[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Any chance of consolidating the POBs into one?
Last edited by destroyermaker on Aug 23, 2020, 5:05:23 PM
Thanks a lot Gryphenprey. Your build carried me through all content in Harvest.

I started as VD-DT-SS at league launch and then transitioned to cremation following your guide.

Mid-League with the help of Harvest mechanics and with inspiration from UberDan MinMaxed version, I started crafting gear for a crit oriented build.
Showcasing my end of league gear :

here's my pob https://pastebin.com/9kKfV1n8

Again thx for all 40/40, all content done on my own. The journey was fun. Stay safe and sane exiles.
Last edited by laath on Sep 16, 2020, 6:26:31 AM
Maybe I missed it but what flask do u run?
"

These two are the main ones I'd make sure to have.

The rest is whatever your preferences are. The mana flask is totally not needed, I just like having curse immunity on it as it's very easy to manage.

I also like having the Quicksilver of Adrenaline for better movement.

Get Bottled Faith if you want to go Crit (crit requires really good gear)
Hi Gryph,

This build has carried me smoothly throughout Harvest, definitely having another go as league start as I am not getting bored yet.

I would say despite the necro nerf, it “should not” affect us too drastically?

The 2 new INt spells void sphere and the one that adds mana cost and lightning dmg seems to give good synergy to it, what are your thoughts so far?
"
lyfredaheero wrote:
Hi Gryph,

This build has carried me smoothly throughout Harvest, definitely having another go as league start as I am not getting bored yet.

I would say despite the necro nerf, it “should not” affect us too drastically?

The 2 new INt spells void sphere and the one that adds mana cost and lightning dmg seems to give good synergy to it, what are your thoughts so far?

Yeah since they didn't touch Essence Glutton this build will barely notice. We lose some block which is sad but that's fine. We can compensate on gear/tree if needed.

I really like Sigil of Power as it has obvious natural synergy with the build and will just make getting good damage easier. Void Sphere *could* be useful just to draw in monsters but we'll just have to see.
Will you update this build for 3,12?
"
Asag wrote:
Will you update this build for 3,12?

Probably. Not much changed for the core of the build. We lost some block but that's it. Some of the alternate gem qualities are really sweet looking.
Ive tried leveling with slinger, arc and bl and it was smooth. I saw you mentioned earlier to switch to this after merc lab. Do you need any items at all? Im mostly thinking of foible at league start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info