-

Spoiler
"
arciinus wrote:
"
RSCCCC wrote:
Hey all you exilers,

Looking for some help and generally you all are the best at providing it. I'm having some survivability issues moving into yellow maps. I constantly feel like I have to slam the life flask to stay alive. Here is my POB:

https://pastebin.com/drSkHnqr

Here are the things I am working on improving, but any other advice or things you think I missed would be great. Also I play on the PS4 so that sometime adds a bit different playstyle as well as limitations on finding items.

1. Need to get my last Lab
2. Leveling some TR gems now to get corrupted 21 TR
3. Need to improve quality on other gems
4. Can get a bit more life with some minor gear improvements

Anything else? I have about 1.5EX in currency - but having trouble getting more at the map level I'm at.

Thanks!

RSCCCC
"
arciinus wrote:

One tiny, quick fix:

1. Change the Projectile skills craft on your gloves to Area of Effect

Bigger, but impactful fixes:

1. Try getting a 6-link Quill Rain or Carcass Jack - the 6th link increases your damage by a ton (at least 15-20%)
2. Get any decent amulet with the Hardened Scars anointment. Right now, your Hybrid flask isn't that useful, as its main use in the build is to trigger Hardened Scars and give you Fortify (a lot of damage reduction)
3. Instead of leveling TR gems, if you're down to trade, you might want to just buy one. They're now quite cheap

In terms of your next upgrades after that:

1. An amulet with +1 to chaos and +1 to dexterity skills will help increase your damage a decent bit
2. At least 1 set of Cluster Jewels with Broadside/Tempered Arrowheads and 2 mediums with Wicked Pall/some other damage notable will help your damage a lot too
3. If you want a bit more survivability, you might be able to find some pretty decent Mechalarm belts for pretty cheap - the Taunting Contraption reduces you being targeted and the damage you take

Thanks arc

1. LOL for some reason at some point I tried doing something to my bow and thought it could only be a 3-link. That is one I can look at getting - challenge is on PS4 a 6 link quill rain or Carcass jack are 7-9EX which I don't have at the moment, but I'll start looking.
2. I didn't realize that was the point of the hybrid flask - I'll check into Hardened Scars but for one Gold oil maybe over my budget but good to put on my list to get.
3. I've almost got 5 TR gems at 20 one more play and they will be there next game play and will most likely have my level 21 corrupted.

For the next upgrades I like them all - for me its a currency thing, but if I can increase my survivability then I think I can start making some currency.

Thanks again!

RSCCCC
Hello

how to craft explode chest with increase aoe?
"
SAi___ wrote:
Hello

That is an elevated version from the explode mod. You can get that mod by maven orbing a chest with the explode mod with any another influence mod in the chest and hitting the explode.

If you were wondering about how to craft the chest from scratch, you either take a clean, modless crusader base and harvest craft augment physical three times until you get explode (it's always guaranteed) or you can take a rare crusader base and harvest craft remove non-physical/ add physical three times until you get explode. Make sure you have an open affix left (could be prefix or suffix) and then harvest craft augment influence modifier for another influenced mod. And then you use a maven orb on the chest and pray to the RNG gods that it hits your explode mod. If it hits the other mod, you can either scour and start over or keep it and continue your crafting journey. :)

The reason why you want any garbage affix on the chest is coz you will woke orb the chest anyways with another influenced chest with a mod you want (e.g. redeemer - frenzy charge on hit, hunter - additional curse) and it'll reset your affixes after. You can fix your chest after woke orbing..

Or you know, just buy a semi-finished product on trade for about 30-60ex more or less :)
Last edited by ComfyExo on Feb 26, 2021, 1:30:36 AM
hello following the guide to craft the bow

the guide mentions to have 1 prefix in step 2 but I was wondering how do you remove this prefix during step 3? I know you can remove the fire res with harvest but I'm guessing to do the same with that prefix and risk losing the atk speed?
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
SAi___ wrote:
Hello

That is an elevated version from the explode mod. You can get that mod by maven orbing a chest with the explode mod with any another influence mod in the chest and hitting the explode.

If you were wondering about how to craft the chest from scratch, you either take a clean, modless crusader base and harvest craft augment physical three times until you get explode (it's always guaranteed) or you can take a rare crusader base and harvest craft remove non-physical/ add physical three times until you get explode. Make sure you have an open affix left (could be prefix or suffix) and then harvest craft augment influence modifier for another influenced mod. And then you use a maven orb on the chest and pray to the RNG gods that it hits your explode mod. If it hits the other mod, you can either scour and start over or keep it and continue your crafting journey. :)

The reason why you want any garbage affix on the chest is coz you will woke orb the chest anyways with another influenced chest with a mod you want (e.g. redeemer - frenzy charge on hit, hunter - additional curse) and it'll reset your affixes after. You can fix your chest after woke orbing..

Or you know, just buy a semi-finished product on trade for about 30-60ex more or less :)

Very interesting post. Your chest is insane btw :)
I tried to "craft" chest per your advice in Сraft of Exile and got a question. We will aug Physical 3 times and hope that after Maven's orb our explode will be upgraded. But then, we need to remove another "Physical". Am I right that there is another risk to lose this modifier or there is a way to safely remove unnecessary physical? Thank you.
"
RolyPaulie wrote:

the guide mentions to have 1 prefix in step 2 but I was wondering how do you remove this prefix during step 3? I know you can remove the fire res with harvest but I'm guessing to do the same with that prefix and risk losing the atk speed?

I believe Annul Physical will remove Physical Attack prefix.
"
dipperdyr wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
dipperdyr wrote:
i have a question :) im playing this build (again) played it a few league back.. but this time its on private league SSF with friends. so i was wondering if i should follow the first pob or the second? but i kinda do have all the good stuff on my hands.. so the real question is should i go for the old totem setup or still go for the blast rain setup?

I would recommend going the first but ignore the gem setups, the second PoB is my latest snapshot of the build

so just to be sure. i use the passiv and gear from first pob but gems for second right? :D

yep
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I'm seeing a lot of people on poe ninja using berserk. How do they apply rage? I do not simply understand it. Also they have enough mana reservation for aspect of the spider. Moreover, is it profitable to take Supreme Ego und to run Malevolence only without Flesh and Stone?
"
BabamTV wrote:
"
RolyPaulie wrote:

I believe Annul Physical will remove Physical Attack prefix.

thank you!
"
katonsew wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of people on poe ninja using berserk. How do they apply rage? I do not simply understand it. Also they have enough mana reservation for aspect of the spider. Moreover, is it profitable to take Supreme Ego und to run Malevolence only without Flesh and Stone?

Lethal pride, Akoya to apply berserk. Then I believe they picked Supreme Ego for the Chainbreaker keystone
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info