[3.10] Devon's Muggle Bearbarian - Gruthkul's Pelt Cyclone | All content viable | 3M+ DPS

"
Skua99 wrote:
Unless I am missing something it looks like the best plan (which also seems to match your advice) is to try and use Enduring Cry as much as possible with a splattering of Rallying Cry as long and enemies are around. All Rallying Cry seems to give us is some short term damage increase and a long term taunt. I would really like to know if there is some long term advantage to Rallying Cry beside Taunt.

Bottom line is that I am also too lazy to deal with it, so in practicality it does seem best just to toggle between the two.

Thanks again for the great build :)

Rallying cry is used for the damage bonus. You just want the damage bonus to be up, everything else is irrelevant. It's always going to be a pretty nifty bonus because of the clusters that we're using. So just cast it every 30s in a big pack, else just spam enduring.

And np, thanks for checking it out :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on May 22, 2020, 8:07:51 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:
Unless I am missing something it looks like the best plan (which also seems to match your advice) is to try and use Enduring Cry as much as possible with a splattering of Rallying Cry as long and enemies are around. All Rallying Cry seems to give us is some short term damage increase and a long term taunt. I would really like to know if there is some long term advantage to Rallying Cry beside Taunt.

Bottom line is that I am also too lazy to deal with it, so in practicality it does seem best just to toggle between the two.

Thanks again for the great build :)

Rallying cry is used for the damage bonus. You just want the damage bonus to be up, everything else is irrelevant. It's always going to be a pretty nifty bonus because of the clusters that we're using. So just cast it every 30s in a big pack, else just spam enduring.

And np, thanks for checking it out :D

But looking at the tool tip and/or the offensive tab (under Character Screen), I am only seeing the 'Rallying Cry' bonus damage lasting around 3 seconds. I think that I must be missing some other damage as both cry's seem to give me the same damage increase and duration (I am guessing this is coming from being a Berserker).
"
Skua99 wrote:
But looking at the tool tip and/or the offensive tab (under Character Screen), I am only seeing the 'Rallying Cry' bonus damage lasting around 3 seconds. I think that I must be missing some other damage as both cry's seem to give me the same damage increase and duration (I am guessing this is coming from being a Berserker).

Check on Cyclone tooltip dps. Cast enduring cry first, check dps and then cast rallying cry, check dps. And yes, for 4 seconds berserker ascendancy gives a 15% DD chance, both warcries will provide that but only the rallying will provide the additional long damage buff.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

Check on Cyclone tooltip dps. Cast enduring cry first, check dps and then cast rallying cry, check dps. And yes, for 4 seconds berserker ascendancy gives a 15% DD chance, both warcries will provide that but only the rallying will provide the additional long damage buff.

You are 100% correct, not sure what I was looking at before.
What’s the ascendancy order
"
What’s the ascendancy order

rage crit warcries

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info