[3.11] Carrion Golemancer smokes the world! a small build guide // sirus 8 in 1m22s // videos //

This has been a fun one to end the league with.

Gear isn't perfect, and I didn't want to recolor the bow but it works pretty good.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
This has been a fun one to end the league with.

Gear isn't perfect, and I didn't want to recolor the bow but it works pretty good.

Looks pretty good!

btw. it took me about 5000 chromes + 5 Vorici benches to get my 6 off-colors on bow^^
Hi Folks,

I'm back with some updates to the build. I converted it from 3.10 to 3.11 and DAMN it has never been better^^

still some work to do, I'll update this more frequently
*updates*
- added fastest sirus 8 kill
- added some uber elder kill videos
- added video of helmet craft
- added video of staff craft
*update*
added video staff crafting pt.2
Very nice guide.

I have one question. If i look in your PoB you have a lot of phy. dam reduction flasks. If i remove the basalt flask you still are capped at 90% phys dam red.

Wouldnt it be better to use a jade flask of reflexes instead. Combined with Skin of Loyal's (100% increased global defences) you get 40%++ evade.
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
Very nice guide.

I have one question. If i look in your PoB you have a lot of phy. dam reduction flasks. If i remove the basalt flask you still are capped at 90% phys dam red.

Wouldnt it be better to use a jade flask of reflexes instead. Combined with Skin of Loyal's (100% increased global defences) you get 40%++ evade.

Good point. I used to have Unwavering Stance since league start and just recently ditched it for the Sirus speed kill. I'll definitely give this a try.
pastbin still not working
"
SirGingy13 wrote:
pastbin still not working

Sorry for the delay. It worked for me. You need community fork to use it though.
But I updated it again - hopefully works for you now.

*updated* added new crafting video (amulet)

Hi!!
I'm thinking in give a try to this build. I always think about golem build, and that's my wish for the next league (Depend the nerf's). For now, I have 10ex, it's enough to have fun and have a good suvivabiliy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info