The Press Tour is Complete

hope for lab ladder system changes and new way for obtain uniq emperor jewel!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
Hyped. More than anything else, hyped to see the OP builds of Delirium nerfed as hard as needed to remove them.

Actually the VERY FEW OP Builds is the only reason people are still playing the game. Take those away and GGG can kiss their playerbase goodbye!!!

Very few builds could handle Delirium, so they don't need to nerf builds, they need to bring other builds up to standard....

Standard, well, whatever...

I do hope herald stack get annihilated anyway.
Last edited by UntoTheCruel on Jun 1, 2020, 10:13:40 PM
Did I just see someone is already in A3!?!?! This is getting out of hand!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
Azazel696 wrote:
I don't like ziggyD

He doesn't like you either....
why Mathil is not the official face of PoE ? i like him.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
Hyped. More than anything else, hyped to see the OP builds of Delirium nerfed as hard as needed to remove them.

Actually the VERY FEW OP Builds is the only reason people are still playing the game. Take those away and GGG can kiss their playerbase goodbye!!!

Very few builds could handle Delirium, so they don't need to nerf builds, they need to bring other builds up to standard....

pfff, i did just fine clearing all content (even hogm first try) and facerolling simulacrum with kinetic bolt (the new zig-zag skill) and power siphon. no need for herald stacking.
"
UntoTheCruel wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:

All the builds I used this league (5 in total) could handle delirium at normal pace, i have nothing to complain about and none of them was even remotely overpowered. Now, what I DO complain about it's fucking herald build swarm on server making every goddam item price-fucked because all of sudden anyone was doing any content with absurdly amount of profit and zero amount of gameplay engagement.

And tbh, you don't seem to even have played all that much, so idk wtf you're babbling about delirium in the first place.

Well, I do have a life, so I don't play it as much as those who don't......I played Cyclone this league. It's definitely not an op build. It USE to be. But it's received several nerfs.

Also with OP builds, you don't need a gazillion Exalted orbs to make it to end game....

Also, you obviously haven't seen all of the threads about people complaining about constantly one-shotted in higher tier maps. Even those that are top tier players with top tier gear....
Last edited by Mentoya on Jun 1, 2020, 10:31:50 PM
Hope the next one will be good!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
greatttt!!!!
Man, don't type things in the middle of others comment, that's disgusting. Jesus crhist, I'm out.
Last edited by UntoTheCruel on Jun 1, 2020, 10:25:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info