Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

An interesting note - the game is currently dominated by a bugged immortal build and EHG refuse to fix the bug because of the PoE logic - can't change uber strong builds in the middle of a cycle. Heh, so many good things to steal from PoE and they chose that
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
An interesting note - the game is currently dominated by a bugged immortal build and EHG refuse to fix the bug because of the PoE logic - can't change uber strong builds in the middle of a cycle. Heh, so many good things to steal from PoE and they chose that

They're actually going to patch it this week.
"
imanubcake wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

They're actually going to patch it this week.

I rather suspect that now they have committed to this it's going to be a game of whack a mole for a while while people keep finding broken interactions.
Hmmm I wonder if Last Epoch actually influenced PoE's incoming league. One of LE's biggest advantages, according to many, is how accessible the endgame is. And now PoE allows you to always run your favorite league mechanics without bothering with sextants and scarabs. It is a big improvement, don't get me wrong, but it really could have came out earlier
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Hmmm I wonder if Last Epoch actually influenced PoE's incoming league. One of LE's biggest advantages, according to many, is how accessible the endgame is. And now PoE allows you to always run your favorite league mechanics without bothering with sextants and scarabs. It is a big improvement, don't get me wrong, but it really could have came out earlier

I have no doubt about that.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info