Getting Started with Heraldry Guardian under 30ex

"
raychin1 wrote:

Why not??? See below POB, you are MISSING an important 4% mana reserve node - get it and a mana reserve jewel.

https://pastebin.com/TsneGfdq
#

Allright indeed this works finally, tyvm ;)

i see, used the 4% node and currently this 2% unique jewel, but re-calculated indeed a -1% jewel would be enough.

Lets see if my remaining ~30ex are enough for decent tailwind boots + a -1 corrupted rare with useful stats ;)
Can someone please check my build - https://pastebin.com/iWAgc2sJ

I have about 242/1615 Life

Any chance to fit in another aura or just drop maybe 1-2 Heraldry notables ?
Last edited by Valant on May 28, 2020, 4:32:04 AM
Hey, I got all the buff down but I am running low on mana...Do I need more mana reserve...
Just wanted to say thanks for the starter guide because with this I was able to push from 98-100. First 100 in 7 years. Although herald stacking kind of feels like I cheated haha.

However, I will say this for anyone trying to push 100. Steer clear of simulacrums. I know they are tempting but Kosis on bad mods can and will whomp you in wave 19/20. Stick to running fairly easy maps and delve around 300. Yes it gets boring but you will have a ton of simulacrums to run when you hit 100.

Oh and pro tip, when you are 98% into level 99 READ YOUR ZANA MISSIONS CAREFULLY. I was hyped to get 100, didn't read thoroughly and seconds later there I was...dead on the ground from ele reflect.
Got it now to a kind of ridiculous state as well, tailwind boots, even adding aspect of the avian on top now, bottled faith ...
Sirius dies so fast, damn ... only thing to do is not stupidly running into a stationary storm ( when sun shines on monitor lol -.- ).

Only some more ES could be nice, 6650 now, but i guess i will reach like 7K when i do 1-2 more levels.

Gz broken build, they will nerf it for sure, but well - 3 more weeks to have fun :D

Wonder for which scenario we would even need +2 corrupted chest, but i guess because just for the "mooooaaar".

By the way, only awakened gem that makes sense is awakened spell echo, right?
Sound quite sick what it offers

"
Final Repeat of Supported Skills has (15-19)% chance to deal Double Damage
Last edited by bex_HB on May 30, 2020, 11:44:04 AM
guys can please someone tell me why i run out of mana when casting the knifes?i got 124/866 mana,all heralds up but i get interrupted when casting it because of insufficient mana
https://pastebin.com/Yskzjad6

pff nvm idk why i was keeping clarity at lvl 1,that was the problem
Last edited by norxe on May 30, 2020, 6:08:01 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
Got it now to a kind of ridiculous state as well, tailwind boots, even adding aspect of the avian on top now, bottled faith ...
Sirius dies so fast, damn ... only thing to do is not stupidly running into a stationary storm ( when sun shines on monitor lol -.- ).

Only some more ES could be nice, 6650 now, but i guess i will reach like 7K when i do 1-2 more levels.

Gz broken build, they will nerf it for sure, but well - 3 more weeks to have fun :D

Wonder for which scenario we would even need +2 corrupted chest, but i guess because just for the "mooooaaar".

By the way, only awakened gem that makes sense is awakened spell echo, right?
Sound quite sick what it offers

"
Final Repeat of Supported Skills has (15-19)% chance to deal Double Damage

Spell builds scale very well off skill levels, especially for herald stacking since you get so much %phys as extra cold, and sources of "more" spell damage. +2 corruption on chest is one of the most efficient upgrades to dps if you're looking at an exalts spent to dps increase ratio. The only other thing comparable is a level 21 EK and bottled faith, and maybe the %phys to lightning conversion watcher's eye.

For awakened gems, I'd say awakened controlled destruction and awakened fork are pretty good for their price, but awakened controlled destruction is in kind of an awkward spot as you'd probably need to swap out energy leech for it or replace inspiration, and replacing inspiration for controlled destruction will make crits less consistent. Awakened spell echo is really luxury and quite unnecessary, at that point you're buying it just to feel good. If you want more damage, you're better off buying a +2 chest.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the starter guide because with this I was able to push from 98-100. First 100 in 7 years. Although herald stacking kind of feels like I cheated haha.

However, I will say this for anyone trying to push 100. Steer clear of simulacrums. I know they are tempting but Kosis on bad mods can and will whomp you in wave 19/20. Stick to running fairly easy maps and delve around 300. Yes it gets boring but you will have a ton of simulacrums to run when you hit 100.

Oh and pro tip, when you are 98% into level 99 READ YOUR ZANA MISSIONS CAREFULLY. I was hyped to get 100, didn't read thoroughly and seconds later there I was...dead on the ground from ele reflect.

Congratulations on getting 100 for the first time man, this character was my first ever level 100 as well, since I'm bad at the game and usually die. Herald stacking is really op, but hey level 100 is still level 100. :)
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Hey, I got all the buff down but I am running low on mana...Do I need more mana reserve...

Checked your profile, you don't really need level 18 clarity, since clarity's effects get scaled by purposeful harbinger. Try to lower its level until your mana pool is more comfortable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info