3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Thankyou everyone for your ideas, all very much appreciated !!! Thankyou
"
"
Saranbaatar wrote:
Spoiler
"
I hear you Saranbaatar. That's the nice thing about minion builds though, you don't have to worry about anything but your own health and resists. If you look at my gear, I do all content and have no powerful or rare minion mods. Great job on your gear!

I'm mainly using my zombiekrew character to farm maps and get currency to feed into gear for my autobomber

Not avers to still spending on my zombiemaster though. But i've now run into a roadblock with my current gear. So i was wondering what the best investment would be for the char, get a 6link chest, better weapon? basicly looking for some advice on the best single upgrade at the moment.

I'm running Tier 7 and 8 yellow maps but i tend to die 1 or 2 times on 8.
Last boss i did (regional boss thingy that give stones for atlas) i barely made it with 1 portal left.
Hey Saranbaatar! You could upgrade your left ring. It could use some life. And after that I think the process of looking for gear that has 75 or 80+ life on it is next. That'll come. But with minion builds, weapons are bonus. Don't worry about spending money on a weapon until all your other gear is setup. I'd focus on life rolls for now.

Yeah i think life is the thing i need the most at the moment.
The army does it's work i just need more life so i can survive some of the spikes i'm getting.

I also switched back to Meat shield for the taunt, that's helping a lot already.

Thanks for the tips, going to work on that ffirst for now
Hey sorry I'm quite new to this game and I was wondering why the levels for Purifying Flame, Desecrate, and the Offering skill were what they were. I know with cast when damage taken its because higher levels of it cause the trigger effect to increase, but I don't get the reasoning behind the stopping points for the other skills. Thanks for the help, and thanks for the guide!
"
Lilli_F wrote:
Hey sorry I'm quite new to this game and I was wondering why the levels for Purifying Flame, Desecrate, and the Offering skill were what they were. I know with cast when damage taken its because higher levels of it cause the trigger effect to increase, but I don't get the reasoning behind the stopping points for the other skills. Thanks for the help, and thanks for the guide!

CWDT level also determines the level of the gem it can trigger

"This skill can only support gems requiring level X or lower"

With each gem lvl increase, the lvl requirements also rises so you need the support gems at that level so they can still be triggere
I completely missed that, thank you very much!
Hey Slo-mo’ers

Would love suggestions on what my priorities should be at this stage for my character. I seem to be very currency challenged. I’m currently running red naps with 12 watchstones. I know I need my last lab, but have had no luck finding it. Would you suggest going back to white or yellow maps and just blasting through them until I get that lab? After that any suggestions on where I should focus on gear? I currently only have 9 zombies and skellys. I know 11 is target, but not sure how to get there.

Thanks in advance!

RSCCCC
I was very lucky with two crafting for my Slo-Mo.

The helmet - Harvest-crafted - is now more or less perfect (I don't give a **** about lab enchantments):

The new wand - Fossil-crafted, just 2 tries - increased my minions' damage and gave me a 4th Spectre:

Now I even can do incursions in red tier maps. Before she usually failed at Alva's quests because the killspeed wasn't sufficient, although she already had 6-linked-Zombies.

Now she is a happy witch. I created a new character just to clear the **** Acid Caverns maps. Now only one more map has to be completed... Vaal Temple.

Edit: Vaal temple is done \o/ Neither my witch nor any of the Zombies was killed by the map's bosses. Their only victim was the golem. The Animated Guardian had to stay at home, for safety reasons.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Last edited by Caligula_Exile on Jul 31, 2020, 4:08:07 PM
"
RSCCCC wrote:
Hey Slo-mo’ers

Would love suggestions on what my priorities should be at this stage for my character. I seem to be very currency challenged. I’m currently running red naps with 12 watchstones. I know I need my last lab, but have had no luck finding it. Would you suggest going back to white or yellow maps and just blasting through them until I get that lab? After that any suggestions on where I should focus on gear? I currently only have 9 zombies and skellys. I know 11 is target, but not sure how to get there.

Thanks in advance!

RSCCCC

If you have some silver coins to spare keep asking Navali for prophecies. If she loves you, she will reward you with a prophecy that gives a Ascendancy Trial on one of your next maps. If you see the Trial and it is one you don't need anymore, don't enter the portal. The prophecy only counts as fulfilled if you enter the portal. As long as the prophecy isn't fulfilled you have a high chance to find Ascendancy Trials on your maps.

Alternatively ask for Zana missions whenever possible - sometimes she wants you to do the Ascendancy trial on the maps she opens for you.

Gearwise I would see a high priority to get/craft a better helmet. Apart from + 2 to minions it doesn't have much to offer, neither for you, nor for your minions.

Gloves/shield/boots could have better life rolls. The rest is pretty solid. The armour is nice!

Maybe you are already doing this ... I always use the second weapon slot to level a second set of gems of my main attack (Zombies in this case). So as soon as they hit level 20 you can sell them with a Gemcutter's Prism. You'll get level 1 versions of the gems, but with 20 % quality added.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
RSCCCC wrote:
Hey Slo-mo’ers

Thanks in advance!

RSCCCC

That helm. Get. Rid. Of. That. Helm.
That +2 minion gem does not make up for the rest of it. :)
And then save up or craft a +2 wand.

Zombie on!

Edit: Get your gems maxed & quality-fied. It makes a huge difference. No more questions allowed until then. ;)
And yes, blow threw some low level maps till you find your final trial.
Last edited by Pip_n_Tip on Jul 31, 2020, 8:28:50 PM
Thanks for all the advice. I knew the helmet wasn’t good, but was better then what I had. Love the silver coin idea for lab. I have extra gems leveling in off hand just waiting to get them to 20. Would you suggest corrupting them to try for level 21? Or try and get some 20/20 then corrupt? My challenge on gear is I’m just not finding anything better and unfortunately don’t have a lot of currency to purchase. This is only my second league and I’m very crafting challenged other than adding gaps from my bench.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info