[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Atm, i need my empower 4 (vaal my 6 gems, or i will buy it), needer one better jewel with corrupted blood and finish my large cluster.

Next step awk gems and try get lv 97+
"

Atm, i need my empower 4 (vaal my 6 gems, or i will buy it), needer one better jewel with corrupted blood and finish my large cluster.

Nice armor!!!!

How much did that great double corrupt cost?
"
"

Nice armor!!!!

Two attempts, lucky.
50c Armour - 70c Temple.

The first one:

But, last league I spent several exalteds trying to catch a good double corruption, and just fail.
Last edited by BonecoDeNeveBR on Feb 9, 2021, 12:29:04 PM
"
"
"

Nice armor!!!!

Two attempts, lucky.
50c Armour - 70c Temple.

The first one:

But, last league I spent several exalteds trying to catch a good double corruption, and just fail.

oh you made it yourself!!! Even better :)

Congrats.
"
j3pli wrote:
"
kytte84 wrote:
the inclusion of a Militant Faith jewel to pick up power of purpose.

Nicely done, really like the idea of going Power of Purpose via Militant Faith. 2000ish base armour at a cost of 4-6 skill points. Trying this now.

"
MrDigital wrote:

I also experimented with the Militant Faith Gem but I run into Mana issues with it, can not use Flame Dash anymore and Incinerate also runs out of Mana. How did you manage this kytte84?

You'll need take reduced mana cost of skills nodes, as well as channelling skills have -2 to mana cost on jewellery. With a -3 i've got incinerate down to 1 mana cost haha.
For flame dash and infernal cry you'll have to use level 1 gems to bring down the mana cost.

How does Power of Purpose effect mana usage? Does the 80% convert act like a mana reserve?
question - without the extra +1 on the skin, everything thing else seems "affordable" (although 5ex for the unn instinct is a lot for someone who can't make currency) - is the build viable (sirus a8-9, maven, uber, etc) without the extra +1? I wouldn't mind a death or 2 per.. but needing to take a punch once in awhile and not get 1-shot

The build I chose for the league can't hang at this point, luckily it's an elemental witch, so I just need to pivot a little. I've lost weeks to it, and now it's all about just getting 36 and the hideout

"
question - without the extra +1 on the skin, everything thing else seems "affordable" (although 5ex for the unn instinct is a lot for someone who can't make currency) - is the build viable (sirus a8-9, maven, uber, etc) without the extra +1? I wouldn't mind a death or 2 per.. but needing to take a punch once in awhile and not get 1-shot

The build I chose for the league can't hang at this point, luckily it's an elemental witch, so I just need to pivot a little. I've lost weeks to it, and now it's all about just getting 36 and the hideout

oh yes, it is absolutely viable with out the corrupted chest!

I have made it to level 97 in a past league with out the corrupted chest or unnatural instinct.

The build face tanks everything Sirus throws at it except the meteor. As long you can get out of the meteor trap and don't wander into the degen storms, Sirus is really easy.

I have not fought Maven so I can't speak to that fight. I expect to die many many times learning it.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 9, 2021, 2:09:26 PM
"

How does Power of Purpose effect mana usage? Does the 80% convert act like a mana reserve?

Pretty much. Right now my max mana is at 492 with 473 reserved, 19 available.
With 13% reduced mana cost from passives flame dash is at 11 mana, incinerate 1 and infernal cry 16.
Timing on the support skills took me a bit to get used to, as you need to wait that split second after casting either flame dash or infernal cry before you can cast again. Incinerate feels largely the same.
Last edited by j3pli on Feb 9, 2021, 3:25:25 PM
"
j3pli wrote:
"

Pretty much. Right now my max mana is at 492 with 473 reserved, 19 available.
With 13% reduced mana cost from passives flame dash is at 11 mana, incinerate 1 and infernal cry 16.
Timing on the support skills took me a bit to get used to, as you need to wait that split second after casting either flame dash or infernal cry before you can cast again. Incinerate feels largely the same.

One side effect of keeping Infernal Cry at level one is that its speed is much slower than level 20. I wonder if that is having some effect on your timing as you were probably used to the level 20 speed..?
Hi,

I find this build and may be look great. I play an Inquisitor.

But I dont know what to do exactly :

- for a large cluster jewel : which nodes should I take ?
- Arcane Adept, Essence Rush & Mage Hunter are the best choice ?

- coward legacy and watcher with "unfacted by vulne with determination" are good together, but what can I wear if I dont have coward and watcher eye ?

I find a watcher with deter and vitality, so I switch Artic/Ash for Vitality, do you think it's a great option ?

- for amulet, what can I take ?

Actually I have a build lvl 87 (near 88) with :
I buy a lot of items, but it's cheap at this time.
Just boots cost 40c, Blue Nightmare 40c, Watcher 30c.
For a large cluster jewel = 1 ex and coward = 1ex.
I dont serch for amulet, but the annoint is expensive (2 golden)

Thks
Thierry
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Feb 9, 2021, 8:20:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info