-

"
Anthraxx13 wrote:
Ah one more thing , which gem aside TR should i aim to vaal ?

already been listed in the gear section
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
May I just ask, it was said somewhere that pathfinder was more tanky than trickster, and I can get behind that but I was just wondering, this build doesnt have any life recovery apart from very good flasks right?

for life recovery part, since we scale flask effect and increased recovery from flask (via clusters), we have better recovery over time but not instant recovery unlike trickster where they can just straight up go for porkies. But other than that, especially on bosses PF will have better recovery cus perma flask means even all of your flask is out you still get them back, while it's not the case for trickster.

Reason why we are tankier than trickster is : we don't really get hit much, if we do get hit we will get a fortify & wind dancer which mitigates away like 40% of the damage away, 20% for shotgunned damage while trickster have none when their ghost shroud is gone (like if 10 hits connects, we will still have effectively 20% less damage taken for all 10 hits while trickster will take 7 full damage)

very well explained thank you, I did hit a bit of a, uhm, rough patch, but I'll power through it, pathfinder feels so smooth to level as well :D
Hello together,

first of all, great work Remi. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this guide.

I just wanted to leave a short note here, because i took a little different route of the build and it could be interesting for some players here.

My approach is a lot more tankier. If you want to delve and crush high level juiced maps without dying too often, you can go the warcry route, glancing blows with rearguard AND as an option, asenaths gentle touch gloves.

These gloves are extremely imoportant if you want to delve deeper. At depth 300 the corpse explosions start to become a real problem and you will tend to die from time to time. With the gloves all corpses explode. Even the map clear becomes a blast. For me this is a day and night difference in playstyle. I can highly recommend trying it out if you have the currency. Dont worry about the temp chains curse on the gloves, despair has always the priority. So despair will always be applied instead of temp chains.
Last edited by Evoldo80 on Jun 28, 2020, 4:02:33 AM
should i get toxic rain lv 21 with highest quality or is not that important if its lets say 0 quality
something i don't explain, in my pob , i see i have more dps with efficacy than empower, is about the pod dps calcul ?

not big difference, 1074 k dps for efficacy and 1067k for empower ( 5 stac witcher, shaper dps )

@chridian , for more tankiness, enduring cry like "panic button" ( add another layer of defense )
"
laurent67 wrote:
something i don't explain, in my pob , i see i have more dps with efficacy than empower, is about the pod dps calcul ?

not big difference, 1074 k dps for efficacy and 1067k for empower ( 5 stac witcher, shaper dps )

@chridian , for more tankiness, enduring cry like "panic button" ( add another layer of defense )

I am pretty sure it's because of the skill effect duration scaling. Though I think increased Area would actually be better though it is not stated on the PoB, but try +1 overlap and see the damage results (I am not too sure about this, but from my experience Inc. AoE is lower damage compared to empower 4)

"
sporter26 wrote:
should i get toxic rain lv 21 with highest quality or is not that important if its lets say 0 quality

Quality isn't important so you're good to go
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
oh have no see thats, just win 250k dps with +1 overlap ( forget my +1 arrow with quiver thx).

but it's right, pob limit the overlaping to the arrow number, if i put +7 or more dps don't change anymore.

ty
Hey Remi!

First of all, let me thank you for the indepth build and guide, this is my second season ever going for lategame and this build is a lot of fun.

I'm having some issues however, and I don't know what I could do different: I'm at level 89 with 5k health, getting oneshot by more or less every boss over T11, it's to the point where I can't even level. Mind you, it's not a gear issue - I've got Carcass Jack 6L and i FREQUENTLY spend on upgrades.

Any idea what could be the issue? Feel free to PM me if you need some more info and you don't want it in the thread.
"
Herrpeniz wrote:
Any idea what could be the issue?
Characters are private (by default). Either make them public or make POB pastebin of your current setup so people can take a look.
My bad chief, kinda new to all this. I think it's fixed now. The char in question is the one in Harvest (ofc).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info