Resistance craft doesn't work

"
51percented wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Thanks for your report, the level of the item has to be the same or lower than the craft level.

EDIT:
Turns out there's something else in play here and there are cases where it should work fine but currently isn't. We can look into this.

wait a minute...

does this mean that you can't craft on items over 83 ilvl?!

wtf?

or you need to upgrade zone with Watchstones to 86 for 86 ilvl crafts?!

People tested other recipe it is +- 10 ilvl
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
51percented wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Thanks for your report, the level of the item has to be the same or lower than the craft level.

EDIT:
Turns out there's something else in play here and there are cases where it should work fine but currently isn't. We can look into this.

wait a minute...

does this mean that you can't craft on items over 83 ilvl?!

wtf?

or you need to upgrade zone with Watchstones to 86 for 86 ilvl crafts?!

People tested other recipe it is +- 10 ilvl

still 81 lvl craft doesn't work on 84 ilvl item

other is other resistances or?
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
Anyway the GGG dev has admit it is not the problem of ilvl but he need to investigate what is causing this bug.

So far all you need to hope is post the info (your item and the screenshot of the recipe) and GGG do the investigate and fix the bug
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 28, 2020, 3:41:10 PM
https://prnt.sc/t83j9j

also doesnt work for me here
I've updated my previous comment, the item level can be up to 10 levels higher than the crafting option.
https://imgur.com/a/iB1TsYW

Also not working on this amulet. Please fix asap.

Seed is ilvl 83. Amulet is ilvl 76.
Last edited by kappucino on Jun 29, 2020, 12:06:17 AM
GGG pls fix it
I'm having this issue as well. Definitely a bug.
Same problem here, can't change the resists on this:

And I really want to change the resists on this, because I made it under the assumption i could change them. I really hope this gets fixed soon. Else I gotta go the more expensive route of removing cold and adding lightning...
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2020, 9:05:10 AM
Not working for me either. Craft: Change a modifier that grants Cold Resistance into a similar-tier modifier that grants Lightning Resistance. Lvl 76 craft ilvl 72 helm
Last edited by UbiquityXCVII on Jun 30, 2020, 4:39:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info