[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
nicholaiilam wrote:
Can ask how to improve my es?

I not sure why my es is 6.9k even I follow mostly ur pob

Your missing small amounts of ES in different places.

Your global base is a lot smaller than his. As well as having a less % increase

Your helmet gives 278, his gives 300
gloves give 81, his gives 155

You have less % effect compared to him so that means his discipline is better overall.
This is because you have Precise Commander, Sublime Form and Grounded Commander for your medium clusters.
I simply don't get how OP has 2.1M damage per Golem based on his original POB. I've asked about this in an earlier page where I pulled up OPs (at that time POB) and copied all the config and Juju mods and I still didn't hit the same 2.1M. I just pulled up OP's current POB which has much better gems now, and it still doesn't hit the original 2.1M.

I also pulled up Nuboo's POB cause his gear is insane too, even he doesn't get close.

These are the 2 POB's I'm looking at, both pulled 12:39pm July 2, 2020:
WaffleT: https://pastebin.com/9SZWibJ6
Nuboo: https://pastebin.com/WDEEYuis

Things I've checked:
- Always at Full life
- Minions use Power & Frenzy charges
- 16 Minions
- Feeding Frenzy active
- Maimed & Blinded
- Shaper
- Intimidate (w/ woke Melee Phys)

This is the Jinxed Juju I've just copy/pasted in every POB I've been testing:
Spoiler
Rarity: UNIQUE
The Jinxed Juju
Citrine Amulet
Unique ID: 18a40e5779722e623d9691ac67ec3909d4e41cc9ac1d58343b38ae9766748192
Item Level: 72
LevelReq: 48
Implicits: 2
{crafted}Allocates Charisma
+24 to Strength and Dexterity
+37 to Intelligence
+25% to Chaos Resistance
15% increased Effect of your Curses
15% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
10% of Damage from Hits is taken from your Spectres' Life before you
== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed
== Replenishing Presence fix ==
Regenerate 2% of Life per second
Minions Regenerate 2% of Life per second
"
WaffleT wrote:
Did you upgrade pride from minimum effect? It defaults to minimum on import I think
Could someone tell me how to do this in PoB?

edit// okay disregard my last 2 comments. Thanks to Nuboo for explaining it to me.

Select Pride in left dropdown & Select "Maximum Effect".
Last edited by muzaroni on Jul 2, 2020, 3:02:56 PM
A phasing haste watcher's eye is an absolute must in this build. It makes your movement speed disgusting. I just zoom through maps now. I took convocation out, it was made totally redundant.

Can anyone take a gander and maybe make some improvement suggestions?

I know I need to find some gear with stats so I can use two passive points more efficiently
My impale and multistrike gems need upgrading.
I need 1 more %increase aura effect jewel with RP to take me to 90% all res.
Also the large cluster jewels need to be converted to minion damage and noteables (I don't know where I'll find the passive points for this).

Is there anything I'm missing or doing blatantly wrong? Do my primordial jewels need to be better?
How do you have 90% resistances?
Probably a dumb question, but want to make sure - corrupting my gems is ok, right? The rings don't offer any regen benefit since we're energy shield?
"
sMatthew9 wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but want to make sure - corrupting my gems is ok, right? The rings don't offer any regen benefit since we're energy shield?

They do as you take Zealot's Oath, so life regen is applied to ES
"
sMatthew9 wrote:

Just like Bolton said, we do take zealot's oath plus gems do not count as items.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 2, 2020, 10:21:32 PM
"
swaes wrote:
How do you have 90% resistances?

At least lvl 23 gems with 200% increased effect of non curse auras which takes you to 90%

Gem levels 21-22 will give you 88% at 200% effectiveness.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 2, 2020, 11:11:43 PM
loving the build now bout to hit lvl 92 :) i got myself one large minion cluster jewel as recent upgrade? i was wondering what are the best cluster mods for us are? i currently have renewal, rotten claws, call to the slaughter so far since i just randomly rolled it. what exactly are we looking for?

also are there other upgrades after the clusters? like helm or weapon for example?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info