3.11.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

"
kamisamax wrote:
Can you please add more crafting options? Where are mana ones/minions ones/ stat ones for example?

Yeah, I wonder why they don't make it easier to craft op items for op builds.
Minions Mana and stat stacking builds don't need help. fuck that
havent had any of these issues. except maybe a fleeing plant. But alot of stuff is invisible. mainly trunks althou the text is still there and some stuff in my hideout and my stash box but not the stuff inside the box.
and in general alot of graphic bugs with effects. dx11 here since vulcan gave pc bluescreen first time i tried.

Otherwise a great league
Thanks, the league has been great so far, love the visuals, the mechanic etc.
Last edited by Care_Less on Jun 22, 2020, 11:47:20 AM
"
0203 wrote:
giff textures back pls

Like he said..
Can't see traps in labyrinth and trials before entering the labyrinth...
"restartlessly" is a great new word! Patching the english language.
Surprised to still not see an Arcanist Brand hotfix. GGG usually never allows busted damage to survive more than a day or people to enjoy OP characters.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
The patch seems to bring a new problem . So now i have to wait for the patch , who will fix the patch , that makes players getting disconnected when they change instances.
Forgive me for this ...

F.ck this patch, reset it to previous so we can play the damn game!
This patch seems to be a new challenge:
Get an abnormal diconnect and lose all of the following
- a bunch of maps ..check
- a syndicate safehouse ..check
- uber lab runs ..check
- the ability to connect to your hideout ..check
- the ability to connect to the game ..pending

great patch
Last edited by ralaeha on Jun 22, 2020, 8:32:30 PM
I actually can't play the game now. Constantly losing maps and uber labs to instance crashes. Not even exaggerating. I can't keep up my maps now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info