-

Regarding cast when damage taken - is it supposed to trigger vaal haste on its own? Or is it simply in there because there wasn't another place to put it? I've never used it and I wanted to know if I should be manually pressing it when it's up.

Or saving it for bosses/rituals?
"
projectoffset wrote:
Regarding cast when damage taken - is it supposed to trigger vaal haste on its own? Or is it simply in there because there wasn't another place to put it? I've never used it and I wanted to know if I should be manually pressing it when it's up.

Manual cast vaal haste.
"
projectoffset wrote:

vaal skills cannot be triggered
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
PoB doesn't work. Gives a big string of errors when trying to import.
What are people thinking between Master Surgeon and Master Alchemist?

Elemental ailment immunity vs bleed removal, 30% life healed when you piano, flask charge on crit (which will happen a lot, despite our low crit chance, due to the sheer amount of projectiles we shoot).

And for the minor node 8% flask duration vs 10% increased charges gained.
"
maxvla wrote:
What are people thinking between Master Surgeon and Master Alchemist?

Elemental ailment immunity vs bleed removal, 30% life healed when you piano, flask charge on crit (which will happen a lot, despite our low crit chance, due to the sheer amount of projectiles we shoot).

And for the minor node 8% flask duration vs 10% increased charges gained.

Definitely leaning towards Alchemist. The 30% on piano is irrelevant I think as we heal to full regardless. Immunity to random ignites and shocks is amazing quality of life imo. It means we only need a bleed and curse removal on our flasks and can put something like 12% attack speed on our Enduring Mana Flask and more movement stuff on the Quicksilver. The charge generation shouldn't matter either because we still have perma flasks if we don't overuse.
hey remi what do you think about ballista totem toxic rain? cant it reach bigger damage with 3 totem fire TR
How to recover the mana?? only flask?
Deadeye feels surprisingly good in rituals, run a circle, have 3 Mirage Archers up at all times, and just watch everything melt while you avoid. I'm still in early mapping with pretty poor gear, but it seems like it's going to be quite decent for Sirus too.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Anybody else went Raider or Deadeye? Better than Pathfinder?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info