Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
We're holding a sale on a huge variety of pets with more than a hundred microtransactions available at a discount. Now is the perfect time to enlarge your collection with furious Dragon Hunter Pet and Nine-Tailed Fox or fun Vanguard Owl and Corsair Monkey.

The sale will run until Jun 09, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). Click here to view the full selection.

If you're looking for some points to spend on this sale, we recommend checking out the new Harvest Supporter Packs.

Thank you for your support! Keep an eye out for more exciting Harvest teasers this weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Need more dragons.
Saved
Chimera pet, when?
Wish birthdays could get me something (which is on 09/06)... Probably going to skip on the celestial cat (which is obvlsly the best pet) since the diference in price is way too much. Thanks for the sale though.
I need a seal or a sea dog pet :o
I got enough wetas, thanks.
why is the lightning scorpion still this overpriced? and not included in this sale? i wonder...
yeah, nothing better i can image compared to throwing my money on some digital autofollow-npcs

nty
Can we have a little exile pet which will copy existing mtx we use? Just like your child or something LOL :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
GGG should introduce pets as real companions and create some role to them in the game, something related to "quality of life" for players:

Maybe a quest to get a pet in some part of the game, and the pet would help looting currency (or something like this) for the exile. In this fashion, the cosmetics would just replace the default exile pet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info