[3.10] The STUNNER, stun all endgame bosses (also Sirus/Shaper), Ground Slam Berserker - VIDEO UP ♫

"
reaveden wrote:
hello, going to try this in 3.11 do you have any leveling tips and pob?

pob is already in thread, leveling is easy for 2-hand melee builds..
tidebreaker is cheap (ofc without this corruption), deidbellow also cheap, then you can no use herald of purity ring and ryslatha and no need expplode chest.. then all cheap items reare unique, like belt of deciver as belt for example
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
reaveden wrote:
hello, going to try this in 3.11 do you have any leveling tips and pob?

pob is already in thread, leveling is easy for 2-hand melee builds..
tidebreaker is cheap (ofc without this corruption), deidbellow also cheap, then you can no use herald of purity ring and ryslatha and no need expplode chest.. then all cheap items reare unique, like belt of deciver as belt for example

thank you mate!
With new league announcement including stat buffs to 2h, improvements to slam skills, and buffs/improvements to rage, this looks like an amazing league starter. How difficult was it to get the corrupt on the tidebreaker?
"
flagg49 wrote:
With new league announcement including stat buffs to 2h, improvements to slam skills, and buffs/improvements to rage, this looks like an amazing league starter. How difficult was it to get the corrupt on the tidebreaker?

i bought it already corrupted..
Tildebreaker will be next season at "most wanted " list, no doubt .
Yeah, definitely easier to buy with the corrupt, I looked a few times and couldn't find any with the fortify corrupt on poe.trade, but like people are saying this will be a hotter item next league.

Rough math suggests it'll take an average of 60 tries to hit the corrupt, and then you'll need to get the 6l enchant from delve and pay 1500fus+1500vaal to get the links, so relatively pricey. POB says it gives the build like 2m more dps so definitely worth to finish out the build.

Looks like a ton of fun though and well suited to a league that's less about clear speed.
Ground slam was the only skill I used when I first start POE with Marauder :)) ... but over the time it has been just like off meta. I remembered I tried the perm stun build back in 2015 :v really fun
3.11 2-hand melee gets some buffs lets do it !

I tried with decent gears and 5k life. I still get one shot from random mobs :((
stun most boss even Kosis cant move :))...but yeah maybe i just have 5k life
Last edited by nike2000 on Jun 5, 2020, 1:30:20 AM
How would HeadHunter perform with this build? I Know it would be a DPS Loss because of the lose of PdPs on the current belt. Basically how would HH Buffs do with it?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
How would HeadHunter perform with this build? I Know it would be a DPS Loss because of the lose of PdPs on the current belt. Basically how would HH Buffs do with it?

if you have money to waste u can use hh, but u will lose crit and ele mods
Honestly this build will be my 3.11 league start build.
Thanks for sharing man.
Cant wait to start the league after watching your video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info