[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

great build, not sure what i should upgrade first on my build, im currently missing single target dmg when doing maps, takes like 1-2mins sometimes to kill tier 16 boss'. trash clear is no problem.
trying changing some things but havent had luck getting more single target dmg.
hopefully anyone got time to check my profile and see what i should do
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Naccer wrote:

- Get the Hypo / Conc effect on helm (Current one:
)

I think these are the most important things to improve? With the limited money I can only maybe do 1 or 2 and I hope it makes me being able to do all content. Because I currently cannot do the 10 maven challenges, or Awakening 8 sirus.

Thanks in regards for reading and helping :)

Swap your VD/DD to torso and Frenzy to helmet and get Crown of the Inward Eye with 15% spellslinger enchant (costs ~10ex if you use live search). After you manage to craft the helmet (costs way more), sell the Crown and swap gems back.

Gem setup for Crown:

Torso:
DD, VD, ele focus, spell cascade, conc, spellslinger

Helmet:
Frenzy, barrage, power charge on crit, combustion

Your hextouch setup does nothing since you can only apply one curse, so currently 6-link is wasted.

Get cheap Watcher's Eye. Pop all mods into trade site and "count: 2". Costs 15-100c, depending what mods you prefer.

Sidenote: 10 bosses on Maven's arena is way easier than Sirus A8.

Thank you so much for your help already. I'm going to swap em around then. Clusters and CDR is lower priority then? After buying the helmet and swapping the links what would probably be the next investment? I guess the helmet but I feel like crafting that takes 40-50ex?
"
Naccer wrote:

Thank you so much for your help already. I'm going to swap em around then. Clusters and CDR is lower priority then? After buying the helmet and swapping the links what would probably be the next investment? I guess the helmet but I feel like crafting that takes 40-50ex?

Oh, didn't realize your cluster jewel situation. Fix those asap, those are relatively cheap.

Check my cluster jewel setup (large left cluster allocates also Thaumophage, right cluster leaves the third notable untaken). Remember to roll the medium jewels with Harvest's "reforge rare, keep prefix" -craft to get attribute and resist bonuses.

Get CDR to 66% and it's enough. After you have every other upgrade, get the elevated CDR boots (from 15% to 20%), +1 all spell skill gems wand (you can get this earlier), 21/23 Spellslinger gems and thus 82% CDR.

And helmet does eat a lot of currency, 40-50ex might be in the ballpark. Personally I wouldn't even try to get elevated affixes nor level 20 gem affixes.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Naccer wrote:

Oh, didn't realize your cluster jewel situation. Fix those asap, those are relatively cheap.

Check my cluster jewel setup (large left cluster allocates also Thaumophage, right cluster leaves the third notable untaken). Remember to roll the medium jewels with Harvest's "reforge rare, keep prefix" -craft to get attribute and resist bonuses.

Get CDR to 66% and it's enough. After you have every other upgrade, get the elevated CDR boots (from 15% to 20%), +1 all spell skill gems wand (you can get this earlier), 21/23 Spellslinger gems and thus 82% CDR.

And helmet does eat a lot of currency, 40-50ex might be in the ballpark. Personally I wouldn't even try to get elevated affixes nor level 20 gem affixes.

I already got 21/23 spellslinger gems luckely. The issue that I now have with the new gem setup in chest and helm slot that I dont have enough mana for mana reservation. (Desecrate 24% mana reserve, and 6l 82%)
"
Naccer wrote:

I already got 21/23 spellslinger gems luckely. The issue that I now have with the new gem setup in chest and helm slot that I dont have enough mana for mana reservation. (Desecrate 24% mana reserve, and 6l 82%)

Pick 4% + 4% mana reduction from Sovereignty wheel. Respec Aura Effect passive and get one point from elsewhere.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Naccer wrote:

Pick 4% + 4% mana reduction from Sovereignty wheel. Respec Aura Effect passive and get one point from elsewhere.

You're a boss! Thanks for all the help :) Dmg already feels better with the link switch.
I got this so far ...

Would it be better if replace the boots & belt with

??
nice build, i sell it pm me
Does anyone know if awakened spell cascade x2 is really necessary, or just a vanity item? Original post says it quadruples DPS in FAQ but doesn't explain why, this doesn't seem to make any sense and I'd like to understand the details before I invest 18 exalts into two gems.
Help please, I'm being dumb and don't understand what's wrong on my setup

Decided to transition my necro DD to this build "LL VD+DD Spellslinger" on a budget, right now I can't support the two spellslingeres actives at the same time

My POB: https://pastebin.com/HzdRJkWu

Gear I have for the budget version:
Spoiler

I need to get the cluster jewels but right now I'm trying to put together spellslinger and I can't. Can someone lend me a hand please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info