[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Guys what am I doing wrong? https://pastebin.com/pbTnRvxw i cant even get passed stage one of sirius aw8

I know my gear is not the best I only invested around 20ex so far (only around 12 on) and i'm still crafting better rings with 8% increased mana, mana and mana regen; a better shield with mana, mana regen and mana when block; and better belt with increased life and mana recovery + mana + life, but i expected to be able to die 5 times and at least get to kill him, instead I died like 4 times in phase one... I truly dk what am I doing wrong...
Last edited by Grekey on Jul 30, 2020, 2:17:36 PM
"
Grekey wrote:
Guys what am I doing wrong? https://pastebin.com/pbTnRvxw i cant even get passed stage one of sirius aw8

I know my gear is not the best I only invested around 20ex so far (only around 12 on) and i'm still crafting better rings with 8% increased mana, mana and mana regen; a better shield with mana, mana regen and mana when block; and better belt with increased life and mana recovery + mana + life, but i expected to be able to die 5 times and at least get to kill him, instead I died like 4 times in phase one... I truly dk what am I doing wrong...

Looking it over a little bit I suggest the following easy changes first:

Swap your fevered mind and watcher's eye jewel locations and remove the Power Charge for Faith and Steel. You can also save 3 passives by then rerouting the pathing of the tree if you want the extra passives elsewhere. AOE is nice of course, but if you want to get a cluster jewel tree started I would definitely start there.

This will free up Mystic Bulwark and Prodigal Perfection notables from Fevered Mind and is the main reason I went with the Faster Casting gloves.

Beyond that you shouldn't have much issue with Sirus. Turn up your dialogue volume and dodge when he says "DIE!" :P
@Gryph,

Was wondering if it might be possible for your to import my gear into your PoB and see what kind of dps it shows? From what I can tell, I'm missing roughly 50k or so. Just trying to figure out ways to squeeze a bit more damage out of my current setup.
Hi, I was wondering where does all the mana regen comes from? I am at level 68 with around 5k mana but I only regen 200 per second. Is it the skill tree that gives most of the mana regen or the equipments? Thanks
"
ddcv wrote:
Hi, I was wondering where does all the mana regen comes from? I am at level 68 with around 5k mana but I only regen 200 per second. Is it the skill tree that gives most of the mana regen or the equipments? Thanks

Essence Glutton Ascendancy gives 4% base mana regen per second. Any Increased Mana Regeneration Rate you get from gear/tree is a HUGE boost to your overall regen as a result.
Hey, I'm loving the build so far! I just killed Sirus 4 without many problems (3rd phase took forever tho). While I'm pretty tanky, I feel my damage is a bit low and I'm not sure which steps to take now.

I was thinking about getting Unnatural Instinct, but my budget is currently only about 9ex and I'd like to know your opinion, if it's better to go for it or if I can make a better use of my currency changing something of my gear or getting cluster jewels (also not sure of which passives I need to refund if i go that way)

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Tj9v4JSw

Thank you guys for your help!
I unlocked Trigger earlier today but was just powering through maps to get to Sirus and dilly-dallying in garden wondering what crafts to save and what to use them on. I think this is when the build is taken to the next level - trigger RF/Bone/Tempest. The DPS jump is so huge.

Current Gear

Been super unlucky with augment life/remove life aug life crafts. Will go on a string of maps soon and just spam Weta's. I have this waiting for me
- needs a bit more tinkering + mana craft.

Also kind of given up running Lab. So tedious despite being unkillable. Such a time waster and haven't hit my helmet enchant yet.

P/S: How do you deal with insane bleed stacks? I survived a 12 stack earlier today i think mainly because i removed fire + Arakaali - the hp regen kicked in. I/m wondering if it hits 20+ whether i'll be able to survive the bleed.
Last edited by Ezciel on Aug 4, 2020, 11:47:58 AM
@Gryphenprey hello sir, i already try this build and so far i can enjoy any content in the game right now.

Current Gear
Spoiler

As you can see on my Ruby ring I have "+# mana gained for each enemy hit by your spell". Does this mod works on Cremation explosions? Thank you.
Last edited by kukuhkr on Aug 4, 2020, 5:52:16 PM
"
kukuhkr wrote:
@Gryphenprey hello sir, i already try this build and so far i can enjoy any content in the game right now.

Current Gear
Spoiler

As you can see on my Ruby ring I have "+# mana gained for each enemy hit by your spell". Does this mod works on Cremation explosions? Thank you.

I mean, yes it works, but it's not particularly useful for us as it's not going to give very much overall mana recovery.

"
Ezciel wrote:
I unlocked Trigger earlier today but was just powering through maps to get to Sirus and dilly-dallying in garden wondering what crafts to save and what to use them on. I think this is when the build is taken to the next level - trigger RF/Bone/Tempest. The DPS jump is so huge.

Current Gear

Been super unlucky with augment life/remove life aug life crafts. Will go on a string of maps soon and just spam Weta's. I have this waiting for me
- needs a bit more tinkering + mana craft.

Also kind of given up running Lab. So tedious despite being unkillable. Such a time waster and haven't hit my helmet enchant yet.

P/S: How do you deal with insane bleed stacks? I survived a 12 stack earlier today i think mainly because i removed fire + Arakaali - the hp regen kicked in. I/m wondering if it hits 20+ whether i'll be able to survive the bleed.

You would be far better running lab for your boots t oget 70% mana regen enchant. Also a lot less stressful. haha

I can survive 20+ stacks of corrupted blood but sometimes with nasty map mods it's still a pain. Especially with RF up. Just get a corrupted blood immunity jewel if you can.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
You would be far better running lab for your boots t oget 70% mana regen enchant. Also a lot less stressful. haha

I can survive 20+ stacks of corrupted blood but sometimes with nasty map mods it's still a pain. Especially with RF up. Just get a corrupted blood immunity jewel if you can.

Ah makes sense. I overlooked a corrupted blood immunity gem. I hope i can get one for cheap!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info