[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
PegasusRideR wrote:

"
Niico75 wrote:
Hey just started map and i really enjoy the build atm it's really funny to play and clear speed is just awesome ! But is anyone else than me got some lag ? I think this is when I use blood rage but not really sure or just when there are too much thing on the screen :/

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Another player had similar problems and switching to predictive networking mode fixed it. His problem was caused by Arctic Armor, it might work for you too. Also need to note that this game is really hardware hungry and even high-end machines have DPS lags when screen is too crowded with mobs, or there are many players and so many shiny skills.

Just to clarify on this as I was the one with the issue - I switched from Predictive to Lockstep, not to predictive. I haven't tried going back but it has been generally better (it got me killed once or twice though).
Hey man love the build! But i got to the point where i need to upgrade some key parts of the build to get enough damage for bossing but since im low on currency is there a way for you to check my current gear and tell me what items to focus o next (or changes on the tree)? Tnx in advance <3 https://pastebin.com/tQsiwdK3
Hi!

Great guide, easy speed farming t16 - map clear is super but i'm struggling with bosses (mostly conquerors), it takes so much time and im dying a lot. I'm also at 1,48m dps i feel like i need 1m more.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/AiaukTmv

Can you help me what should be my upgrade path?

Thanks a lot, nice work!
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

Your DPS is 1.90m and life is 5.4k at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Get a 440pDPS+ weapon(2.06m), get same glove with phys. damage(2.10m), change Carnage Heart with an amulet like the one in Required Gear(2.17m DPS, 5.7k life), get steel rings with 9-15 or close phys. damage(2.31m), level gems to 20-20(2.58m), get the boot enchant(2.69m). Now you have Required Gear DPS and 5.7k life. It'll be better if you improve life to 6.0-6.2k while upgrading. You can change Skullhead and get a rare helm with double life mod for it. I also recommend adding "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention" mod to boots, that helps a lot on bosses(you can also add it to gloves and double it). From this point, journey to Meta Gear starts. Vulnerability on Hit ring, cluster jewel with Bloodscent, better axe next week when 500pDPS+ ones drop in price, Watcher's Eye, etc. Good luck! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/DYmfAu3M

You're awesome, appreciate the custom feedback!
why is my damage still so low? i'm getting close to having the "required gear" but when i import my character to PoB and put the correct settings into the configuration tab I get less than half the shaper dps of the PoB import from the guide. if anyone could help me out i'd appreciate it.
"
Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Another player had similar problems and switching to predictive networking mode fixed it. His problem was caused by Arctic Armor, it might work for you too. Also need to note that this game is really hardware hungry and even high-end machines have DPS lags when screen is too crowded with mobs, or there are many players and so many shiny skills.

its seems it doesn't change anything for me :/ but thx very much for this advice I will continue to try to fix that.
Last edited by Niico75 on Sep 27, 2020, 3:45:52 AM
I really enjoyed leveling this build. After small investments i was able to transfer easily into maps.
This build was king on low to mid maps, but ever since reaching higher tier maps (12+) this build just gets one-shot all the time. I can't build up xp to get more skill points, but even then it shouldnt make much of a difference.
I have all Life nodes, the only thing missing to required gear is one jewel slot (on cluster) and some armour. Even then, i can't hardly run a map without just instantly getting killed. A4 conquerors are already the limit, which i havent seen yet on any build. The upgrades required at this point are just too expensive if you don't get lucky (360dps weapon needs to upgraded to 400 plus, which is like at least 1 exa atm).
The defense might go up, when you can go to a 6L setup with fortify, however i think heist bricked 30% Quality items that naturally drop.
I invested over 1900 jewelers and 1300 fusings on a 30% belly, and still no 6L. sadly that was all my chaos i managed to grind out with small drops.
This combined with the constant one-shots, the halted progression already at A4 and the huge middle finger that is heist actually left me quitting poe for the foreseeable future.

Would I recommend this build? Yes and no.
Yeah, it's really fun. It's a fast-paced build that _can_ wreck shit. It was also the only build i've played so far where i was able to get merc lab before doing A10 kitava.
However, this build requires luck. Luck to get something to keep going.
If you're truly SSF you're simply fucked otherwise. I wasn't but my funds were limited.
Need 20% Qual gems and use the recipe for it? You're fucked for a while.
Can't 6L despite selling everything? Most likely you're fucked.
The Life pool also is really weird in combination with defenses.
I have T1 life on everything except 1 ring and the gloves but still I only come up to 5.2k life.
Something is missing from this build, and i think it's just throwing a lot of money at this.
But no, I wouldn't recommend if you're generally not of the lucky kind.

why we need a elder base helmet?
i don't see any stat we need from elder - the important stats are from the fossils
@Everyone: Please note that it says "More oriented to fast clearspeed than boss killing" in Cons section of the build guide. Clearing improves first and pretty early, while bossing improves later and needs some patience and dedication. Required Gear should be able to do low-to-mid Sirus the worst case, while Meta Gear should be able to do everything. Please be a little more patient while upgrading as it's still 8th day of the league. Also, prices of some items like 6-link bellies or rares will drop in short time.

"
sirStrife wrote:
Hey man love the build! But i got to the point where i need to upgrade some key parts of the build to get enough damage for bossing but since im low on currency is there a way for you to check my current gear and tell me what items to focus o next (or changes on the tree)? Tnx in advance <3 https://pastebin.com/tQsiwdK3

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Your DPS is 1.98m and life is 5.5k(I have to note here that I always disable Berserk and it's also disabled on Meta Gear because it inflates DPS heavily). I see that you're at a point where everything is fine but boss DPS can be improved further. You first need to get to Required Gear stats, then journey to Meta Gear starts. You said you're low on currency, so I'll first do cheaper upgrades for you to reach Required Gear, then I will add Meta Gear upgrades. We will also increase your life a little. Change 2nd ring with a Steel Ring with higher life and use Abrasive Catalyst on your rings(2.15m DPS, 5.6k life), change abyss jewel with a better one(2.20m), get better gloves with attack speed and phys. damage also higher life(2.38m DPS, 5.8k life), get the boot enchant(2.48m), level gems to 20-20(2.64m). Now you're at Required Gear DPS for cheap as possible and let's get to Meta Gear part. Get double damage mod jewels(2.78m), get a watcher's eye(3.16m), make your gems as suggested in Meta Gear Pob also getting awakened brutality(3.50m), get Swift Skewering as amulet anointment(actually I just found out, should be earlier)(3.91m DPS and 5.8k life). Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/uCLJw7ev

Then you need to get Vulnerability on Hit ring, a 500+pDPS weapon when they become available on trade or craft one, a cluster jewel having feed the fury too and refund Gladiator's Perseverance and get life nodes instead, level 3 more and get Berserking on passive tree, get %20 damage on ring and belt. Good luck on your journey!

"
Danibaxter322 wrote:
Hi!

Great guide, easy speed farming t16 - map clear is super but i'm struggling with bosses (mostly conquerors), it takes so much time and im dying a lot. I'm also at 1,48m dps i feel like i need 1m more.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/AiaukTmv

Can you help me what should be my upgrade path?

Thanks a lot, nice work!

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! I see that you increased DPS to 1.76m and life is 5.8k. Bosses should be much easier now. I recommend Bubbling Divine Life Flask + Blood of The Karui flask combo especially for endgame bosses, conquerors too. You can check usage of them in conjunction in Running The Build section. It's really efficient to use them both that way, it makes us more durable on bosses that take long to kill. I have 1.4m DPS at the moment and just tested, conquerors seem fine, just take a little long. But let's upgrade your gear to make them faster and easier. Bless your steel ring and change two-stone ring with a steel ring(1.82m), get gloves with phys. damage added also with higher attack speed(1.88m), get better jewels(1.93m), add boot enchant(2.02m), anoint Swift Skewering on amulet(2.22m), bless belt(2.24m), make gems 20-20(2.45m), get a better Soul Taker and corrupt it to have %30 quality(or do %28 Hillock on Fortification)(2.56m). Also level 2 more and get 2 more life nodes(2.56m DPS, 6.0k life). Also don't forget to overcap your resists to 109. Now you're pretty close to Required Gear stats and can start doing even Siruses, good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/c0cdJL5i

"
kirboolin wrote:
why is my damage still so low? i'm getting close to having the "required gear" but when i import my character to PoB and put the correct settings into the configuration tab I get less than half the shaper dps of the PoB import from the guide. if anyone could help me out i'd appreciate it.

I suggest importing your character on Required Gear Pob to see your correct DPS(only click "delete skills" while importing items and skills so they won't override). You can also compare your items with Required Gear ones this way since they will stay. Your DPS is 1.73m and your life is 5.6k at the moment. You're not too far from Required Gear. But let's upgrade your gear to Required Gear stats. Get gloves with phys. damage and more attack speed(1.80m), get a steel ring instead of two-stone ring and use Abrasive Catalysts on them(1.89m), get an amulet like the one in Required Gear(1.95m DPS and 5.9k life), add boot enchant(2.03m), make gems 20-20(2.24m), get a better Lion's Roar(2.30m and 5.9k life). I couldn't figure out where that remaining 0.3k is, sorry for that small part. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/naFbb7Yi

"
Aimlezz91 wrote:
I really enjoyed leveling this build. After small investments i was able to transfer easily into maps.
This build was king on low to mid maps, but ever since reaching higher tier maps (12+) this build just gets one-shot all the time. I can't build up xp to get more skill points, but even then it shouldnt make much of a difference.
I have all Life nodes, the only thing missing to required gear is one jewel slot (on cluster) and some armour. Even then, i can't hardly run a map without just instantly getting killed. A4 conquerors are already the limit, which i havent seen yet on any build. The upgrades required at this point are just too expensive if you don't get lucky (360dps weapon needs to upgraded to 400 plus, which is like at least 1 exa atm).
The defense might go up, when you can go to a 6L setup with fortify, however i think heist bricked 30% Quality items that naturally drop.
I invested over 1900 jewelers and 1300 fusings on a 30% belly, and still no 6L. sadly that was all my chaos i managed to grind out with small drops.
This combined with the constant one-shots, the halted progression already at A4 and the huge middle finger that is heist actually left me quitting poe for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, it's really fun. It's a fast-paced build that _can_ wreck shit. It was also the only build i've played so far where i was able to get merc lab before doing A10 kitava.
If you're truly SSF you're simply fucked otherwise. I wasn't but my funds were limited.
I have T1 life on everything except 1 ring and the gloves but still I only come up to 5.2k life.
Something is missing from this build, and i think it's just throwing a lot of money at this.

Sorry but looks like you didn't read "Experiences and Success Stories From Players" part in build guide and this post you made is completely misleading for people wanting to play the build. Here's how. If you check there you can see that Sirus 7 is done deathless with 1.9m DPS and 4.9k life. Required Gear is 2.6m DPS and 6.1k life and can be obtainable for 5-6ex with enough patience(we're still at 8th day of the league and good 6L Bellies cost 4ex, not 2ex as they should for example). So we can say that Sirus 7 is doable for around 3-4ex comparing stats of Required Gear and that Sirus 7 kill. There are also other success stories there which prove that this build can do almost all content easily no problem for cheap with Required Gear. Or you can also check Build's 1.5 years of thread history(with the old thread) and see that there's not one single comment as negative as yours.

You also say you're only missing 1 jewel to Required Gear, but in reality you're too far from it. When I check your Pob, I see 0.80m DPS and 5.2k life. Of course you can't do anything with those stats, especially DPS(your axe is low, no steel rings and no phys. damage on rings, low phys. on amulet, also no phys. on gloves, belly is 5 link, your gems are not even levelled and around level 14-16..). Also life is low too. Conquerors would need around 1.4-1.6m DPS at least(which is twice as yours) and around 5.9k life to do easily. Also, if you're getting one shotted with those stats, it's your problem because your defenses are good enough not to get oneshotted in t12+ maps(DPS is too low maybe you're getting a lot of shots at once because you can't kill a big crowd fast enough). Or maybe you get one-shotted because you don't dodge attacks you need to manually dodge with some specific bosses. Your health needs to increase for that to happen less as well. Required Gear is the point where you become able to do most content, so before coming and flaming here, you could be a little more patient and try to reach Required Gear stats first. There is a reason it's called "Required". Also, this build has been tried on SSF and results were pretty positive even without the Soul Taker, on the contrary to what you said. If you decide to not quit and play the build, I will still happily help you to upgrade.

"
Phiro wrote:
why we need a elder base helmet?
i don't see any stat we need from elder - the important stats are from the fossils

We need elder base helmet for "Nearby Enemies take %9 Increased Physical Damage" mod. It was moved from Delve mods to Elder mod with the Delve nerf couple months ago. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
Aimlezz91 wrote:

Swap out the Melee Phys support with Fortify until you get 6L. Will completely change your survivability and be a minimal loss of dps. I'm not even running a 400dps weapon and flying through t16 maps and as long as I don't stand it stuff I don't die. Your life at 5200 is a bit low but in low maps that's pretty normal. I used my Act 6 gear until I was mid 80s with minimal issues. Then I picked up Soul Taker and a better dps and everything was a joke. Bosses are a bit of a challenge as you pick up the rest of the dps. All in all your dps is really low at 800k as you're missing some major stats that you could get for relatively small investment. Where I'm at now the only thing I'm struggling with is end game bosses but mostly because of not knowing the mechanics and getting hit by stuff. I will agree that in general it isn't a super tanky build, but it is definitely not as bad as you make it sound.

Also if you had enough to spend that many Jewellers and Fusings, just pay for the 6L, sounds like you spent more than a 6L costs...
Last edited by logitewty on Sep 27, 2020, 12:18:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info