Take advantage of the mad experiments with the new Scientist Essence Drain Effect and the Project Essence Drain Effect. These microtransactions replace the standard effect of an Essence Drain skill gem with glowing orange and electric green effects respectively. Watch their videos below or check them out in the store.

For an outfit that would match the colours of the new Essence Drain Effects, try out an ensemble made of the Balefire Armour Set, Balefire Back Attachment, Harlequin Character Effect and the Harlequin Weapon Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice nerf incomming
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
hmm
Forever chillin...
Goodbye essence drain, you will be missed.

RIP
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
well ok
Saved
Project one isn't bad but IMO neither are incredible must-haves like Celestial Cat Soulrend or Sunprism Herald.
Le Toucan Will Return
Why now after i ded thanks ggg
Finally nice ed mtx tho so its ok
hmmm looks good but not really worth it without the matching Contagion MTX.
Contagion is the real stuff you see going on.
my god how hard are they going to destroy essence drain. jesus have mercy on it.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info