[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Hi,

thinking about trying this build since I want a tanky build and Tectonic Slam just wasn't for me. PLus I haven't played an Inquisitor or Incinerate so why not?

One question though - How relaxed is running lab with this build? Including the upgraded ones.
"
DarkwingLuck wrote:
Hi,

thinking about trying this build since I want a tanky build and Tectonic Slam just wasn't for me. PLus I haven't played an Inquisitor or Incinerate so why not?

One question though - How relaxed is running lab with this build? Including the upgraded ones.

Hey,

I'm not playing the Harvest league so can't speak for the upgraded labs, but the regular ones are a breeze and I imagine the upgraded ones are too to be honest...
"
DarkwingLuck wrote:
Hi,

go back 1-2 pages and see what i said about argus :L ... with 90% phys reduct labbing should be fine... although you will need all the items and mechanics to do it reliably and maybe vaal discipline will be needed as a panic heal button (for traps) should be fine to lab though. if you can cope with labbing at a slower pace that is, if he can kill sirus that should tell you all you need to know about izaro. not sure about the new labs though those are hard and id hate to say with 0 experience with them..
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 19, 2020, 5:15:41 PM
so the only trouble im having now im at maps, chaos damage! now i gotta make a choice... id like to just chaos res cap but it feels risky on 4k top end life, is chaos res capping going to solve this or is it still gonna rip me now and then... if not i may stray and tinker the tree to be ci, also want to know if ci is a viable option or there is a reason you are hybrid? asuming it ties in with the belt/ low life ect .. :o

excuse the jumble of text i tried to explain best i can xd
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 19, 2020, 5:19:27 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
so the only trouble im having now im at maps, chaos damage! now i gotta make a choice... id like to just chaos res cap but it feels risky on 4k top end life, is chaos res capping going to solve this or is it still gonna rip me now and then... if not i may stray and tinker the tree to be ci, also want to know if ci is a viable option or there is a reason you are hybrid? asuming it ties in with the belt/ low life ect .. :o

CI might be viable but I think it might be hard to get a decent ES pool, unless you replace some armour pieces with pure ES pieces (like the gloves) which in turn will reduce your tankiness...

For this build, I found it much easier to get a high total life pool as hybrid, while still retaining the armour stats from the gear.

It has nothing to do with the belt, because even a CI build can use the belt btw :)

Realistically the ideal sollution is capping chaos res. I haven't died to any chaos DoT I think since capping chaos resistance.

Greetz
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
Cchris07 wrote:

CI might be viable but I think it might be hard to get a decent ES pool, unless you replace some armour pieces with pure ES pieces (like the gloves) which in turn will reduce your tankiness...

For this build, I found it much easier to get a high total life pool as hybrid, while still retaining the armour stats from the gear.

It has nothing to do with the belt, because even a CI build can use the belt btw :)

Realistically the ideal sollution is capping chaos res. I haven't died to any chaos DoT I think since capping chaos resistance.

Greetz

il just slam some remove non chaos add chaos on gear thru the farm should be a breeze to cap it and just use a ziri bottle to get that extra 35, sum1 told me not to use megalomaniac cause it more benefits crit ect.. idk if he got this confused with something but from what i can see it offers very nice defences? so do i or dont i use it :P
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
Cchris07 wrote:

Greetz

il just slam some remove non chaos add chaos on gear thru the farm should be a breeze to cap it and just use a ziri bottle to get that extra 35, sum1 told me not to use megalomaniac cause it more benefits crit ect.. idk if he got this confused with something but from what i can see it offers very nice defences? so do i or dont i use it :P

I would only use it if you manage to get one with Overlord.
The 2 other nodes I have on mine are nice, but not required.

i am seeing the mistake now, i thought they were generic as they're unique but apparently they vary :P, no wonder it was just 5c lmao... :P np np ive learned now, il just socket a cblood jewel here for now as thats what im wanting to get in a socket the most rn

might be worth putting a note next to this in your guide but thats your shout ;p
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 19, 2020, 5:37:57 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:

i am seeing the mistake now, i thought they were generic as they're unique but apparently they vary :P, no wonder it was just 5c lmao... :P np np ive learned now, il just socket a cblood jewel here for now as thats what im wanting to get in a socket the most rn

Yea, the Megalomaniac can get ANY notable from all the notables that are available for cluster jewels :)
"
DarkwingLuck wrote:
Hi,

I came from a Tectonic Slam build myself which I gave up on as it was not working.

This build runs like a dream compared to that one I was using. I had no issues with the labs with this build, but I only did one run of each of the regular ones. I am not a fan of the labs and am not going to do the upgraded ones.

I may go back later to get something useful for my gloves but I don't need either the helmet (I bought the enchantment) or the boots (I use anoint instead of enchant).
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 19, 2020, 7:08:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info