[3.11] HunterKee's⚡Penance Brand⚡| CI | All Content | League Start | Tanky

I was missing Glancing Blows, now my survivability is good enough aside from random instant kills by projectiles from off screen.

However, mana has become a huge issue. With Penance and supports at 20, I can't utilize my cast speed because I run out of mana too fast, even with Clarity. What level do you recommend having Penance/supports at?
"
dauphic wrote:
I was missing Glancing Blows, now my survivability is good enough aside from random instant kills by projectiles from off screen.

However, mana has become a huge issue. With Penance and supports at 20, I can't utilize my cast speed because I run out of mana too fast, even with Clarity. What level do you recommend having Penance/supports at?

You could choose to use Penance 4L for clearing this will solve your problem.

When you use 6L Penance, you need inspiration and Vaal clarity. Vaal clarity will solve mana problem during bossing
I'm not seeing the reasoning behind Herald of Purity and the CWDT-Blade Blast? Could you explain please.

Thanks.
"
dauphic wrote:

You definitely want maxed Penance. One solution is to only run Wrath + Clarity. Another option is to just roll a solid enduring mana flask until you have better gear or Vaal Discipline. You lose a bit of damage from flask piano, but so far I'm in T12's on a 5L and don't have any damage problems.
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
I'm not seeing the reasoning behind Herald of Purity and the CWDT-Blade Blast? Could you explain please.

Thanks.

blade blast give Unnerve. They change how Purity works now grant more physical damage
Wouldn't Weave the Arcane stop flame dash from triggering arcane surge?
With the Wave of Conviction damage bug being fixed, would you still recommend going Arcanist + another spell, or dropping it?
Last edited by dauphic on Jun 23, 2020, 10:09:29 PM
I gotta ask because I feel a little disoriented in this build, its all about Penance Brand? so whats the point on 6linking WoC and Arcanist Brand?
"
Solarblue wrote:
I gotta ask because I feel a little disoriented in this build, its all about Penance Brand? so whats the point on 6linking WoC and Arcanist Brand?

It's bugged and deals almost 5x damage. It's supposed to be fixed soon.
"
dauphic wrote:
With the Wave of Conviction damage bug being fixed, would you still recommend going Arcanist + another spell, or dropping it?

Drop it, normal Penance brand with investment deal good enough dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info