[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

so what do I do with the nerfed rings? Does this still even work? Maybe but herald of ash in the shield?
"
Treato wrote:
so what do I do with the nerfed rings? Does this still even work? Maybe but herald of ash in the shield?

Refer to FAQ section point 9.
Can I start this build at 12 Ex and min max as I go? What I mean is will do good for farming T14-16?
Last edited by Eclypsons on Jun 25, 2020, 1:55:50 PM
Can I start this build at 12 Ex and mix max as I go? What I mean is will do good for farming T14-16?

Edit/ Just found the life version from ziz in the FAQ, will start with that till I get 10 more ex
Hi,

thanks for sharing this build and answering so many questions!

one more from me:

big part of the overall damage results from corpse explosions, but why are you skilling so many +spell damage passives? they dont have an effect on the damage of the explosions or am i misunderstanding it?
Guys, can someone help me and tell me whats wrong is with my build??
I have all skills tree like in build (without clusters),all ress (no chaos), and from global energy shield only 300 when on pob is 900 o.O

Can someone in poebuild import my character from my account nickname demiini and tell me what i need to change in budget version before i spend over 20ex on amulet clusters and other stuff. On video shows how i die one hit and don't know why and from where, one blue mod on T6 map. And WHY i have that slow attack?

deth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv21vnksj40

Last edited by Deminii on Jun 25, 2020, 5:01:13 PM
Excellent guide.

Really fun to play this build current this is my setup.

https://pastebin.com/ZMT7AgRU

I do end up dying to boss often though. What would you change or upgrade?

I'm trying to get the enchantment for the helmet/boots/glove.

is there a non cluster skill tree version ?
i feel stupid :C i read a lot of VD build and i do not understand :C
I am leveling a spellslinger. I saw the video guide and see Wave o Conviction constantly procing from wand. I have not seen one proc after more than an hour of gameplay. Anyone can guess why? Is there a mechanic I dont know about?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info