[3.11] Debeon's Dirge Ice Crash 3M DPS 6.5K HP HUGE Evade + Dodge

"
aerial wrote:
Thoughts on General's cry setup (with desecrate for bosses w/o adds)?

It seems like single target will be one of the main issues of melee builds, especially annoying vs bosses that run/teleport away like sirus. Chasing this guy down with melee anything, including ice crash will be painful.
For most regular map bosses, having vaal double strike, pretty much guarantees burst kill, but this can't be used vs bosses that don't provide souls for vaal skill.
I dont really think ice crash will struggle on single target as you will be attacking fairly fast with this build to get in hits between movements, and the eye of the attack for Ice crash is fairly large, so your hitbox for optimal damage is fine. Generals Cry seems relatively weak and useless, especially for a faster hitting build like this one.
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
curveman wrote:
Hey, I am really interested in your build and was just wondering if Empire's Grasp would be a great fit with the build? My guess is that we will lose too much stats for a mechanic that would not greatly benefit but I think that could be fun.
Definitely not a fit for the build!

Alright. Just another quick question for the skill tree, should we be aiming to get EO asap or we should prioritize other nodes. I know that you are planning to put the leveling guide but I'd just like to not get lost in the tree and get "stuck".

Thanks
"
curveman wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
curveman wrote:
Hey, I am really interested in your build and was just wondering if Empire's Grasp would be a great fit with the build? My guess is that we will lose too much stats for a mechanic that would not greatly benefit but I think that could be fun.
Definitely not a fit for the build!

Alright. Just another quick question for the skill tree, should we be aiming to get EO asap or we should prioritize other nodes. I know that you are planning to put the leveling guide but I'd just like to not get lost in the tree and get "stuck".

Thanks
I would say before you go to red maps, make sure you have it. But until then you shouldnt need it. Prioritize life and closeby dps nodes, then warcry nodes once you get closer to using Dirge
GOING LIVE ON TWITCH IN 33 MINUTTES. ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS WELCOME! BUILD REVIEWS WELCOME. HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/BEARDBROTTV
I've been playing this and was trying out Fist of War, it's not very good with what we're running since we have decent attack speed from tree and also frenzy charges.

Here's my tree so far - just got into maps last night.

www.poeurl.com/cVvb - im at work so no PoB.

I'm only using Seismic Cry and Enduring Cry. The exerted attacks from Seismic make you hit like a truck. Not sure if we should go crit or what but right now I'm just stacking as much elemental damage as possible and also elemental penetration. Don't really know what I'm gonna go for gearwise aside from the axe.
Just a heads up guys, Harvest really failed to capture my attention, so I have decided to step away for this league. I am sorry, I hope you all have a good league and good drops! I will get back to comments when I can <3
"
orionface wrote:
I've been playing this and was trying out Fist of War, it's not very good with what we're running since we have decent attack speed from tree and also frenzy charges.

I'm only using Seismic Cry and Enduring Cry. The exerted attacks from Seismic make you hit like a truck. Not sure if we should go crit or what but right now I'm just stacking as much elemental damage as possible and also elemental penetration. Don't really know what I'm gonna go for gearwise aside from the axe.

This looks really solid. If you could keep us updated with the pob that would be really great.
"

Just got to maps with this as well, was almost thinking EO was not worth pathing that far but so far that's what I got till some more regrets come my way.

You liking Quartz Infusion and Avatar better than the Onslaught side of the tree? I remember it clearing up a lot of flask modifiers for more DPS affixes.

Also tempted to try out one Warcry and going with Call to Arms cause stopping all the time to cry in maps is for sure going to get me killed in higher tier maps.

What Support gems are you linking with Ice Crash?
"
Just got to maps with this as well, was almost thinking EO was not worth pathing that far but so far that's what I got till some more regrets come my way.

You liking Quartz Infusion and Avatar better than the Onslaught side of the tree? I remember it clearing up a lot of flask modifiers for more DPS affixes.

Also tempted to try out one Warcry and going with Call to Arms cause stopping all the time to cry in maps is for sure going to get me killed in higher tier maps.

What Support gems are you linking with Ice Crash?

Right now I'm using Added Cold, Cold Penetration, Elemental Damage with Weapon Attacks and Fortify, no 6link yet.

I've always gone for Quartz infusion because then you don't need to worry about being frozen/chilled/ignited/shocked etc. Maybe later on with more gear you could switch out but starting it feels better to me to have the defenses.

My gear's pretty trash still and I'm under 5k hp but with a few upgrades I'll be over 5k easy with tons of evasion/dodge.

I feel like with the %elemental damage buff from Debeon's Dirge when you warcry you need to just stack as much %elemental damage so each time you Cry you get the exterted seismic attacks+debeon's dirge buff.

Check out my character SuperCrashingRaider if you want. Just kind of winging it pretty casually as I have a day job. Dunno if links are 100% the best or not but I'm doing pretty good so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info