Most Popular Microtransactions of All Time

Pets
Weta Pet

we all know what happend there ...
Weta Pet One love :D
Master of blocks :D
It would be great if you could have linked all of these Items with pictures or even better - their corresponding store link.
"
dantexvergil wrote:
It would be great if you could have linked all of these Items with pictures or even better - their corresponding store link.

lul what else u want ? free points too xD?
I can tell you my least popular microtransactions are the ones I have duplicates of because of bad rewards and toxic loot crates.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Nothing surprising here!

A lot of great skins and weapon effects for sure!

In terms of shields, there should seriously be a way to resize them to your needs. Basically all shield mtx (except the Innocence shield) are just too small! They look great on girls (Witch, Scion, Ranger), but in the hands of the tall guys they just appear toy-like!

Also I would like to see a possible colour variation to my personal needs. Especially for armour sets. Some look great, but I am a bit bored of all the blue ones already. Mostly playing either fire or minion builds and they just won't fit.

Also green colour is basically non-existent with armour sets (the clown sets and the "clown mystery box" as a whole are really not to my taste!).

now all we need is for macro transactions to become micro transactions. Im sure GGG would make money on quantity over overpriced mtx currently on offer (EDITED - as GGG do not like negative comments)

Just in case someone would say I'm wrong; here is a definition of what microtransactions are:

microtransaction
noun
plural noun: microtransactions
a very small financial transaction conducted online.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on May 14, 2020, 8:41:45 AM
"
Venetostar wrote:
"
dantexvergil wrote:

lul what else u want ? free points too xD?

You obviously have no idea about marketing.
You know what MTX would be very popular if it exists?

The 4 Premium into 1 Quad tab
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on May 14, 2020, 7:55:16 AM
Guys, does anyone know if there has been a delay in the next expansion announcement or release due to the current situation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info