[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

ty for the detailed guide on what to upgrade, anyone else gets their fps destroying using lacerate on a pack of mobs?

fixed the fps drops with this: (it still drops but it's smoother)

If you're having fps drops try this method.

Go to your POE directory and right click properties on "PathOfExile.exe" or "PathOfExile_x64.exe" depending on which you are running.

Go to compatibility and click "Change high DPI settings"

Click the checkbox "Override high DPI scaling behavior" I set the "Scaling performed by" to Application.

This has helped me go from constant fps drops to really smooth gameplay, but i can't guarantee it'll work for everyone sorry.
Last edited by exilekami on Oct 2, 2020, 4:23:58 PM
tnx for build, PegasusRideR)
need help) What upgrade next on my char Mir_Duel)
Hi, I'm having pretty good success with the build and am starting to transition from the intro gear to the meta gear. I'm having trouble with some of the crafting, mainly the ring with the vulnerability affix. Do I have to use a warlord base with the affix and then craft on it using essences of contempt to get both the vulnerability and a high phys damage roll?
"
exilekami wrote:
ty for the detailed guide on what to upgrade, anyone else gets their fps destroying using lacerate on a pack of mobs?

Go to your POE directory and right click properties on "PathOfExile.exe" or "PathOfExile_x64.exe" depending on which you are running.

Click the checkbox "Override high DPI scaling behavior" I set the "Scaling performed by" to Application.

This has helped me go from constant fps drops to really smooth gameplay, but i can't guarantee it'll work for everyone sorry.

Hey i've some fps drops too, i'll try this^^

Can you just post a little screenshot to share where the setting is exaclty because my windows is not in english and i'm not sure if i'm right, thx !
"
Niico75 wrote:
"
exilekami wrote:

Can you just post a little screenshot to share where the setting is exaclty because my windows is not in english and i'm not sure if i'm right, thx !

there u go.
man those rings cost over 5ex each
"
exilekami wrote:
"
Niico75 wrote:
"
exilekami wrote:

there u go.

Thx a lot this is what i've done and its a little bit better i think there will be everytime some lag on poe, can't do nothing for that.
Last edited by Niico75 on Oct 3, 2020, 3:29:32 PM
"
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Because of some action GGG has taken some days ago, whole trade economy is fucked up at the moment. We're at 12th day and an ex should cost 140-150c but it's still 76c. This makes 1ex items 2ex on trade, doubling all prices.

I'm curious, did not find any info on that with a quick google search. Can you precise what kind of thing GGG did to change EX value or economy ?

"
exilekami wrote:
man those rings cost over 5ex each

Ok, looks like it's time to explain what happened. Let's hope GGG won't delete or edit this post. A huge ban wave to bots and RMTers was done 5th and 6th days of the league. From what I gathered, this time ban waves were done to Hardware ID's, meaning creating a new account and continuing isn't possible for them. In past leagues, these ban waves used to happen around mid-league. But this time GGG decided to do it right at the start, before economy settles. I don't support bots or RMTers(actually hate them I can say), but we can't deny that they are huge part of Path of Exile economy. Removing them at the start of the league is the cause of all these economy problems. Such as an ex still worths 65c, but it used to be 140-150c around these times all leagues. This made all items double their prices in terms of ex on trade. This made upgrading much harder, and affects all builds and every player. If they were going to act this early, they should have came up with a solution(such as adjusting ex drop rates, etc.), but they didn't, and here we are. But it's not that bad like each ring upgrade is 5ex for us. I managed to get these 2 for lower than 1ex each(can't remember exact prices):
I hope this will get solved in time and GGG will do something for it. I've been doing this build for 1.5 years and it's the first time I'm also having problems upgrading because of the prices. Meanwhile this gets fixed, it's best to do chaos recipe since Ex-c rate is 1-65. That way we can upgrade much faster.

"
Hi there, thx for the build, having much fun with it, even if I'm stuck at T13-14 for the moment. Need better gear I suppose. Mine is not optimal (character lacermaax on my page).

Hi. Thanks for your nice words. You have 2.09m DPS and 6.1k life at the moment. I think you can do better than T13-T14s with those stats. Let's upgrade your gear. I will list upgrades in order. Get a 420pDPS+ axe(2.19m), get gloves with attack speed added(2.30m), change 2nd ring with a Vulnerability on Hit ring(2.40m and perma-vulnerability)(also swap gems on Boots and Weapon 2 and add Culling Strike to Leap setup and removing Vulnerability from CWDT), get 4-mod jewels and a Watcher's Eye(2.81m), get a Stygian Vise and an abyss jewel(2.83m DPS, 6.2k life), get boots with an open suffix so you can craft "Non-Vaal Skills Deal Increased Damage During Soul Gain Prevention"(this helps on bosses). Meanwhile make gems 20-20 and on Lacerate setup 21-20(3.21m DPS, 6.2k life). You can work on life a little more for better survivability. Good luck upgrading and hope this helps! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/b2tDV6EC

"
Kasimpoe wrote:
Thanks for the Build, it is a fantastic league starter.

Can you help me with the next steps for gear progress? What are the big steps from now on?

Thanks for your nice words! You have 2.27m DPS and 5.8k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. I will list upgrades in order. We can start by changing some jewels with 4-mods as they are not really good(2.36m), get an axe with 460+pDPS(2.53m), change Topaz Ring with a ring having Vulnerability on Hit(2.60m and perma-Vulnerability), get gloves with higher attack speed(2.65m), get an abyss jewel having life(we don't need Onslaught from there as we have perma-Onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree)(2.66m DPS, 6.0k life), get a Watcher's Eye(3.03m). Meanwhile doing these upgrades, make gems 20-20 and on Lacerate setup 21-20(3.32m DPS and 6.0k life). I'd also try to increase life to 6.2k+ while upgrading items with getting high life rolls on them. Also it's time to get Berserk next to Blood Rage since you have Bloodscent on cluster jewel. Don't forget to disable Berserk while checking/comparing DPS(it inflates DPS heavily and is disabled in Meta Gear setup as well) Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/0uAMX6By

"
mir13 wrote:
tnx for build, PegasusRideR)
need help) What upgrade next on my char Mir_Duel)

You have 1.54m DPS and 6.0k life at the moment. First we need to change Leap setup and CWDT setup places, adding Culling Strike to Leap and removing Vulnerability from CWDT since you have a Vulnerability on Hit ring. Change Faster Attacks on Blood Rage with Enhance(1.54m), get a Lion's Roar instead of the Granite Flask(1.88m), change Le Heup of All with a Steel Ring and get int node on passive tree refunding 4th node of Gladiator's Perseverance and a life node(I couldn't find out why you have this low int)(1.96m DPS and 6.1k life), get Required Gear cluster jewel and refund Gladiator's Perseverance, 2 jewel sockets and 2 life nodes(2.18m DPS, 5.9k life), get a Sulphur Flask instead of Silver Flask bc we have perma-Onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree(2.21m), change Rustic Sash with a Stygian Vise and craft %16 Increased Damage on it and also get an abyss jewel(2.25m DPS, 6.0k life), change your Watcher's Eye with one having "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride" mod(2.40m), get helm and boot enchants and also make your gems 20-20 with Lacerate setup being 21-20 meanwhile doing these upgrades(2.89m DPS, 6.0k life). I also suggest increasing life further. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/g4DaFpqC

"
Droggan wrote:
Hi, I'm having pretty good success with the build and am starting to transition from the intro gear to the meta gear. I'm having trouble with some of the crafting, mainly the ring with the vulnerability affix. Do I have to use a warlord base with the affix and then craft on it using essences of contempt to get both the vulnerability and a high phys damage roll?

Hi. Nice to hear it's all going good. To be able to craft with an essence, item has to be white with no mods. It's really hard to get a good Vulnerability on Hit ring with essence crafting in our case. I think the best way would be: You need to alt spam until you get the Vulnerability mod, aug useful 2nd affix, regal it then multimod it. Might take some time and patience to get a good one until multimod, but thinking they are not so cheap on trade, will be worth it. Good luck!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Just started this build today because I found an okay starter Axe (~430pdps) and Going FAST looked much cooler than blocking. Any reason to Not take Arena Challenger first while leveling to Zoom through the acts if I've got twink gear?
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Such as an ex still worths 65c, but it used to be 140-150c around these times all leagues.

Its 1ex=55c now. Wondering how low it will drop :(

Also could u check my progress, i know ive got a lot to upgrade but im still waiting (hoping) for economy fix, thats why im stayin in place with upgrading my gear.

Cheers :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info