Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

"
Schmockla wrote:
Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, has increased 1% increased Critical Strike Chance per 4% Quality meaning 10% ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants increased 1% increased Accuracy per 2% Quality - meaning 20% ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, has 1% increased Attack Speed per 8% Quality - meaning 3-5% ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, has +1 Weapon Range per 10% Quality - meaning 2-3 ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Elemental Damage per 2% Quality - meaning 20% ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality - meaning 10% ?

Did i do the math close to good ? or im miising something. Cause if that is the outcome.....it's practicly and evidently NOTHING. The weapon range might be the only one worth it out of all

Your missing that half the builds that use weapons don't use phys damage mate, sure if your making a big bonking 2h you probably keep the phys, if your using a 600 edps foil you'd probably want something else.

They are definitely marginal on the usage I don't even remember if weapon mods are local or not, I know accuracy is but I can think of a purpose for these though I do agree + wep range looks most standout.
EXACTLY ! The most wrong thing is the construction site, the farm area....and im reading 3rd time how to farm in the last update, and still dont understand what im reading....cant even draw in my head with the help of thei screenshots on what is going to happen....

and ofc too many new items (that we don't get info on the most important of them) of which only 10% will be seeked by players after 1st week of league, and the rest will just fill up stashes and be there just to be there, and to make it hard to understand and keep up with all the new info and content

🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
Last edited by Schmockla on Jun 19, 2020, 5:41:58 AM
"
Schmockla wrote:
"
HipPoEpotamus wrote:
"
Schmockla wrote:
I HOPE THIS LEAGUE DIES ON 1ST DAY !

I CANT SAY IN WORDS WHAT I THINK OR FEEL CAUSE IT WOULD GET DELETED OR ID GET MUTED OR BANNED !

Personally, I totally lost interest in Delirium. We've had so many kill the whole screen leagues, and I'm hoping that, even though Harvest looks weird, it might just be different enough to hold my interest and keep me trying for 36 challenges.

challenges are not an aim this league...they are when the rewards are at least decent or good....

And dont get me wrong but if u want a different gameplay style game, then let poe be poe, and lets play other games for other type of mechanics....

from monster killing farming etc to famville to what ? solitaire league ?

i mean...witcher had dice and cards, but tbh it really fitted the world of the game even if the actual gemeplay was opposite to the mosnter killing and dialouges etc.

This is oposite and parallel and does not fit the situation...it's like creating a car race game, and then make an update to become the one that changes the wheel when u started the game as the driver....meaning WRONG...just make a new game for that gameplay. the new content alone is enough to make a new game and even then will be a decent amount of stuff that u wont know all any time soon....

Dude seriously you can't figure out how busted good this league is gonna be? Delirium was awful and we needed another crafting league.
If you're not smart enough to understand the crafting then that's a pretty good reason for needing a crafting league I'd say. You'll learn to craft!
I don't understand the posts predicting things - no matter if they are good or bad. Anticipating is fine, predicting is stupid.

Some crafts look VERY interesting, and while i don't play minions, i understand the critic "wait, there's no minion craft?". Calling the balance sounds a bit easy on this.

We'll see how it goes (obviously) but this may be a good crafting league ! And more accessible than synthesis (no critic here, just comparing).

More control, more options, more choices usually means more fun.
the crafting itself is not bad, just to cluttered, some area actually interesting, read the comment before this and yours....the constructing part of the league is.......... 10000 x MEH......
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Schmockla wrote:
Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, has increased 1% increased Critical Strike Chance per 4% Quality meaning 10% ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants increased 1% increased Accuracy per 2% Quality - meaning 20% ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, has 1% increased Attack Speed per 8% Quality - meaning 3-5% ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, has +1 Weapon Range per 10% Quality - meaning 2-3 ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Elemental Damage per 2% Quality - meaning 20% ?

Enchant a Weapon. Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Area of Effect per 4% Quality - meaning 10% ?

Did i do the math close to good ? or im miising something. Cause if that is the outcome.....it's practicly and evidently NOTHING. The weapon range might be the only one worth it out of all

Your missing that half the builds that use weapons don't use phys damage mate, sure if your making a big bonking 2h you probably keep the phys, if your using a 600 edps foil you'd probably want something else.

They are definitely marginal on the usage I don't even remember if weapon mods are local or not, I know accuracy is but I can think of a purpose for these though I do agree + wep range looks most standout.

Quality bonuses on weapons are local where possible. So attack speed for example will be a local increase. Area of effect not so much ;)
I've gone through all the updates and gems and this league doesn't appeal to me at all, it just seems like it doesn't fit in, another fit of tedious homework to do to get to the same item/crafting piñata that we with other means get every league, and the gem updates leave me not wanting to try any of the altered skills.

I will try out the league of course.
It may be better than i expect, but with that said, i do not expect much.

The only thing that sounds or looks good to me so far is the overly expensive supporter packs, and i am not touching those until i feel the work you've put in was in the right direction.
Last edited by Aktinium on Jun 19, 2020, 5:47:27 AM
"
Schmockla wrote:
the crafting itself is not bad, just to cluttered, some area actually interesting, read the comment before this and yours....the constructing part of the league is.......... 10000 x MEH......

You just wanna go zoomzoom and follow someone else's build guide, get a HH and afk blighted maps?
Why even play? The crafting is what makes this game fun and doing so on SSF this league will be very fun I'd say.

Oh wait. I forgot. I need to do stuff for my rewards that doesn't involve zoomzoom kill stuff on the head BONK.
Me no smart. Me no like craft.
"
Aktinium wrote:
I've gone through all the updates and gems and this league doesn't appeal to me at all, it just seems like it doesn't fit in, another fit of tedious homework to do to get to the same item/crafting piñata that we with other means get every league, and the gem updates leave me not wanting to try any of the altered skills.

I will try out the league of course.
It may be better than i expect, but with that said, i do not expect much.

The only thing that sounds or looks good to me so far is the overly expensive supporter packs, and i am not touching those until i feel the work you've put in was in the right direction.

How is there homework to do on this?? The crafts are pretty basic to understand in crafting language. If you're struggling to understand it then it's probably about time you learnt how to craft.
See it as an opportunity. :)
just craft 4Head

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info