[3.12] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + All Content) (Gladiator)

"
Grooooszek wrote:

How did you create it? What is item level base for it? Thanks in advance :)

Luck. Transmut -> alt -> regal -> exalt
ilvl 85
There is a nice explanation on how to craft this kind of weapon in the first post!

Hmm...
PegasusRideR, what about running Herald of Purity instead of Blood Rage?
The map clear in T15 is already very good, Herald of Purity could speed up boss damage?
It would mean 2 gem setups:
Pride - Dread Banner - Arctic Armour - Enlighten 4
Blood and Sand - Herald of Purity - Enlighten 4

Swaping the helmet enchant with "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced Mana Reservation" as we don't use Blood Rage anymore.
Sitting at 2% unreserved mana

We could also add a Circle of Guilt Synthesised Iron Ring with double Herald mod (60% increased effect, 4% phys reduction), losing life gaining phys res and damages, but don't seem the smartest move to do.

What are your thoughts?
"
Harsyx wrote:
Hey PegasusRideR, thanks for the build, I really enjoy it a lot!

I just crafted this weapon with Tiny's Table, there is an open prefix on it, what could be the best one in your opinion?

Many thanks!

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! I think best thing to do there is to ex slam it(or do t3 Leo in Research) and hope for a hybrid phys. mod. Otherwise, mods while crafting on bench doesn't seem good at all.

"
logitewty wrote:
Rank 16 on today's Lab ladder. Uploaded a video of the run for anyone interested in seeing. Wasn't perfect - 5th room had a gauntlet I had to do, but still good because of rooms 3 and 4. Great build.

Leaderboard:
https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Heist/4/1600905600

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqBj9Ad4H4

Congratulations again! I put your video to Videos section and updated your score in Pros and Cons section. Good luck with next lab runs and thanks a lot for the video!

"
WTFBEES wrote:
Thanks for the build! I'm really digging it though I'm running out of steam in red maps and am not sure what to upgrade next. Any feedback or recommendations where I go next?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ndaW8juY

Character page: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wtfbees/characters?characterName=wtflacerate

Appreciate the help!

Your DPS is 1.90m and life is 5.4k at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Get a 440pDPS+ weapon(2.06m), get same glove with phys. damage(2.10m), change Carnage Heart with an amulet like the one in Required Gear(2.17m DPS, 5.7k life), get steel rings with 9-15 or close phys. damage(2.31m), level gems to 20-20(2.58m), get the boot enchant(2.69m). Now you have Required Gear DPS and 5.7k life. It'll be better if you improve life to 6.0-6.2k while upgrading. You can change Skullhead and get a rare helm with double life mod for it. I also recommend adding "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention" mod to boots, that helps a lot on bosses(you can also add it to gloves and double it). From this point, journey to Meta Gear starts. Vulnerability on Hit ring, cluster jewel with Bloodscent, better axe next week when 500pDPS+ ones drop in price, Watcher's Eye, etc. Good luck! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/DYmfAu3M

"
Niico75 wrote:
Hey just started map and i really enjoy the build atm it's really funny to play and clear speed is just awesome ! But is anyone else than me got some lag ? I think this is when I use blood rage but not really sure or just when there are too much thing on the screen :/

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Another player had similar problems and switching to predictive networking mode fixed it. His problem was caused by Arctic Armor, it might work for you too. Also need to note that this game is really hardware hungry and even high-end machines have DPS lags when screen is too crowded with mobs, or there are many players and so many shiny skills.

"
akeith15 wrote:
Really enjoying this build and just hit 1.5m sheet dps, but not sure where to go next? I can upgrade to a 6L Belly but that is expensive. I suppose I could try to get a rare neck and better ring but that's gonna be real expensive.

Spoiler

Prices for expensive upgrades will lower in a week at most as it's still 7th day of the league. But with spending some time on trade site and checking items frequently, you will find good offers. Let's upgrade your gear. I see that you got a 6l belly and a rare neck already. You have 2.09m DPS and 5.2k life at the moment. I think first life needs to increase, to 5.9-6.0k at least. Let's do the DPS part as increasing life is easy and just need higher life on your items and levelling for the life nodes. Bless Steel Ring and change Ruby Ring with a Steel Ring(2.16m), change amulet with one having around 12-25 phys. damage(2.20m), change belt with a Stygian and get an abyss jewel(this is for life mostly(2.22m DPS, 5.3k life), change axe with a 440+pDPS one(2.33m), make gems 20-20(2.55m), get Spiked Gloves with %16 attack speed(2.60m). You almost have the same DPS as Required Gear now and from now on journey to Meta Gear begins. Vulnerability on Hit ring, cluster jewel with Bloodscent, better axe next week when 500pDPS+ ones drop in price, Watcher's Eye, etc. Also don't forget to overcap your resists while upgrading. Good luck! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/crbpUEbq

"
Harsyx wrote:
Hmm...
PegasusRideR, what about running Herald of Purity instead of Blood Rage?
The map clear in T15 is already very good, Herald of Purity could speed up boss damage?
It would mean 2 gem setups:
Pride - Dread Banner - Arctic Armour - Enlighten 4
Blood and Sand - Herald of Purity - Enlighten 4

Swaping the helmet enchant with "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced Mana Reservation" as we don't use Blood Rage anymore.
Sitting at 2% unreserved mana

We could also add a Circle of Guilt Synthesised Iron Ring with double Herald mod (60% increased effect, 4% phys reduction), losing life gaining phys res and damages, but don't seem the smartest move to do.

What are your thoughts?

I tried it on Pob and it only increases DPS by %1.2. I think attack speed from Blood Rage(also with helm enchant) is needed to create the auto-targeting machinegun effect from Lacerate. It seems real fast to the eye, but actually that's half because Lacerate fires 2 shots each attack. So for it to pick the next target it first must fire 2 shots to the same place on multistrike. Also, not all the players reach Meta Gear level, there attack speed is needed more for them. As well it increases cost with 2 Enlighten 4's, we lose Berserk which does really good job on bosses, but more importantly helm enchant becomes a must. Helm enchants are not easy to obtain from lab and many players don't know how to craft. But I really appreciate the effort and thanks for the idea:)
Lacerating..
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

"
Niico75 wrote:
Hey just started map and i really enjoy the build atm it's really funny to play and clear speed is just awesome ! But is anyone else than me got some lag ? I think this is when I use blood rage but not really sure or just when there are too much thing on the screen :/

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Another player had similar problems and switching to predictive networking mode fixed it. His problem was caused by Arctic Armor, it might work for you too. Also need to note that this game is really hardware hungry and even high-end machines have DPS lags when screen is too crowded with mobs, or there are many players and so many shiny skills.

Just to clarify on this as I was the one with the issue - I switched from Predictive to Lockstep, not to predictive. I haven't tried going back but it has been generally better (it got me killed once or twice though).
Hey man love the build! But i got to the point where i need to upgrade some key parts of the build to get enough damage for bossing but since im low on currency is there a way for you to check my current gear and tell me what items to focus o next (or changes on the tree)? Tnx in advance <3 https://pastebin.com/tQsiwdK3
Hi!

Great guide, easy speed farming t16 - map clear is super but i'm struggling with bosses (mostly conquerors), it takes so much time and im dying a lot. I'm also at 1,48m dps i feel like i need 1m more.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/AiaukTmv

Can you help me what should be my upgrade path?

Thanks a lot, nice work!
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

Your DPS is 1.90m and life is 5.4k at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Get a 440pDPS+ weapon(2.06m), get same glove with phys. damage(2.10m), change Carnage Heart with an amulet like the one in Required Gear(2.17m DPS, 5.7k life), get steel rings with 9-15 or close phys. damage(2.31m), level gems to 20-20(2.58m), get the boot enchant(2.69m). Now you have Required Gear DPS and 5.7k life. It'll be better if you improve life to 6.0-6.2k while upgrading. You can change Skullhead and get a rare helm with double life mod for it. I also recommend adding "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention" mod to boots, that helps a lot on bosses(you can also add it to gloves and double it). From this point, journey to Meta Gear starts. Vulnerability on Hit ring, cluster jewel with Bloodscent, better axe next week when 500pDPS+ ones drop in price, Watcher's Eye, etc. Good luck! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/DYmfAu3M

You're awesome, appreciate the custom feedback!
why is my damage still so low? i'm getting close to having the "required gear" but when i import my character to PoB and put the correct settings into the configuration tab I get less than half the shaper dps of the PoB import from the guide. if anyone could help me out i'd appreciate it.
"

its seems it doesn't change anything for me :/ but thx very much for this advice I will continue to try to fix that.
Last edited by Niico75 on Sep 27, 2020, 3:45:52 AM
I really enjoyed leveling this build. After small investments i was able to transfer easily into maps.
This build was king on low to mid maps, but ever since reaching higher tier maps (12+) this build just gets one-shot all the time. I can't build up xp to get more skill points, but even then it shouldnt make much of a difference.
I have all Life nodes, the only thing missing to required gear is one jewel slot (on cluster) and some armour. Even then, i can't hardly run a map without just instantly getting killed. A4 conquerors are already the limit, which i havent seen yet on any build. The upgrades required at this point are just too expensive if you don't get lucky (360dps weapon needs to upgraded to 400 plus, which is like at least 1 exa atm).
The defense might go up, when you can go to a 6L setup with fortify, however i think heist bricked 30% Quality items that naturally drop.
I invested over 1900 jewelers and 1300 fusings on a 30% belly, and still no 6L. sadly that was all my chaos i managed to grind out with small drops.
This combined with the constant one-shots, the halted progression already at A4 and the huge middle finger that is heist actually left me quitting poe for the foreseeable future.

Would I recommend this build? Yes and no.
Yeah, it's really fun. It's a fast-paced build that _can_ wreck shit. It was also the only build i've played so far where i was able to get merc lab before doing A10 kitava.
However, this build requires luck. Luck to get something to keep going.
If you're truly SSF you're simply fucked otherwise. I wasn't but my funds were limited.
Need 20% Qual gems and use the recipe for it? You're fucked for a while.
Can't 6L despite selling everything? Most likely you're fucked.
The Life pool also is really weird in combination with defenses.
I have T1 life on everything except 1 ring and the gloves but still I only come up to 5.2k life.
Something is missing from this build, and i think it's just throwing a lot of money at this.
But no, I wouldn't recommend if you're generally not of the lucky kind.

why we need a elder base helmet?
i don't see any stat we need from elder - the important stats are from the fossils

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info