rotten
renewal
+any
"

i like to get

rotten
renewal
vicious

and ilvl 77 below for

rotten
renewal
+any

Go here and search down for large cluster and see for yourself https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php

Just crafted this badboy w/ seeds. Would recommend!
Last edited by muzaroni on Jul 5, 2020, 4:58:17 AM
"

Just crafted this badboy w/ seeds. Would recommend!

grats with gem, what ilvl is that?
Mine is 78, but anything above 75 works.

Is there any priority on which awoken gem need to buy?
"

i like to get

rotten
renewal
vicious

and ilvl 77 below for

rotten
renewal
+any

You can easily get vicious bite if you have critical seed. From there, just harvest crafting physical and life. Just hoping to the rng that you don't land on feasting fiend and raze(unlikely).
I'm little confused how i can progress with this build? I'm 74 now and i'm sitting of a meager 30k CDPS and it shows. My Minions having constant problems dealing with packs and the mapping progress in T1 Maps is really slow. I have only 17C left with maybe 7 more to come.
All the Cluster Jewels are crazy expensive now and i don't really see a way to progress here without getting bored(run Blood Aqueduct/Quarry all day).
One step i see would be to go for charisma with lvl 75 but one purity aura more does not seem to be the awnser here because my pob says it would only be 3% dmg.

Can somebody please take a look and maybe give me hope again to keep on playing?
https://pastebin.com/t58MfU0E

I have nearly all gear. the Shav's(3+ Ex), the Golem Stones (30 to 120C) and of course the majority of the Cluster Jewels are missing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info