Resistance craft doesn't work

Don't know if I am using it wrong or just the craft doesn't work. I am talking about "Change a modifier that grants Fire Resistance into a similar-tier-modifier that grants Cold Resistance." craft.

Craft lvl is 28, chest is 38, so it's not that. It has fire resistance mod, but it says that it doesn't... Do I understant it correctly? Shiould it be fine?
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Jun 20, 2020, 8:17:20 AM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2020, 3:26:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ohh, or should crafting lvl be higher than item's, not the opposite...? I'm sorry, crafting was not my strongest suit in this game -.-
Smile! <3
Having the same issue with cold to lightning res craft. Craft level is 54 and item level is 62
"
Wilc wrote:
Don't know if I am using it wrong or just the craft doesn't work. I am talking about "Change a modifier that grants Fire Resistance into a similar-tier-modifier that grants Cold Resistance." craft.

Craft lvl is 28, chest is 38, so it's not that. It has fire resistance mod, but it says that it doesn't... Do I understant it correctly? Shiould it be fine?

Thanks for your report, the level of the item has to be the same or lower than the craft level. THIS IS INCORRECT.

EDIT:
Turns out there's something else in play here and there are cases where it should work fine but currently isn't. We can look into this.

EDIT2:
The item level can be up to 10 levels higher than the crafting option.
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Jun 28, 2020, 7:23:07 PM
I have similar issue:

Item level: 32, modification level: 42
Item has +10% to Fire Resistance

Error: Item has not modifiers of the specific type
Running into the same issue, item level requirement is lower than the craft(68) and the item level of the item is exactly the same as the craft(ilvl 72 item and ilvl 72 seed). Only has one resistance on it and an open suffix so it's not being blocked. Says item has no modifiers of the specified type. Any updates on this bug?
Got this issue too.
Trying to change the cold resistance into lightning resistance
(Boots are item level 71) The craft should is level 72
So the item level is lower then the craft level, but it still throws the message that it has no modifiers of that type.
Start bumping this thread until this s**t is on known bug list and "What we are working on"

Also, here is someone else new info

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2885547/

"
evmt wrote:
Harvest crafting fails with a reason "Item has no modifiers of the specified type" when trying to change lightning resitance into cold on an item that in fact has lightning resistance.

https://imgur.com/a/XKksL14
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2884663

"
dooboosoda wrote:

I tried changing my 45% lightning resistance on my boots to equal tier fire and it kept saying there's no available mods. When I used cold-> fire instead, it worked fine (on the same boots).

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Same here.
Craft ist lvl 67, item level is 63.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info