Will currencies in standard such as exalted orb or mirrors become useless once POE 2 hits?

anybody knows?
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on May 28, 2020, 5:06:36 AM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2020, 4:08:44 AM
No they will still be useable and cross over.POE 2 replaces POE 1 effectively but keeps the old campaign as welll as add a 2nd campaign which you can choose.
Last edited by Kavlor on May 28, 2020, 5:07:48 AM
"
Kavlor wrote:
No they will still be useable and cross over.POE 2 replaces POE 1 effectively but keeps the old campaign as welll as add a 2nd campaign which you can choose.

OK thank you for the info.
Fusings on the other hand...
"
t0lkien wrote:

yep i saw people selling fuse for very cheap in standard... they either price fixing or unloading all their shit before it becomes obsolete ...
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
t0lkien wrote:

yep i saw people selling fuse for very cheap in standard... they either price fixing or unloading all their shit before it becomes obsolete ...

witch is pretty stupid since PoE 2.0 was scheduled to release in Q4 2021 but will now be "sometime" in 2022.
Why would they become useless?
The major change that's been announced is linked gems instead of gear.

I only hope they compensate 6-linked gear somehow.
"
Fapmobile wrote:

because in PoE 2.0 there are NO links or sockets in items anymore, only sockets in skill gems and they are always "linked".
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:

because in PoE 2.0 there are NO links or sockets in items anymore, only sockets in skill gems and they are always "linked".

yes, but the OP asked about exalts and mirrors. those wont become useless at all.

nobody needs to be compensated for 6link gear. thats like being compensated every time they add power creep. you've had your items, you've used them, they arent stocks that you're investing in.
cant wait for all the corrupted level 21 gems to become 1 links
Need more brains, exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info