[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hello. Great build. I have a problem finding a Large cluster jewel carrion essence.I mean i have it all but i can onyl find 1 added passive skill is a jewel socket. You have 2 added passive skill is a jewel socket. Is this matter much ?
Last edited by Damiance on May 10, 2020, 3:40:19 AM
any way I can make a use of
?

or should I stay with something like
?

edit: small update
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on May 10, 2020, 4:48:43 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
New player here. I need help with this build. I followed the PoB and after all aura's on i am 100% mana reserved not sure what I did wrong. I cant cast dash.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/5s2RpQz6

In addition, my damage seems to be 1/10th of the original guides. What am I doing so wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

P.S. Im seeing that my desecrate is reserving mana but on OP's PoB it isnt' Not sure why thats the case.

You are missing the reduced mana reservation node right below Chaos Innoculation.

With the quick fix of those 3 nodes and addition of Bottled Faith you have 437k Shaper DPS while at 8.5k ES id say thats pretty nice one:
https://pastebin.com/K5SfWgnY

Further improvements can be made with Awakened Sepll Cascade X2 because it will spawn more corspes = more Volatiles per second. Helm Enchant for hitting 69% CDR Breakpoint.
I storngly recommend to get a Anger penetration watchers eye or Zealotry Penetration. The leech mod is a nice addon but not really neccessary.

Edit: Updated FAQ for Watchers Eye questions

Thanks bunch for the help. I made a few updates and plan to work toward your some of your suggestions. One question I did have about your reply however was how did you get what my dps was? When I mess around with PoB I dont really that anywhere.

Also how important is the helm? They all seem to be 30ex+. I dont really see myself being able to afford that anytime soon.
Last edited by Standin_Adam on May 10, 2020, 5:47:15 AM
Cool build!
Hello. Your weapon and shield have 3 sockets each and you your POB is showing 4 sockets in shield with arcane surge ?!
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
New player here. I need help with this build. I followed the PoB and after all aura's on i am 100% mana reserved not sure what I did wrong. I cant cast dash.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/5s2RpQz6

In addition, my damage seems to be 1/10th of the original guides. What am I doing so wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

P.S. Im seeing that my desecrate is reserving mana but on OP's PoB it isnt' Not sure why thats the case.

You are missing the reduced mana reservation node right below Chaos Innoculation.

With the quick fix of those 3 nodes and addition of Bottled Faith you have 437k Shaper DPS while at 8.5k ES id say thats pretty nice one:
https://pastebin.com/K5SfWgnY

Further improvements can be made with Awakened Sepll Cascade X2 because it will spawn more corspes = more Volatiles per second. Helm Enchant for hitting 69% CDR Breakpoint.
I storngly recommend to get a Anger penetration watchers eye or Zealotry Penetration. The leech mod is a nice addon but not really neccessary.

Edit: Updated FAQ for Watchers Eye questions

Thanks bunch for the help. I made a few updates and plan to work toward your some of your suggestions. One question I did have about your reply however was how did you get what my dps was? When I mess around with PoB I dont really that anywhere.

Also how important is the helm? They all seem to be 30ex+. I dont really see myself being able to afford that anytime soon.

Load the PoB i sent you and copy the settings you should land the same dps in the community fork dont know about the normal PoB it used to be very inaccurate in the past so i stopped using it.

The Helm Enchanted is very important for Single Target DPS you might look out for a good Rare Hubris Circle with the enchant if Inward Eye is too expensive. The Alternative is always there to try your luck in the Lab with twice Enchanted Prophecy!

"
any way I can make a use of
?

or should I stay with something like
?

edit: small update

Thats some DOPE items right there you could use a second curse like flamability and add it to the wand slot instead Wave of Conviction it should be more dps against normal rares and help clear speed a lot. Against bosses Wave of Conviction sitll wins over second curse though because curses are heavily reduced against bosses.
The +1 Max Resist would be a nice alround pick.

"
Damiance wrote:
Hello. Great build. I have a problem finding a Large cluster jewel carrion essence.I mean i have it all but i can onyl find 1 added passive skill is a jewel socket. You have 2 added passive skill is a jewel socket. Is this matter much ?

Yes, 2 Jewel Sockets matter much if there is none on the market buy a ilvl 76 one and roll it yourself with chaos.

"
Damiance wrote:
Hello. Your weapon and shield have 3 sockets each and you your POB is showing 4 sockets in shield with arcane surge ?!

This is because PoB does not account for Arcane Surge on Hit on my Circle of Anguish Ring Implicit therefore i added it on a random piece of gear to simulate the true dps.
Last edited by zzang on May 10, 2020, 7:15:04 AM
Update:

I managed to get enough resist to respecc Ascendancy "Commander of Darkness" into "Essence Glutton" this make us perfectly use 69% CDR breakpoint as we will never miss any trigger again because our mana will ALWAYS be full even on single target bosses with no adds and empty flasks. And on top we get additional 800 ES regen/s.

Edit: Updated Main Post for Essence Glutton with explanation

Edit2: Uploading Essence Glutton showcase in Videosection Simulacrum Wave 20 Kosis insta deleted. Check the perfect triggering of Volatile Dead in skillbar with 69% CDR breakpoint!
Last edited by zzang on May 10, 2020, 10:18:11 AM
was spamming scorched fossil on imbued Wand bases, after 1k Fossils and some Beasts the best tripple Prefixes I got was T4 flat fire damage to spells, T1 flat fire damage and T3 increased fire damage. Couldnt find a better base on poe.trade so I tried a bit metacrafting. After like 30 or 40ex I hit T2 crit multiplier. Thought the best chance to hit a second usefull suffix is with slamming warlord exalted Orb. Aimed for Flammability on hit or Anger buff effect. After 10 Divines weapon is mostly done and push my dps by ~10%

Edit: Also bought for 48ex
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on May 10, 2020, 2:32:59 PM
Would you recommend this build as a league starter?

If so what are ur leveling tips.
"
was spamming scorched fossil on imbued Wand bases, after 1k Fossils and some Beasts the best tripple Prefixes I got was T4 flat fire damage to spells, T1 flat fire damage and T3 increased fire damage. Couldnt find a better base on poe.trade so I tried a bit metacrafting. After like 30 or 40ex I hit T2 crit multiplier. Thought the best chance to hit a second usefull suffix is with slamming warlord exalted Orb. Aimed for Flammability on hit or Anger buff effect. After 10 Divines weapon is mostly done and push my dps by ~10%

Edit: Also bought for 48ex

Big times dope jewel.

"
imRadial wrote:
Would you recommend this build as a league starter?

If so what are ur leveling tips.

I dont recommend this as a league starter
Last edited by zzang on May 11, 2020, 1:59:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info