Developer Interview - James - Game Designer

"
An interesting read. Thanks. "It’s also been interesting to finally be able to learn about all the mechanics GGG keep secret" - I'm sure that sentence will haunt me in my sleep.

I thought exactly the same thing...

I wonder if Viperesque now has stats on what % of mirrors that drop are left on the ground...
Le Toucan Will Return
"
sirgog wrote:

I wonder if Viperesque now has stats on what % of mirrors that drop are left on the ground...

That's REALLY not a cool thought to put into people's heads lol.
Good to see you've graduated from merely being the scapegoat for a single subreddit going off the hinges, and are now the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong in PoE

Congrats dude.

j/k seriously though congrats
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Please Buff CoC Ice Nova. ^_^!!
please give more love to official forum.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Man, I wish I could apply to the company
now that was a good and interesting read, good luck on your career, james and all the best.
working on the things you love, not many people can achieve this.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
and how wrong I was in my assumptions about some of them

This is exciting :)

And congrats on the job Viperesque :)
Gratz Viperesque.

Awesome to read your story and hear that GGG doesn't disregard skillsets coming from other industries.
Always a bit sad to hear how, again again again, Reddit has to be a major player in getting GGG's attention, like this forum isn't trusted internally.

But anyhows, looking forward to more awesome ideas getting league tested.
I can't wait to see Charged Dash get the tweak it needs to dominate the meta! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info