[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Why is conc effect being used in this build as well?
I just added Intimidating Cry to the build and got Call to Arms on passive tree to make it instant. This increased DPS of Required Gear by %4.3 and Meta Gear by %6.1 only with Intimidate. We're also getting good Overwhelm Physical Damage Reduction and 2 exerted attacks. It replaced Increased Duration on Blood Rage as it was unnecessarily long. It's duration is lowered from 19 seconds to 11 seconds now. Also made changes to Running The Build section about the usage of Intimidating Cry, don't forget to check it out.

"
SUNRA3000 wrote:
Hi PegasusRider,

I just want want to say thank you for this amazing build, and thank you for taking the time to answer people's questions. I have been reading them all and it's helping me too.

I am a casual player on 2nd build ever and only level 79 but so far I'm loving this build much more than my previous Molten Strike Jugg.

Got today my Soul Taker on a T1 Lookout boss, so I'm super happy.

My question is 5L/6L "Bellys" are super expensive for me, so I'm trying to craft one 5L in the Garden, what item base would you recommend here? Or cheap 5L/6L to buy?

Thanks again!

Hi. Thanks for your nice words and gratz for the Soul Taker! Astral Plate is the best base for crafting in that case. When buying, good Astral Plates can be expensive because of the implicit so you can look for Gladiator Plate or Glorious Plate.

"
Londeh wrote:
"
First of all, thanks for the very thorough build guide.

Created my Duelist about two hours ago just for this build.

I'm currently at Act 3 and everything is super smooth, except for the mana management. The leech node we pick from the start doesn't seem to have a very significant impact, which I guess is normal. The rest is all good, damage is great, survivabilty is great, anything but the mana. Boss fights are a bit of a struggle due to that. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Please share any tips that you might have.

Don't use Artic Armour until you can use Soul taker.

This ring will carry you until maps.

OP: you should add this ring to the leveling uniques

Thanks a lot for the suggestion but it's not really useful for us. There's no mana problem when levelling actually, only that it's not perfect around Act 2-3. After that it gets better at Act 4 and becomes much more comfortable at Act 5. After Act 6 mana is not a problem, you'll almost only need mana flask for leap spamming. Problem here is Thief's Torment requires level 30, and that's where Act 4 starts where it won't be needed from that point. I think Le Heup of All will be better there as a unique ring.

"
NinjaDuckyy wrote:
Why is conc effect being used in this build as well?

It's because aoe of Lacerate is more than enough even when using Conc. Effect for us, and Conc. Effect adds good amount of DPS.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 27, 2020, 12:04:53 PM
btw sirus 7 possible,0 death)
Well, Praxis Paua Ring solved my mana issues during the storyline. It's 1 Chaos Orb and it helps out big time until you reach Act 6 or 7.

I'm currently level 88 and so far everything's been great. This build scales really well, now that I've equipped the Soul Taker, it's even better.
Hi, I've decided to start with this build and have sinked in quite a lot of currency building it already. However, it feels like my DPS is still lacking especially on single target. Would you be kind to check my character and see what else I can improve on?
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
Hi, I've decided to start with this build and have sinked in quite a lot of currency building it already. However, it feels like my DPS is still lacking especially on single target. Would you be kind to check my character and see what else I can improve on?

BTW, here's my POB:

https://pastebin.com/XH8ZCy8E
็Hi, love this build so far. I just finished leveling and will go to the map now. However, I'm not very good at crafting, can you guide how to craft various items in the meta gear topic?(like 400dps Axe) I have some currency for crafting.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Arukabe on Jun 28, 2020, 8:07:15 AM
First off, ty for the build. Had a lot of fun with this so far.

Got most of the gear sorted (required, not yet ready for meta), but had a question regarding helm enchant. Was lucky enough to score “ancestral war chief grants 30% damage while active”. Now, I’m assuming that it adds to the 17% that is granted from the gem itself, so if I was thinking of keeping the enchant, modding both gloves and boots with the jun mod (think I read that as an option in your guide), essentially putting slightly more focus on bosses, rather than speeding up leap slam.. clear speed seems insane already in white maps. - do you think it’ll make much difference if I leave off the blood rage enchant?

Currently lvl87, running 6l belly + soul taker and 350dps rare
Hello, so I'm at the point where I'm not really sure about what my next upgrade should be.

Currently, I would say that I'm doing more than OK in T14 maps and below. T15 and T16 are fine too, but the boss fights are pretty difficult and most of the time I get killed a lot.

Any advice on gear upgrades so that I can improve my T15-T16 boss fights would be highly appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nikolaynikolov797/characters
Last edited by QuickoPOE on Jun 28, 2020, 12:17:38 PM
Hi, started with this build and have some questions.

1. Why do we not pick Crimson Dance?
2. Why Concentraded Effect Support over Brutality Support? Brutality seems to give us more damage without losing any AoE.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info