Polaris Blood and Sand Effect

"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
I wish I could just use invisible buff on this. I don’t like this or the celestial stuff on blood sand/flesh and stone as it creates this swirly whatever effect around my shiny armor that really sucks and interferes with the armor aesthetic.

Ye. Strange that it isnt supported. I dislike the effect as well. I want to take away all "magic" buff effects on my character. Doesnt work anyway because I have this helmet:

- cold/fire/lightn res gives a permanent buff effect. No idea if they could make it optional.

Yeah it's any underground/fossil crafted mod that results in little pebbles effect around you that you can't remove (and should be able to).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
But did it apply to Flesh and Stone?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Please make us able to use invisible buff on it.
Definitely not a fan of this one.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
what the actual fuck lol

this is why I haven't purchased a supporter pack since last league... yeesh.
I'm not sure I understand. The thumbnail shows a large white ring around the caster, yet the video shows only activation effects with no ring.
Need invisible buff to work on Blood&Sand/Flesh&Stone. These skills are core to some of the most popular builds (such as Lacerate) but make your character and other armor MTX look bad.
??????????? 125 LOL
I don't get it. Who even switches the stance often enough to care at all what color the little blob is?

This is probably the laziest MTX you've ever made, on-par with the rehashed boss arena hideouts, if not worse since those actually, you could say, have a point.
Last edited by Mistform on May 5, 2020, 4:36:44 PM
Where is the AoE effect....? >_>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info