[3.11] Devon's Muggle Bearbarian - Gruthkul's Pelt Cyclone | All content viable | 3M+ DPS

"
Skua99 wrote:
Unless I am missing something it looks like the best plan (which also seems to match your advice) is to try and use Enduring Cry as much as possible with a splattering of Rallying Cry as long and enemies are around. All Rallying Cry seems to give us is some short term damage increase and a long term taunt. I would really like to know if there is some long term advantage to Rallying Cry beside Taunt.

Bottom line is that I am also too lazy to deal with it, so in practicality it does seem best just to toggle between the two.

Thanks again for the great build :)

Rallying cry is used for the damage bonus. You just want the damage bonus to be up, everything else is irrelevant. It's always going to be a pretty nifty bonus because of the clusters that we're using. So just cast it every 30s in a big pack, else just spam enduring.

And np, thanks for checking it out :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on May 22, 2020, 8:07:51 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:
Unless I am missing something it looks like the best plan (which also seems to match your advice) is to try and use Enduring Cry as much as possible with a splattering of Rallying Cry as long and enemies are around. All Rallying Cry seems to give us is some short term damage increase and a long term taunt. I would really like to know if there is some long term advantage to Rallying Cry beside Taunt.

Bottom line is that I am also too lazy to deal with it, so in practicality it does seem best just to toggle between the two.

Thanks again for the great build :)

Rallying cry is used for the damage bonus. You just want the damage bonus to be up, everything else is irrelevant. It's always going to be a pretty nifty bonus because of the clusters that we're using. So just cast it every 30s in a big pack, else just spam enduring.

And np, thanks for checking it out :D

But looking at the tool tip and/or the offensive tab (under Character Screen), I am only seeing the 'Rallying Cry' bonus damage lasting around 3 seconds. I think that I must be missing some other damage as both cry's seem to give me the same damage increase and duration (I am guessing this is coming from being a Berserker).
"
Skua99 wrote:
But looking at the tool tip and/or the offensive tab (under Character Screen), I am only seeing the 'Rallying Cry' bonus damage lasting around 3 seconds. I think that I must be missing some other damage as both cry's seem to give me the same damage increase and duration (I am guessing this is coming from being a Berserker).

Check on Cyclone tooltip dps. Cast enduring cry first, check dps and then cast rallying cry, check dps. And yes, for 4 seconds berserker ascendancy gives a 15% DD chance, both warcries will provide that but only the rallying will provide the additional long damage buff.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

Check on Cyclone tooltip dps. Cast enduring cry first, check dps and then cast rallying cry, check dps. And yes, for 4 seconds berserker ascendancy gives a 15% DD chance, both warcries will provide that but only the rallying will provide the additional long damage buff.

You are 100% correct, not sure what I was looking at before.
What’s the ascendancy order
"
What’s the ascendancy order

rage crit warcries
pastebin link doesn't work
"
twinlinks wrote:

Works for me dude, also asked a buddy of mine to try it and it works for him too. We're both using the localidentity fork though. Try using that one if you're not already.
Last edited by devon752 on Jun 18, 2020, 10:00:45 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
twinlinks wrote:

Works for me dude, also asked a buddy of mine to try it and it works for him too. We're both using the localidentity fork though. Try using that one if you're not already.

now everything works, thanks for the advice
Did they remove the "increased warcry buff effect" cluster jewels? I cant seem to find them at all. How to search for them now? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info