Huge Sale on Pets This Weekend

"
Ronchim wrote:
GGG should introduce pets as real companions and create some role to them in the game, something related to "quality of life" for players:

Maybe a quest to get a pet in some part of the game, and the pet would help looting currency (or something like this) for the exile. In this fashion, the cosmetics would just replace the default exile pet.

Not this again...
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
Ronchim wrote:
GGG should introduce pets as real companions and create some role to them in the game, something related to "quality of life" for players:

Maybe a quest to get a pet in some part of the game, and the pet would help looting currency (or something like this) for the exile. In this fashion, the cosmetics would just replace the default exile pet.

Not this again...

I am a relatively new player and i dont interact here often, what is about "not this again"?

I'm just proposing some feature to make the game less dependent of loot filters
"
Godshand666 wrote:
why is the lightning scorpion still this overpriced? and not included in this sale? i wonder...

Because the purpose of the Lightning Scorpion is to make a statement. No one pretends it is worth its price - the whole value proposition of it IS its price. Cos everyone knows how high said price is.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 5, 2020, 3:14:03 PM
"
Ronchim wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
Ronchim wrote:

Not this again...

I am a relatively new player and i dont interact here often, what is about "not this again"?

Because loot pet ideas have proposed pretty much since this game was launched. Trust me, there are hundreds of threads on it both here and on Reddit. At some point the same proposal just gets tiring to hear over and over again. If you're curious as to why, just use google. There's endless discussions back and forth about the impact this would have on the economy and what have you.

Mind you, I'm not saying it's a terrible idea, just that it's been done to death and so either GGG themselves decide to do it or they don't, but the endless arguing over it among players is bothersome. May as well just find and join one of those other threads and continue it.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 5, 2020, 3:15:18 PM
"
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, do you not have pets that loot
A firm HELL NO, I'm to well endowed for pets are useless and can't even pick up my gold.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Some pets, even after discount 20$+ each, sorry but no more support to you.
Nice, thanks! Cant wait for new league!
i want demonic things

more demonic !!!! and satanic pets??????

where is the demons??????
need more cats
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Ronchim wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

Not this again...

Because loot pet ideas have proposed pretty much since this game was launched. Trust me, there are hundreds of threads on it both here and on Reddit. At some point the same proposal just gets tiring to hear over and over again. If you're curious as to why, just use google. There's endless discussions back and forth about the impact this would have on the economy and what have you.

Mind you, I'm not saying it's a terrible idea, just that it's been done to death and so either GGG themselves decide to do it or they don't, but the endless arguing over it among players is bothersome. May as well just find and join one of those other threads and continue it.

Thanks for the answer. I'll look those threads and read both sides to see what the community already said about it.

Well, I don't think that GGG is super concerned about the game economy, they said themselves, in the ziggyd's stream, that this league will have broken stuff :P
Last edited by Ronchim on Jun 7, 2020, 12:44:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info