🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

"
I wanted to try your build but i got problems with dex/int :( You didnt have because of headhunter( And got problems with mana cant spam it :()

With your items maybe it got 20k armor etc but your all items costs mirrors..And without it huge problems with mana/stats etc

This is not true, you can easily get this build running without a headhunter all you need is about 11X dex. Which you can get on items or use 1 skill point on a +30 dex skill.

There is absolutely no mana issues. With 2 spellslingers and herald of ash you just need 1% mana reserved on a jewel (preferably lone messenger jewel which cost less than 10c) and you will have enough mana to spam all your skills.

The problem is you dont understand the build. Feel free to pm me in game (LocoCarlito) and I will answer as much as I know. Else I'm sure Kelza can clarify.

Cheers!
Nice build!

Im hitting 2.2 million Shaper dps per Volatile Dead with RF and Vaal RF low life Version but your build is way tankier.
Last edited by zzang on May 8, 2020, 12:38:41 PM
Wouldnt "+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems" on amulet be a pretty nice dps-boost aswell?
"
zzang wrote:
Nice build!
Im hitting 2.2 million Shaper dps per Volatile Dead with RF and Vaal RF low life Version but your build is way tankier.

Hey, thanks for your input!

I have took a look at your PoB, not sure which calculations do you activate on in there, but I could not find a way to reach the numbers in your picture!

However, through my build, the goal is to reach highest possible DPS while sustaining an outstanding rock-solid defensive base.

Building up Raw DPS with no chaos resistances, barely no phys mitigation and non double block capped even using legacy Rumi is something not really desirable imho.

There is lots of upgrade into the DPS part in you build as I could see, with currency and some small changes could hit an easy +50% MORE DPS!

"
Etralis wrote:
Wouldnt "+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems" on amulet be a pretty nice dps-boost aswell?

Heya Etralis, thanks for your input!

+1 to level of all fire skills sounds like great idea, but the output is not as simple as it seems.

* This preffix has a 0.2% chance to roll into Warlord Influented amulet
* Considering the build total amount of items and open suffixes, we will most likely need at least chaos resistance or some other resistance in the amulet.

Statement, rolling an ok Amulet is not easy

* Purely the +1 will grant 8.8% DPS
* The cost will be that you will have to neglect having Reservation, Spell Block or both in the suffixes, since those are Shaper Mods
* Other option is a craft into double influenced amulet, with Insanely low chances to hit desired combination

* There is an option here, losing the Mana reservation can be solved by obtaining it into suffix redeemer helmet
* Losing the spell block can be solved running back to deflection instead of Arcane Swiftness

- If you do all those changes, you lose 1% spell block and you win, after losing arcane swiftness, about 1% DPS

- In the case you merely add the +1 to fire skils, but you lose the reservation mod, you wont be able to run Controlled Destruction, hence you lose another 10% DPS.

I like this suggestions, make me think and try to find new ways to build around. I did a good 10 minutes of PoB testing all combinations into this suggestion. Keep em coming!
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Last edited by Kelzar on May 8, 2020, 2:33:58 PM
"
Kelzar wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
Nice build!

I have took a look at your PoB, not sure which calculations do you activate on in there, but I could not find a way to reach the numbers in your picture!

However, through my build, the goal is to reach highest possible DPS while sustaining an outstanding rock-solid defensive base.

Building up Raw DPS with no chaos resistances, barely no phys mitigation and non double block capped even using legacy Rumi is something not really desirable imho.

There is lots of upgrade into the DPS part in you build as I could see, with currency and some small changes could hit an easy +50% MORE DPS!

Would glad to hear you input bro how to improve for more dps here is 2.2 mill shaper dps PoB:
https://pastebin.com/wsKVd6dx
When i put Is the enemy a Boss = No like in your PoB i got 3.3 mil
Last edited by zzang on May 8, 2020, 2:48:12 PM
"
zzang wrote:
"
Kelzar wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
Nice build!

Would glad to hear you input bro how to improve for more dps here is 2.2 mill shaper dps PoB:
https://pastebin.com/wsKVd6dx
When i put Is the enemy a Boss = No like in your PoB i got 3.3 mil

Sure, send me a PM or In game message. No point debating in a thread of different build about tips on how to improve it :)
Im getting confused about the gem selection in your wand:

Looking at what you show in the "gem section" / "item section" / and what your carater currently has equipped i find 3 different versions:

Bone offering + Wave of conviction + elemental weakness
Bone offering + Wave of conviction + flamability
Bone offering + Wave of conviction + combustion support

edit:
I think theres some more spots in the gem-setup that differ...
Would it be best to simply stick to what is written in your "gem section" or is it outdated atm?
Last edited by Etralis on May 9, 2020, 7:23:07 AM
I could get hands on a "naked" rare wand with:
(Attacks per Second: 1.50, Imbued Wand)

+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems

How does this compare to other high-end wands?

Since its rare already i could simply multimod it as it is with the "trigger socketed spell..." and double dagmage. And then slam an ex on it and hope for a decent 3rd prefix?

Thoughts?
"
Etralis wrote:
Im getting confused about the gem selection in your wand:

Looking at what you show in the "gem section" / "item section" / and what your carater currently has equipped i find 3 different versions:

Bone offering + Wave of conviction + elemental weakness
Bone offering + Wave of conviction + flamability
Bone offering + Wave of conviction + combustion support

edit:
I think theres some more spots in the gem-setup that differ...
Would it be best to simply stick to what is written in your "gem section" or is it outdated atm?

I keep updating and testing things to find even more ways to min-max.

Unless said different, stick to what is said into the Gem Link setup.

Once I find new improvements which are tested and viable, I would update and announce!
"
Etralis wrote:
I could get hands on a "naked" rare wand with:
(Attacks per Second: 1.50, Imbued Wand)

+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems

How does this compare to other high-end wands?

Since its rare already i could simply multimod it as it is with the "trigger socketed spell..." and double dagmage. And then slam an ex on it and hope for a decent 3rd prefix?

Thoughts?

Very small odds to hit something Okish.

+1 +1 with 5% double dmg will result into -7% over my wand.

Then you get an open preffix, which best option is a prepared warlord orb slam, and even if hit highest roll you hit a -2.1% over my wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info