-

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
How much increased AoE is required for 6 overlaps? Currently I have 100%.

in PoB should be shown 2.3 or above
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 1, 2020, 9:51:50 PM
Currently at level 91 and still at t10-11 maps with around ~9ex budget, can anyone check my profile and provide me some pointers on what to upgrade?

Im looking for more survivability as it is not uncommon to get one shot or close to by projectiles from 5 screens away. I am currently looking/crafting a good amulet so that i can annoint hardened scars on it, but +1 amulets on the market is incredibly pricey

For clusters, I have a set of 1 large (getting 2 jewel sockets the next patch) and 1 medium

thanks in advance
"
Currently at level 91 and still at t10-11 maps with around ~9ex budget, can anyone check my profile and provide me some pointers on what to upgrade?

Im looking for more survivability as it is not uncommon to get one shot or close to by projectiles from 5 screens away. I am currently looking/crafting a good amulet so that i can annoint hardened scars on it, but +1 amulets on the market is incredibly pricey

For clusters, I have a set of 1 large (getting 2 jewel sockets the next patch) and 1 medium

thanks in advance

Crafting a +2 ammy is very easy this league. For +1 all you need is to grab an i82 hunter amulet(ANY base works), use the vendor recipe(vendor any base + 1 green, blue and red gem) to turn it into an onyx base then proceed to alt/aug spam till you hit +1 dex gems. I strongly recommend getting +1 dex over +1 chaos gems as you can augment +1 chaos gems easily with harvest. Do not waste currency on buying pre-crafted ones. Crafting my +2 costed me 1ex(not counting base).

And as for other gear, you could upgrade your boots and grab the fully unlocked Soul of Lunaris. Your socketed jewels also do not have life on them. Life and 2 damage mods are what you should aim for. Getting like a 3% boost in damage on pob isn't worth dropping a 7% life roll.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
For +1 all you need is to grab an i82 hunter amulet(ANY base works), use the vendor recipe(vendor any base + 1 green, blue and red gem) to turn it into an onyx base then proceed to alt/aug spam till you hit +1 dex gems.
Wait, why does it need to be turned into onyx?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
For +1 all you need is to grab an i82 hunter amulet(ANY base works), use the vendor recipe(vendor any base + 1 green, blue and red gem) to turn it into an onyx base then proceed to alt/aug spam till you hit +1 dex gems.
Wait, why does it need to be turned into onyx?

The cheaper ones are usually shitty bases that have useless implicits. For example, the cheapest ones up now are Coral Amulet or Gold Amulet. If you convert this to an onyx, you get 16 of each stat. We don't really have an abundance of int/str in our build and doing this would just give us free stats.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 2, 2020, 12:13:07 PM
Aha, thanks for explanation. :)
Hello, i am using this build since start of the season, Maps tiers 1-12, are not really big deal. and i am at point, where I should craft/buy cluster jewels. But there is problem... These CJ are super expensive, what i mean i tried to craft large cluster on my own, and I cannot find "2 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket". Is it really important to have 2 jewel socket in cluster? Can I build somehow my passive tree around only 2 cluster jewels (large/medium)? I didn't even get exalted orb in this league, so it is super hard to upgrade my build otherwise.
Last edited by DybelRampage on Jul 2, 2020, 1:40:33 PM
"
DybelRampage wrote:
and i am at point, where I should craft/buy cluster jewels. But there is problem... These CJ are super expensive, what i mean i tried to craft large cluster on my own, and I cannot find "2 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket". Is it really important to have 2 jewel socket in cluster?
Patch is supposed to be literally deployed tonight. Don't waste currency crafting clusters until then. Just have a bit more patience.

Info:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2885363
Shoutout to remi for an awesome build.

With the new cluster changes now deployed, does anyone who is smarter than me know a viable way of crafting tempered arrowheads and broadside together?

I've tried chaos slamming and alt/regaling but I have never ever ever seen them together.

Is there a way to use harvest to increase the chances?

Thanks everyone!
They transmit, we receive.
Don't think you'll get much out of harvest when it comes to our cluster jewel crafting. Most of the notables have the same tag. The best you could do is slam chaos res onto it to finish it off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info