[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

It makes me really happy that you followed the build and are riffing on it. It is quite versatile and is much faster in terms of movement than other gladiators out there. Sexy resolute technique ichimonji you have there. I'm using this for now, but about reroll it

One new thing I did this league was to try out an explodey weapon instead of the chest. I'm enjoying it so far since it is half as expensive as an explode chest. Ideally, I can now get a chest that boosts damage to make up for the damage lost from not using a unique weapon. Carcass Jack with some harvest color manipulation is the plan.

I need to get a punishment on hit ring like you have. I really recommend you get the southswing gloves and hit it with an attack speed essence.

Within a week I'll be redoing my guide's tree for 3.13. Hopefully with a crit and non-crit version and adding a section for getting explodeys.
Last edited by Scarfuncle on Feb 3, 2021, 4:55:53 PM
Yea i got lucky on the ichimonji, allows me to use a enlighten lvl 3 instead of 4 and yea id love an explodey weapon too, cant find anything decent so far and swouthswing gloves are one of my next upgrades, the rings are surprisingly cheap.

Not sure if awaken hextouch support is going to work if the other curse is on hit from the ring!?, i plan on putting tempest shield with hextouch and punishment
Last edited by Shuush on Feb 3, 2021, 5:10:44 PM
"
Scarfuncle wrote:
Sexy resolute technique ichimonji you have there.

Sexy ichi?? Mate did you see his shiled? WTF.

"
Shuush wrote:

Mate, how did you craft that shield? Essence + harvest life? That's what i would (and will once i get some money) do, but it must be expensive af if you're not lucky with hp on block craft.
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
Scarfuncle wrote:
Sexy resolute technique ichimonji you have there.

Sexy ichi?? Mate did you see his shiled? WTF.

"
Shuush wrote:

Mate, how did you craft that shield? Essence + harvest life? That's what i would (and will once i get some money) do, but it must be expensive af if you're not lucky with hp on block craft.

Some1 was selling the shield with no suffix for like 1 exalt or 2, jumped on it lol. Harvested augment life, crafted the 18% quality and a friend got a augment chaos harvest craft for me aswell, also i bought the ichimonji for 30 chaos lmao the guy selling it clearly had no clue what he had in his hands
I agree on the shield - with harvest crafting, it is easy to make a good shield. I deleted the harvest stuff from the guide but now they brought it back! Basically, remove non-defense add defense and rerolling defense mods are our best friends.

I'm still playing around with this explodey ax. I got this on my first delirium essence. It keeps my maxed on all my charges and is the of the best ways I've seen to get power charges on this build. Useless for resolute technique, but the crit path offer more dps at a higher pricetag
"
Shuush wrote:
Harvested augment life

With 1 try? It seems like 4 life suffixes are available 3 being trash with huge weight and 1 is what we need. Aug life costs around 1.5-2 ex, rem/aug - 2-2.5 ex. With average luck you'd need a huge amount of money to craft needed suffix.

I managed to craft this

but now i don't know what to do with this, i got 1 free suf for life on block, but no space for +quality. I can't remove all res, but i can remove all suffixes (8% block staring into my eyes). Also life on block on Conq base is even lower weight than on shaper.
Maybe there's some way to get influence life mod i don't know about?
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
Shuush wrote:
Harvested augment life

but now i don't know what to do with this,

I'm no master crafter, but I would divine it until you got over 430 armour and a decent roll on all your other defense mods, then try to find a cheap augment chaos. ... still going to be 1ex probably. Gaurantees chaos resist. Then, get a t3 quality craft. Then beast corrupt it to 30%. Would be well over 3k armour.
"
Scarfuncle wrote:
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
Shuush wrote:
Harvested augment life

but now i don't know what to do with this,

I'm no master crafter, but I would divine it until you got over 430 armour and a decent roll on all your other defense mods, then try to find a cheap augment chaos. ... still going to be 1ex probably. Gaurantees chaos resist. Then, get a t3 quality craft. Then beast corrupt it to 30%. Would be well over 3k armour.

No space for chaos res, all res and block eat 2 suffixes
Without being able to alt over it, I can't tell what's open. If you have a prefix open, 100% remove defense add defense. Block chance and resists can be found elsewhere.
New budget POB online. Damage of the budget model increased from 3.5m to 4.7m while getting cheaper. https://pastebin.com/zGxZ2K1n

I still need to update the high end damage and images up front. I'm very happy I could do things like eliminate the need to the off color carcass jack. Now I'm recommending the -mana chest. for the budget version.

The non-budget version will be crit based. I prefer going crit the whole time, but I am trying to keep the base model simple and resolute technique does that.
Last edited by Scarfuncle on Feb 8, 2021, 2:16:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info