-

Anyone got a good league starter Filter to use for the first couple days?
What do you think about Alt Quality mirage archer?

Mirage Archer Support Default Supported Skills deal 10% increased Attack Damage
Alternate Quality 1 Mirage Archer lasts -2 seconds
Mirage Archer fires 2 additional Projectiles with Supported Skills
Alternate Quality 2 Supported Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration

Alt Qual 2 should be huge correct?
"
QuickZep wrote:

Alt q1 - mapping
Alt q2 - bossing
imho

If you lacking dps obviously going alt q2
"
QuickZep wrote:

Yes, AtlQ2 is the way to go, for both bossing and mapping.

2 second longer MA uptime with +20% more duration = 2 * 1.2 * attack speed * arrow count, which I promise you is significantly more DoT's than -2 seconds with +2 projectiles that absolutely don't even overlap because of lack of AoE radius.

AltQ1 is trash.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 18, 2020, 5:00:38 PM
My son and I both rocked this build last league, we love it! We are both league starting with this and looking forward to it, thank you for all of the work you've put into this!
"
distressqq wrote:
So, do we know if the alternate quality reduced debuff effect (from the +2 proj) is just affecting the slow or dot damage as well, or are we just speculating at this point?

I don't think I'll be stacking insanse ammounts of aoe, I'm sort of torn between going 6 or 7 arrows and 25 or 30 radius and this alternate quality version of the gem is certainly an easy way to achive said 7 arrows. Now I'll either go just helmet enchant or just alternate quality, or just dying sun and obviously each version requires different investments into other items so it would be nice if we could get some official confirmation of how much the reduced debuff effect on the gem actually does.
Don't forget that if you have 7 arrows with only 25 radius, you'll always have 2 arrows outside of any overlap zones. So in PoB, don't fool yourself by putting 7 overlapping arrows in the config just because you have that many.

Those 2 extra arrows will help with map clearing, but not single target.

You should weigh the option of trying to get 6 arrows with 30 AoE radius over additional arrows, IMO.

And I certainly wouldn't sacrifice any DoT Multi, Duration, or Attack Speed for more arrows and an inefficient breakpoint radius.
i can't copy the pastebin gives me error help.
Every physical modifier can be ignored, the 50% conversion only applies to the first hit not to the DoT?
Also, the tooltip dmg gives absolutely no indication if a new weapon/item increases my dot (or overall damage) or not? If I want to increase my dps, I should only be checking for the modifiers that is mentioned in the 1.2 section of the guide?
Devoto is currently hovering around the 35 range, do you think I should buy it now or wait for it to drop?

I have the currency but... contemplating :/ (I have my quill/tabula up) sick build btw.
"
drigorin wrote:
Devoto is currently hovering around the 35 range, do you think I should buy it now or wait for it to drop?

I have the currency but... contemplating :/ (I have my quill/tabula up) sick build btw.
I’d wait for it to come down. It’s not a make or break item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info