Music you listen when playing Poe?

I put this bad boy on repeat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
Wash your hands, Exile!
I listen to XXXtentacion or Lil Peep.
"
FinYuna wrote:
Please, share your soundtrack or songs here what you like to listen when playing Poe. I personally like relaxing and piano music so this one suits well for me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOF9LN_Zxs

i listen to game music because it is great.
ChilledCow live music station on youtube.
Hf :)
Everything except dubstep and similar. Over 200 hours of songs on spotify, youtube and some CDs.

Sometimes during leveling I like turning music off. Game sounds are really good when not alot is happening.
Compllege (example 1 2)
sakuzyo (example 1)
Demetori (example 1)
some Diverse System
some Right Stuff
TaQ
PoE Soundtrack sometimes
Ys (~2010ish era mostly, Origin and Felghana, Xanadu Next) and other Falcom.
Some touhou stuff
Some Key label stuff sometimes
some anime soundtracks sometimes
This studio in China called Vanguard Sounds (Haloweak)

game music
A few other games in no particular order excluding Falcom games (it's spread pretty thin in listening frequency):
Spoiler
Steins;Gate 0
CRYSTAR (sakuzyo)
eXceed
Zone of the Enders 2nd runner (opening theme)
Cross Hermit
Valkyrie Profile
Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross
Legend of Dragoon
Tree of Savior
Castlevania SotN
Guilty Gear & BlazBlue
Fate, Witch on the Holy Night
Lufia (Estpolis I&II and the newer version)
Granado Espada
Armored Core, Dark Souls
Xenoblade
Diablo II
Vagrant Story

Occasionally stuff from other labels:
Spoiler
Tribullets
Lost Garden
Felt
Shibayan
Unitone
en;Dolphin (endorphin)
Delights
hikarisyuyo
SOJ (toshinori hiramatsu)
Last edited by biyte on Jun 10, 2020, 5:05:26 PM
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Jun 10, 2020, 8:13:03 PM
Chrono cross ost is still the best i've heard & i've played all ps1 & ps2 games.

These days I don't even listen to music anymore, but "Chrono Cross OST" is an exception.

The story behind creation of CC it is also facinating: the composers' second job & best work of his career. The only video game that scored 10/10 for its time & composers dedication of work for writing music to the point of collapse; Maybe such quality made under pressure, made it timeless. Really makes you think while listening to it. Honestly, when I listen to it, I understand concepts i've never seen. Just like being exposed to the concepts in its purest form. Indeed, this was made by a man of culture, a citizen of a world than a country & blended the herritages of worlds music into one consentrated place. Thank you a million times Yasunori Mitsuda!
Last edited by Niiyos on Jun 11, 2020, 9:15:01 AM
I actually use POE as a way to listen to new music lol, farming maps gets tedious so I'll generally ask people in global chats and in discords for album recommendations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info