[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
diablomig wrote:
I am again with another stupid suggestion. New Maven helmet opens up interesting possibility in combination with coward's legacy belt. The belt makes us always on low life so we can take Pain Atttunement for one skill point and get 30% more damage. The helmet makes us curse immune if we have one ring magic (not rare). So at the expense of the belt slot, losing kitava helmet (probably can switch to cwdt there) and losing maybe some stuff from one ring (it will have to be magic), we are getting 30% more damage and curse immunity, which is always good in end game maps since they always roll with nasty curses with increased effectiveness. It probably opens up nother shenanigans with low life status because there are quite a lot of items that give bonuses when you are on low life, like Daresson shield that gives you basically 50 attack and 50 spell block without any investement at all. That frees the 4 points we put in the spell block cluster on top.

Thing is, if you want damage from a helmet+belt slot you'll get more from rares. XD

Crown of The Inward Eye or Rare with Transfiguration of Mind will outperform LL status. Especially since Belt slot also gives mana+mana recovery and life+resists.

Hey Gryph, really liking your build for my first ever season of PoE I have a quick question though I was able to snag a crown of the inward eye with the cremation enchant which gems should I socket in it and would I need to replace the annointment on my amulet to something different

Thanks and big cheers to you.
"
Hey Gryph, really liking your build for my first ever season of PoE I have a quick question though I was able to snag a crown of the inward eye with the cremation enchant which gems should I socket in it and would I need to replace the annointment on my amulet to something different

Yeah swap anoint for Arcane Swiftness.

For helmet, you'll move wave of conviction to trigger wand. Move Void sphere to helmet (if you still want to use it)

Drop Blade Blast. Get Ele Weakness or Conductivity on hit ring. You could also self cast tempest shield and put ele weakness into wand.

Void Sphere + Second Wind is good for self casting. Can get cheeky and add in Awakened Hextouch + Temp chains for maximum slow :P
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"

Yeah swap anoint for Arcane Swiftness.

For helmet, you'll move wave of conviction to trigger wand. Move Void sphere to helmet (if you still want to use it)

Drop Blade Blast. Get Ele Weakness or Conductivity on hit ring. You could also self cast tempest shield and put ele weakness into wand.

Void Sphere + Second Wind is good for self casting. Can get cheeky and add in Awakened Hextouch + Temp chains for maximum slow :P

Thanks a whole bunch for the swift reply and take care!
im switching a elementalist RF for this build, but why the gems in the pobs are not the same as the post?
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
im switching a elementalist RF for this build, but why the gems in the pobs are not the same as the post?

old pobs. best to follow post or look at my profile character (standard league) UndeadArchmage
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

old pobs. best to follow post or look at my profile character (standard league) UndeadArchmage

Thanks for the answer, BUT why your char dont have mom? xD
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

Thanks for the answer, BUT why your char dont have mom? xD

because I have it on Cloak of Defiance. :)
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

because I have it on Cloak of Defiance. :)

LOOOOL, tho i was only another 10%, i forgot totally that, its even worse because already bought it.. sorry, ima kill myself (?)
Ok, I know this is a stupid question, but can someone walk me through where the lightning damage is coming from in this build and why added lightning/shock is a valuable asset to the build?

PLEASE!

Edit: Follow-up question, would there be a reason NOT to use a corrupted 21/23 Cremation gem?
Last edited by WingXero on Feb 24, 2021, 10:04:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info