The Press Tour is Complete

Awesome. Can't wait!
So that's like, 16hrs from now?
Btw, you guys might want to learn to count a little better xD
The 3rd of June is not the 2nd of June :P

Just saying. I mean you say 2nd, we assume Kiwi time, we count as last night, then find out you actually meant 3rd in NZ and god knows what country/region lands on the second :P

Its like we have to do backward algorithms and count sheets so we can get a bloody date right, hahaha, just tell us the date:time in NZ, rest of us will figure it out. Or at least when you specify a date, tell us what region that is in.

I keep putting off your announcement day as a day off and I keep getting it wrong. Shouldn't be that hard to be a little more specific as to what region you are talking about :P
As long as there is pre-fix fog with monsters you can't see I'm on board.
"
Will you be fixing the idiotic stash tab feature you forced on us last league in 3.11??

What stash tab feature? That is rather vague. Now Im curious.
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
As long as there is pre-fix fog with monsters you can't see I'm on board.

That the idea of a fog tbh, make things harder to see.
I loved the Delirium aesthetic on launch. And had no issues seeing enemies.
Wish they reverted.
Looks good now too, but nowhere near as good.
"
Garf412 wrote:
with all the different time-zones and confusion of when "tomorrow" is, any chance of getting a local timezone coded countdown timer on these releases?

I thought the announcement was today.. (I'm in UK so 2nd June at 20:00 hours (which is 2pm PDT) but you now say its tomorrow with you posting at 01:00 hours on 2nd June so that makes it 3rd June...?

see my confusion here...?

Thanks
Garf412

Yeah this thing annoys me with every league.
Its like, be specific for crying out loud xD

They specify now its June 3rd 9:00am NZ time. Would be nice if they done that from the get go.

You hear a date (2nd) and see no specified region, you assume they mean their own bloody region and count it as NZ. Then you find out its actually some arbitrary region each time. Could be US this time, could be EU next time, could be Russia on the next for all we know xD

Quite annoying. Every time I have some time off planned for the announcement it ends up being a different date.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Jun 2, 2020, 1:18:58 AM
"
Bk老虎 wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:
why Mathil is not the official face of PoE ? i like him.

He's more like the official body of PoE; each league's theme designed to ensure Mathil can go topless on launch day.

----

Watch these two videos from 2016 when Zizzy went to New Zealand and met Chris Wilson and the gang and you will understand why he gets the honor. Also, you might find it interesting to watch the old reveal videos that Ziggy put out: they are very excellent and very inspiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un94F72YNxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un94F72YNxE

Cheers......
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jun 2, 2020, 1:20:39 AM
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
Garf412 wrote:
with all the different time-zones and confusion of when "tomorrow" is, any chance of getting a local timezone coded countdown timer on these releases?

I thought the announcement was today.. (I'm in UK so 2nd June at 20:00 hours (which is 2pm PDT) but you now say its tomorrow with you posting at 01:00 hours on 2nd June so that makes it 3rd June...?

Thanks
Garf412

They specify now its June 3rd 9:00am NZ time. Would be nice if they done that from the get go.

You hear a date (2nd) and see no specified region, you assume they mean their own bloody region and count it as NZ. Then you find out its actually some arbitrary region each time. Could be US this time, could be EU next time, could be Russia on the next for all we know xD

Quite annoying. Every time I have some time off planned for the announcement it ends up being a different date.

You should see it in local time if you have everything set up correctly.

Click on your account name at the top of the screen, Manage Account->Edit Preferences, timezone is a drop down menu.

They also post in NZT just in case your local display is off so people can calculate local time for themselves.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
my favorite news site is CNN, can't wait to see what they have in store lol
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
Garf412 wrote:

Thanks
Garf412

You should see it in local time if you have everything set up correctly.

Click on your account name at the top of the screen, Manage Account->Edit Preferences, timezone is a drop down menu.

They also post in NZT just in case your local display is off so people can calculate local time for themselves.

I know what you are saying, but that is after the fact.
We are talking about the announcements they make of the announcement xD

The whole "We are dropping news on the new season on June 2nd!" comment.

Until the actual day of it (or the day before) you really have no clue what day the announcement actually really is. One time you go by US time because seems they are used to putting it in US time, and its EU instead or NZ, next time you go by NZ and its US.

Also, I think what you mean is more with when the actual patch itself drops. The countdown.

Anyway, when they make news announcements in posts and the date/time are given out in text, I don't think there is any way of knowing what timezone they are going by unless you ask and hope someone answers. Going by their previous announcement, I assumed since they didnt specify and just said June 2, that it was NZ local time for them. Which means the 3.11 reveal should of already dropped like 5hrs ago in that case. Instead its in like 15hrs now or something. lol
Announcement announcing announcement. Great stuff!
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info