Polaris Blood and Sand Effect

"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
I wish I could just use invisible buff on this. I don’t like this or the celestial stuff on blood sand/flesh and stone as it creates this swirly whatever effect around my shiny armor that really sucks and interferes with the armor aesthetic.

Ye. Strange that it isnt supported. I dislike the effect as well. I want to take away all "magic" buff effects on my character. Doesnt work anyway because I have this helmet:

- cold/fire/lightn res gives a permanent buff effect. No idea if they could make it optional.

Yeah it's any underground/fossil crafted mod that results in little pebbles effect around you that you can't remove (and should be able to).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
On the toilet is the best time to read the forum.
But did it apply to Flesh and Stone?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960513931

Contact me at steam if i take POE break
Please make us able to use invisible buff on it.
Definitely not a fan of this one.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
what the actual fuck lol

this is why I haven't purchased a supporter pack since last league... yeesh.
I'm not sure I understand. The thumbnail shows a large white ring around the caster, yet the video shows only activation effects with no ring.
Need invisible buff to work on Blood&Sand/Flesh&Stone. These skills are core to some of the most popular builds (such as Lacerate) but make your character and other armor MTX look bad.
??????????? 125 LOL
I don't get it. Who even switches the stance often enough to care at all what color the little blob is?

This is probably the laziest MTX you've ever made, on-par with the rehashed boss arena hideouts, if not worse since those actually, you could say, have a point.
Last edited by Mistform on May 5, 2020, 4:36:44 PM
Where is the AoE effect....? >_>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info