-

I have an idea to take 98 lvl and to grab the third cluster jewel path. Any tips on tree progression? I will need to remove my points that goes to blood siphon, so I loose a lot of intelligence, strenth, hp and AS
Hey want to ask if this build is able to farm 100% Delirium map, or maybe there is a video.
"
pkdestroyx wrote:
Hey want to ask if this build is able to farm 100% Delirium map, or maybe there is a video.

It's able even without HH, but with HH it's 100% doable
"
katonsew wrote:
"
pkdestroyx wrote:

My gear is not perfect yet, but I have HH and full delirium maps are pretty tough to farm. Sometimes not even possible if there too many bosses. And I'm not talking about fractured maps even.
"
katonsew wrote:
"
pkdestroyx wrote:

Is there any video of that
"
katonsew wrote:
I have an idea to take 98 lvl and to grab the third cluster jewel path. Any tips on tree progression? I will need to remove my points that goes to blood siphon, so I loose a lot of intelligence, strenth, hp and AS

You can take mine as a guide. If you're still going for divine flesh, don't take the berserking node. There are many ways how you can go about spending your excess 7 points (level 100). You can check poe ninja for the top guys and how they spend theirs.
If I hadn't wasted all money trying to craft the ring I would try to show how I'm farming a fracture map, but I can't :D
But I also should warn, then for example I die and disconnect during farming, so it's not for me
Here is a video of farming a random deli map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlEnIA7L3n4
Btw wasted 40 ex to craft such a ring

Haven't noticed that AoE is only t2...
Sorry if this is a repost but has anybody had luck casting immortal call with skitterbots? I've got level 4 enlighten and -8 mana on both rings but am still 18 mana short. I realize I could get -9 mana on rings but I would still need a huge increase in mana to span the gap. Thanks in advance!
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:

You can take mine as a guide. If you're still going for divine flesh, don't take the berserking node. There are many ways how you can go about spending your excess 7 points (level 100). You can check poe ninja for the top guys and how they spend theirs.

My pob says you have about 80kk damage, and I have about 22 kk. How is it possible? Our difference in skills and equipment is not so big
"
katonsew wrote:
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:

My pob says you have about 80kk damage, and I have about 22 kk. How is it possible? Our difference in skills and equipment is not so big

If by 80kk you mean 85 mil, then yes :)

Well the 3rd cluster definitely gives A LOT more dmg. Also perfect rolls on the damage mods in gear basically. Your quiver's dot multi could use being 18% and the 7% difference is a lot of dmg, getting dot on gloves too, getting essenced inc chaos dmg and bench crafted inc. dmg on both rings. Im not gonna factor in inc chaos dmg on belt since a hh is basically that but better. inc aoe and inc area dmg bench craft on ammy too instead of non-channeling.

Berserk setup with chainbreaker is also a huge chunk of dmg, LIKE A HUGE CHUNK. i'm talking 15mil dmg on pob. But it's only useful in bossing. You'll never use it when mapping. But sirus, maven, maven uncharted realm fights are SIGNIFICANTLY easier with berserk up. But you should get this if you're willing to sacrifice the survivability that divine flesh gives, coz trust me, i just recently transitioned out of DF and into berserk and i can now feel how less tanky i am. It's not bad tbh and it's not noticeable if your dodge mechanics are on point. I just cant stand still and fire away like i used to. i have to actively move around now (which isnt an issue since you one shot packs anyways).

Your jewels can also get some lovin. get double attack speed mods with your chaos multi and max health (inc aspeed with bows, inc aspeed, and attack and cast speed) With 3 cluster setups, that's a potential 7 jewels with all 4 mods i just said (28 chaos multi, 49& max health, 56% aspeed with bows, 35% inc aspeed all in all). That's 91% attack speed you're missing out on.

The top tr guys have even more dmg than me and even I'm confused as to how to reach their level. But we're all on our own poe journey, am i right? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info