[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
madmarvB wrote:
Uh something I've tested out is that reckoning doesn't actually proc the inquisitor attack/cast speed buff. Apparently trigger/on block mechanics don't count as attack recently. But we're very tight on gems as is right now, would you say an extra unset so we could fit in shield charge for example, would be worth for that extra 30% cast speed?

you seem to have right, its like it "kinda" working though i let a pack stand and hit me while i block them and my normal cast speed is 8.4 and for like half a second after a block it seems i got the proc since it went up to 8.62 but pretty much instant back down to 8.4 so thats kinda dumb how the Overlord passive works but not this -_^
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
madmarvB wrote:
Uh something I've tested out is that reckoning doesn't actually proc the inquisitor attack/cast speed buff. Apparently trigger/on block mechanics don't count as attack recently. But we're very tight on gems as is right now, would you say an extra unset so we could fit in shield charge for example, would be worth for that extra 30% cast speed?

you seem to have right, its like it "kinda" working though i let a pack stand and hit me while i block them and my normal cast speed is 8.4 and for like half a second after a block it seems i got the proc since it went up to 8.62 but pretty much instant back down to 8.4 so thats kinda dumb how the Overlord passive works but not this -_^

Wow really? Weird :s

Always assumed it was working xD
If its not, then the extra 30% really doesn't seem necessary as I've done the entire build with this setup :)

Greetz
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
madmarvB wrote:

Wow really? Weird :s

Always assumed it was working xD
If its not, then the extra 30% really doesn't seem necessary as I've done the entire build with this setup :)

Greetz

well got sirius down and was able to facetank his DIE DIE DIE beam w/o problem, only real danger i seen yet with this build is Chaos AoE Degen that hits the floor other than that its pretty much straight forward hold to charge 8 stacks, realease when arcane surge has like 1 sec left and then recharge again, just waiting for some more currency to get a +2 crown for that juicy 10 stage incinerate
Got this for 1 exalt. Great upgrade, relatively cheap.

A question,

I'm running this build in HC. I got most pieces, already 91 and going strong. Been doing t16s since early 80s with ease.

I already have all the pieces to go LL keystone, the thing is, the curse effect and not running a curse flask sounds dangerous. As in, when you're mapping, if you roll temp chains/enfeeble, how bad do you feel the clear/feel of the build is?
"
madmarvB wrote:
A question,

I'm running this build in HC. I got most pieces, already 91 and going strong. Been doing t16s since early 80s with ease.

I already have all the pieces to go LL keystone, the thing is, the curse effect and not running a curse flask sounds dangerous. As in, when you're mapping, if you roll temp chains/enfeeble, how bad do you feel the clear/feel of the build is?

thats why you get rings with reduce curse effect on you to negate the belts effect, you can even get more then 50% combined on 2 rings so curses from maps can even become less dangerous and a curse immune flask would negate the LL status and remove the 30% multi from pain attunement while flask is active
I want to say, thank you for this guide. I used this for this league and it's the first time I can go so far into the game

Im still improving the gear, just missing the end game gear and gems to finish

Finally got my hands on +2 helmet so pretty much only need the overlord cluster jewel, this builds has been pretty much one of the better ones i been trying the damage is fine with the ammount of tankyness it brings (been playing builds with alot more damage but not even close to this ammount of survial)

"
MoLt1eS wrote:
I want to say, thank you for this guide. I used this for this league and it's the first time I can go so far into the game

Im still improving the gear, just missing the end game gear and gems to finish

You are very welcome!

"
nothingtoxic wrote:
Finally got my hands on +2 helmet so pretty much only need the overlord cluster jewel, this builds has been pretty much one of the better ones i been trying the damage is fine with the ammount of tankyness it brings (been playing builds with alot more damage but not even close to this ammount of survial)

Damn nice gear bro!
Very nice build, done almost anything on end-game with that. Now its time to invest more to my other builds.

If anyone need any part of items of this build, pm me. They waiting buyer :D
Last edited by Tsiganisti on Jul 5, 2020, 12:52:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info