[3.11] Carrion Golemancer smokes the world! a small build guide // sirus 8 in 1m22s // videos //

That is some GG gear. Did you craft all of the gear you have? How do you go about crafting? Would help alot if you can include a "crafting help" section.
When does Bow/Quiver become better than 2 Cold Iron Points?

Did you consider using Brass Dome?
livejamie
"
_Amatsu wrote:
That is some GG gear. Did you craft all of the gear you have? How do you go about crafting? Would help alot if you can include a "crafting help" section.

I bought the gloves and crafted the rest. I'll update the thread and add a small crafting section later.
"
livejamie wrote:
When does Bow/Quiver become better than 2 Cold Iron Points?

Did you consider using Brass Dome?

Hard to say when Bow/Quiver outperforms Cold Iron because you can't compare those setups imo. So to answer the question - Bow becomes better once you can afford it^^ Cold Iron is by far the best bang for the buck.

Well I used Brass Dome for a long time and swapped it because I wanted to have increased duration on boots - you can't really run maps with Brass Dome but without Stampede.
But Brass Dome could be an option for my AFK Blighted Map setup - I might give it a try^^

"
_Amatsu wrote:

hi mate, sorry for the delay. I was trying to record a video to show the crafting methods that I used but as it is pretty much a dead league right now I was not even able to get all fossils + resonators to finish.
I was pissed and went off^^

But I've added a gear crafting section and filled it with letters instead of moving pictures. hope it is helpful.

cheers
Animate Guardian Gear?

Specters? Do you try for endurance and frenzy charges?

Thanks
"
Quoll73 wrote:
Animate Guardian Gear?

Specters? Do you try for endurance and frenzy charges?

Thanks

added a utility minion section to answer your question
Hi,

can i check where does the 2nd curse comes from ?

the first one is punishment from the gem and the second one should be vulner?

second question , how do you trigger the storm brand to auto cast since we dont actually attack from the bow?
How come you didn't go for an Impale setup?
livejamie
"
oats86 wrote:
Hi,

can i check where does the 2nd curse comes from ?

the first one is punishment from the gem and the second one should be vulner?

second question , how do you trigger the storm brand to auto cast since we dont actually attack from the bow?

Hi,
My Animate Guardian has vuln lvl 12 curse on hit corrupted gloves

I cast Storm Brand manually.

"
livejamie wrote:
How come you didn't go for an Impale setup?

I've 100% chance to impale already so the Impale support gem loses half of it's benefits and because of that minion damage support is better then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info