[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Nick: XyJIugaN4Eg
Almost got the required gear But damage is so low
Hi, thank you very much for the build, running smoothly through leveling phase in Heist league, love the playstyle and tips.

However, I have trouble getting your meta build on POB (V1.4.170) : I get error even with the cloning trick you recommend, is this normal ?

I just aquire a nice cluster jewel and dunno what to respec to take the nodes... could you help ?
I solved this problem by downloading de .rar version of POB
Last edited by Aukaii on Sep 30, 2020, 4:48:24 PM
I'm close to the recommended items but I feel like I'm not doing much damage. I'm using astral plate because I corrupted my belly in the temple and gone. fells bad.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/CFfTS8zN

I'm back and this time I bring some bad news. Because of some action GGG has taken some days ago, whole trade economy is fucked up at the moment. We're at 12th day and an ex should cost 140-150c but it's still 76c. This makes 1ex items 2ex on trade, doubling all prices. All the trade and because of this all builds are affected. I'm hoping that GGG will find a solution to this. Meanwhile, items will be more expensive. For now I stopped upgrading, I am saving currency and waiting for this problem to get better.

I also re-created Pobs of both gears from scratch and re-uploaded them because some people had problems importing them before. And from one post came while I was away, I saw that this problem continues, so hopefully this time it will be fixed.

"
Misfitek wrote:
Hey guys, could someone tell me what should I do now? I'm not sure what to change and my dps is pretty low (1,2m) and I've got 5,3k go, I'll appreciate every help :)

Edit: I know I've gotta change Belly to 6 link, I'm currently working on it, also I've got cluster jewel same as in this lovely guide, but I've got to level up more to equip it

Hi. I see that you already changed to a 6L Belly and put your cluster jewel in. So we'll work on your gear from that point. You have 2.13m DPS at the moment and 5.8k life. Let's both work on DPS part and also life by increasing life mods on items a little. Level one more and get the jewel socket first and put a good jewel there(2.20m), change rings with steel rings and use abrasive catalysts on them also increase crafted mods to %16, also bless rustic sash(2.42m), change gloves with a higher attack speed one(2.49m), change jewels with 4-mods and get the Watcher's Eye instead of one of them(2.96m), change weapon with one having 460+ DPS(3.11m), level gems to 20-20(3.45m and 6.0k life). You're 0.8m DPS higher than Required Gear and almost same life now. You can increase life further by increasing life rolls on your items and also by levelling and getting life nodes from passive tree. Also I didn't put Vulnerability on Hit ring, you can get that later on. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/aBS05LiH

"
jwkr wrote:
Hey! Really enjoying the build so far, for anyone who still has doubts I just did an A5 Sirus deathless with a 347 pdps axe + Soul Taker.

I managed to craft the axe below but I know its far from the meta gear axe, any advice on what should be my priorities to upgrade now? (Mainly looking for more boss damage, thank you in advance for your help!)

https://pastebin.com/Y4wMSduD

Hi. Because your profile is private and I cannot directly import your char on Meta Gear Pob, things I can do is limited but I'll try my best. You have 2.37m DPS and 5.8k life on the Pob link you shared. You are pretty close to Required Gear stats. Let's upgrade your gear mainly focusing on better bossing. Change axe with a 460+pDPS one(2.46m), get a Vulnerability on Hit ring and change it with your Rift Band steel ring(2.45m and perma Vulnerability), change your Rustic Sash with a Stygian Vise and get an Abyss Jewel(this is for life mainly, I couldn't add this to Pob), get helm and boot enchant(boot enchant is not for bossing actually, but does good while clearing)(2.65m), get a Watcher's Eye(3.06m), change jewels with 4-mods(3.18m). I now realized while you're importing you didn't click delete skills as suggested so they overrided. But no problem, make your gems 20-20(3.18m DPS again). You will do much better on bosses now. These are all I can recommend at this point, you can get better items to reach Meta Gear DPS as trade economy becomes good again and some days pass(like 500+pDPS weapons becomes available on trade, etc.). I also recommend getting "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention" mod on boots or gloves(getting it on both is even better). This helps a lot on bosses buffing our DPS while soul gain prevention is active(9 seconds in total) after popping Vaal Ancestrals. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/5rbh3LDJ

"
Xitomzz wrote:
Just killed Sirus 8 with this

Took a long time and 2 portals, because as Pegasus said I'm lacking lots of damage for bossing in my build, but if I was able to kill him with that gear and A8... Anyone can kill Sirus with this build :D

Thanks for sharing your experience and congratz for the A8 Sirus kill! I just wanted to say I want to increase the bar from A8 Sirus to deathless Simulacrums and T16 %100 Delirious maps:) I'm hoping you will reach that point in short time. Meanwhile, here's wave 20 Simulacrum video from old, worse than this Sunderman build in patch 3.10, right before it changed to Lacerman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5FsaS2hl6E

"
Lanceabbott wrote:
Insane build! My 1st "melee" build and love it.
Im still in the middle of 1st gear and meta and having 10ex to upgrade.

Some1 have problems sometimes and dies?

Im still using the carnage, already using the feed the fury and sometimes i just get killed.

I have 1.2M dps but even with all the gems at lvl 20/20 wont have near the preferd gear dps

Thanks for your nice words! You have 2.06m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. Your life is a little low and that seems to be the reason of you dying at times. Let's both increase your life and DPS to Required Gear stats. Level 2 more and get the jewel slot on your cluster jewel, also put a jewel there(2.15m DPS, 5.6k life), swap places of weapons(2.16m DPS), get gloves with higher phys. damage and attack speed(2.22m), change right ring with one having phys. damage(2.28m), change belt with a Rustic Sash(2.36m and 5.8k life), change Rapture Scar crimson jewel with a better one(2.39m), get helm and boot enchants(2.59m), make gems 20-20(2.76m DPS, 5.8k life). Now you have 0.1m more than Required Gear DPS, just health needs improving a little. From this point, journey to Meta Gear starts. If you have problems upgrading thru Meta Gear, please don't hesitate to post here again and I'll help you. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/CBeYDnjj

"
exilekami wrote:
EDIT: switched over to a Lioneye's remorse shield and i feel way more tanky , lost a bit damage.
I would have 440k damage with 6link and 1 more ascendancy without ancestral warchief active

how do I reach 2mil dps.

When I put all your gear over mine I reach only 700k , 1mil with warchief hmm.

I just checked your gear and seen you do many things differently. We first need to fix that. Sometime ago, I tried to make this build a Max Block Gladiator, but it didn't end up well. That's because we have to use Soul Taker on main hand which doesn't have high enough pDPS and then put a shield, leaving rare axe out which reduces DPS a lot(from 2.6m to 1.9m on Required Gear). I also seen you got Vitality instead of Pride, which is not good because Pride is needed for the DPS and scales really well with impale. Let's upgrade your gear and fix your skills. You have 0.56m DPS and 5.8k life at the moment. Change Vitality with Pride, remove Herald of Purity setup and add Blood Rage setup there, move Arctic Armor to buff setup on boots instead of alone Blood Rage there, 0.70m DPS at this point. Get something like Required Gear axe and put Soul Taker to off-hand(0.69m DPS, it lowers for some reason for you but I think that's because of low gear because that shield both reduces DPS on Required and Meta Gears a lot, so we will go this way because of that). Get a 6L Belly and put Melee Physical Damage support(0.99m), get a better amulet and anoint Swift Skewering on it(1.08m), get 2 steel rings like yours with higher phys. damage, use abrasive catalysts on them and upgrade crafted Increased Damage mods to %16(1.22m), get a Rustic Sash and craft %16 Increased Damage mod on it(1.27m), looks like I forgot to pick Cluster Jewel nodes so your DPS is actually 1.57m(sorry about this), your skill tree has to be rebuilt from scratch and also needs levelling 2 more(2.21m DPS), you don't need a Silver Flask as we already have perma onslaught from Slaughter node so changed it with a Basalt for better defense, level your gems to 20-20(2.51m DPS and 5.7k life). Almost reached Required Gear DPS, only life needs some increasing now.

It's nice to try different things and I like when people change my build to their own taste(I sometimes learn stuff from those and apply it to the build), but I have to say yours didn't work, as you can see with little investment you can almost quadruple your DPS with same life. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/RxziaP3Y

"
ImAnEngineer wrote:
Nice build, switched to shield from T13 maps, same damage but waaaaaaay better survivability ;) with ~60% block/spell block

I just checked your gear and there was no Soul Taker, also saw 12.3 DPS weapon on your main hand that can't work with Lacerate. Also, I want to prevent people going shield way. Because I tried this before, even tried to make this a max block build and results were much worse than what I recommend in build guide now. Also refunding Arena Challenger ascendancy lowers clear speed a lot and also bossing speed, which is not something I can recommend. I mean it's the most powerful ascendancy we have at the moment. I also have to say changing to a shield(Lioneye's Remorse here) reduces Required Gear DPS from 2.6m to 1.9m. Since we're already not super fast on bosses, I suggest keeping the DPS as going the shield way(or max block way getting Verstaile Combatant) will make boss fights much longer.

"
exilekami wrote:
I feel like arena challenger and outmatch and outlast ascendancy skill points are to good to switch over to more block chance.

Yes, as I stated in previous post, it's our best ascendancy in my opinion and it's best to keep it.

"
M3lki wrote:
Hi, thank you very much for the build, running smoothly through leveling phase in Heist league, love the playstyle and tips.

However, I have trouble getting your meta build on POB (V1.4.170) : I get error even with the cloning trick you recommend, is this normal ?

I just aquire a nice cluster jewel and dunno what to respec to take the nodes... could you help ?

Hi. Thank you for your nice words! I heard about problems importing to Pob before this league. I made some changes for it, but I didn't know the problem persisted. Thanks for letting me know about this. I just re-created Pobs of both gears and reuploaded them to pastebin, hopefully this time it will be good. Can you please try again and share here if the problem got solved for you or not?

I just checked your character on Pob. You are level 74 and that's a little early to put the cluster in. I suggest at least increasing your level to 89-90 before adding your cluster jewel, because in your case it requires trade-offs and doesn't give good results. That's also the reason I made Required Gear level 92, that was for the cluster(mainly for life reasons), otherwise Required Gear was level 90 before cluster jewels were added to the game.

"
Aukaii wrote:
I'm close to the recommended items but I feel like I'm not doing much damage. I'm using astral plate because I corrupted my belly in the temple and gone. fells bad.

You are at 1.87m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear to Required Gear stats. First need to get a 6L Belly(5.7k life), get gloves with phys. damage(1.94m DPS), change left ring with a Steel Ring and use abrasive catalysts on it(2.03m), increase Increased Damage crafted mod on Stygian Vise to %16(2.04m), change your abyss jewel like the one in Meta Gear because Onslaught there doesn't give anything since we already have perma-onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree(2.10m DPS), get helm and boot enchant(2.28m), make gems 20-20(2.64m DPS and 5.8k life). Now you have Required Gear DPS, just life needs to increase a little more and you can do that easily with getting higher life mods on items, and also levelling a little more and getting life nodes from passive tree. From this point, journey to Meta Gear starts. Hope these upgrades will solve your damage problem, but if it doesn't, please feel free to post here again and I'll gladly help you to upgrade further. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/0tgHfGZp
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
"
Aukaii wrote:

You are at 1.87m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear to Required Gear stats. First need to get a 6L Belly(5.7k life), get gloves with phys. damage(1.94m DPS), change left ring with a Steel Ring and use abrasive catalysts on it(2.03m), increase Increased Damage crafted mod on Stygian Vise to %16(2.04m), change your abyss jewel like the one in Meta Gear because Onslaught there doesn't give anything since we already have perma-onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree(2.10m DPS), get helm and boot enchant(2.28m), make gems 20-20(2.64m DPS and 5.8k life). Now you have Required Gear DPS, just life needs to increase a little more and you can do that easily with getting higher life mods on items, and also levelling a little more and getting life nodes from passive tree. From this point, journey to Meta Gear starts. Hope these upgrades will solve your damage problem, but if it doesn't, please feel free to post here again and I'll gladly help you to upgrade further. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

Thank you for your help!!!! I will follow all your suggestions and later I will post here! Loving the build
Edit
Last edited by Xitomzz on Oct 2, 2020, 8:44:30 AM
Hi there, thx for the build, having much fun with it, even if I'm stuck at T13-14 for the moment. Need better gear I suppose. Mine is not optimal (character lacermaax on my page).

"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Because of some action GGG has taken some days ago, whole trade economy is fucked up at the moment. We're at 12th day and an ex should cost 140-150c but it's still 76c. This makes 1ex items 2ex on trade, doubling all prices.

I'm curious, did not find any info on that with a quick google search. Can you precise what kind of thing GGG did to change EX value or economy ?
Many thanks for this build , i have been confused cause of new to this game . But i losted 2 passive point for the bandit mission ( choose the oak buff physical dame ), is that a big problem ? Should i play the new one, bro ?
"
mrjimmieee wrote:
Many thanks for this build , i have been confused cause of new to this game . But i losted 2 passive point for the bandit mission ( choose the oak buff physical dame ), is that a big problem ? Should i play the new one, bro ?

You can change it with a recipe "Book of Reform" 20xOrb of Regret and 1x Onyx Amulet

Thanks for the Build, it is a fantastic league starter.

Can you help me with the next steps for gear progress? What are the big steps from now on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info