Screenshot Competition Highlights

those close up shots always make me remember that PoE is REALLY REALLY old game and that all those new league mechanics lowering our visibility like fogs etc. and adding more effects is basically to let us forget about other things.

at least its still a good game even tho it runs at 30-144 fps based on its mood.

I really hope we get something like legacy league or similar (btw I didnt even drop a SINGLE key in legacy...). Focus on optimization so we can confortably keep 60 fps stable. I dont really need anymore content as there is already a lot of those. Ofc passive, notables and skill changes are always welcomed
https://i.imgur.com/Ty0n0Dr.jpg
Oh I got one too! Sums up this league p much.
I hope we get another Screenshot competition in the future, it was easy to participate.

But this competition really made me realize how many cool 3D arts so many of the unique's have.
It was a really fun journey checking out the different looks that could be created.
Its quite sad that they're gated behind a consumable micro-transaction.
My forever game, the game which I can always return to
Thanks GGG for the highlight 😳 I hope you can have these mini-contests every league...it's fun and a short break from the actual league...

Thanks again!
i cant see my post there :/
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
i dont know how they took high quality screens from so close im too dumb for this :C
"
anarko19 wrote:
i dont know how they took high quality screens from so close im too dumb for this :C

The PageUp and PageDown keys allow you to zoom in and out in the game. A bit late for this competition, but I hope that helps.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
If you already have MTX that you are able to show at the competition, for sure you can afford buying the MTX rewards shown at the competition from the shop for yourself.

There should have been a condition that does not allow screenshots with a character, who shows only MTX and nothing else. Most of them show just how their character looks like with MTX.

Imagine all these screenshots but without MTX.

What about those who cannot afford buying MTX?

Nothing personal, i too support the game, i buy supporter packs, i love the community and GGG, but thats just not right.

Good luck all.
Last edited by KingKaloyan on May 5, 2020, 9:58:44 AM
"
Karthia wrote:
How did that one guy's submission even get considered? He didn't even follow the parameters of the assignment.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Just play Path of Exile, take a visually pleasing, interesting or funny screenshot of any in-game content

Looks to me that everyone "followed the parameters" to me.

Of course, the winners will be the ones with the most MTX showing no doubt.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Samalamage wrote:
Hey look I made it into a showcase :D

There's been a lot of surprisingly good entries so far, I especially like the one from Corphaeron

Thanks mate !!

And, no joke, yours was my favorite of the bunch.
Yours is a perfect "action RPG" Screenshot.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info