Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

I mean what the hell is this, I didn't even realize there was a boss there. Wasn't their health buffed too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjG53WyGNI4
One of my contentions was that maybe the rogue is already a bit too much of a bladedancer; when I made the transition, I found little reason to stop using my already very effective Flurry/Flash combo. I suspect the bladedancer skills have higher ceilings but imo they should function as upgrades right off, given they're the advanced/prestige class.

At any rate, it was all a bit to easy, even for me.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I mean what the hell is this, I didn't even realize there was a boss there. Wasn't their health buffed too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjG53WyGNI4

The numbers in that "boss" encounter ,for itself, dont look that unusual or impressive. 1.4k max hit with that throw star thingy.

Guess its OP in this situation when you literally have no gear with that specific class + gear combo.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 8, 2020, 6:46:39 PM
DoTs look unimpressive initially until you ramp them up. The last tick was 3k+ but it could have gone higher if the boss had more HP

Here it takes some time before I hit 15k on the training dummy. I need to get the perfect position (shurikens are wonky) and wait a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15K7rDtyeWI
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Dec 9, 2020, 12:58:12 AM
https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/patch-0-9-and-multiplayer-are-coming-next-year/27563

News on MP been slow. But this is the first concrete step towards the final major hurdle to release! Hopeful that LE MP endgame can be a better one than in POE.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on Dec 19, 2020, 12:28:27 AM
It was inevitable that they'd announce MP imminence sooner or later but it still feels strangely premature. Still, it remains their greatest hurdle to taking a seat at the ARPG table, and I really want them to clear it with aplomb.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
It was inevitable that they'd announce MP imminence sooner or later but it still feels strangely premature. Still, it remains their greatest hurdle to taking a seat at the ARPG table, and I really want them to clear it with aplomb.

*fingers crossed*
Haven’t touch LE in awhile. Almost done with Ritual challenges and hope I have some time to give the new patch a spin.
Should probably wait for the next patch. I believe they'll finally introduce multiplayer. I think their patch schedule is every 2 months so it'll probably be out by the end of February.
The next update will be Patch 0.8.1, not Patch 0.9 (multiplayer).
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info