Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hi, it´s maybe a weird question... but how to manage to push 5-bottle-buttons @ the same time?
Nice build by the way... ;)
Love the build, I've been playing a very similar version recently.

Looking at the POB, you have 25%~ life that is unreserved. Imo, in order to get the fastest clear you NEED to be using a bodyswap - spellslinger - blood magic gem setup. You can replace your dash setup with it or just put dash in as the fourth slot. You'll lose the arcane surge but the damage is way overkill anyway even without it.

With the bodyswap spellslinger linked you literally fly across the map killing everything just holding down the one button.

When you need to stand still you just deactivate the bodyswap spellslinger skill and youll stop flying around, and then you can use normal dashes during that time. After, you can just enable it again
"
Love the build, I've been playing a very similar version recently.

Looking at the POB, you have 25%~ life that is unreserved. Imo, in order to get the fastest clear you NEED to be using a bodyswap - spellslinger - blood magic gem setup. You can replace your dash setup with it or just put dash in as the fourth slot. You'll lose the arcane surge but the damage is way overkill anyway even without it.

With the bodyswap spellslinger linked you literally fly across the map killing everything just holding down the one button.

When you need to stand still you just deactivate the bodyswap spellslinger skill and youll stop flying around, and then you can use normal dashes during that time. After, you can just enable it again

You mean your assassin? How do you like it?
"
Kurnis wrote:

You mean your assassin? How do you like it?

Definitely not as good as assassin, I just converted it to try the build since I didnt have a necro leveled. Though I can get going pretty quick, its similar attack speed with badge of the brotherhood and stacking max power charges.

Biggest downfall is the defense, max dodge doesnt quite feel as good as max block imo.
Last edited by Azula27 on Jun 10, 2020, 2:06:58 AM
Alright guys i tested Body Swap and Purifying Flame and here are my results:

- Body Swap
Insane clearspeed but very little control over character. Dodging bearer explosions or volatile dead from enemies can be very difficult. Of course i tried hardest content T19 100% delirious max scarabs max juiced. And it was a desaster because Body Swap straight teleports into death.
Recommendation: Only use for mapping if you like it otherwise stay with dash/second wind

- Purifying Flame
I used this as a 3rd skill and replaced COnc effect with it. So i had VD + DD and Purifying Flame but to be honest i couldnt tell any difference. When i added Detonate Dead to the setup where i had only Volatile Dead the changes were drastic and the difference were huge for T19 100% delirious but for Puryfing Flame i really cant tell if there is a difference
Recommendation: Use if you like it but i cant say if it makes any difference in real gameplay.

@Yoelikooo can you tell me what was remarkable about Purifying Flame maybe i have overlooked something?
Last edited by zzang on Jun 10, 2020, 1:22:15 PM
"
zzang wrote:

Hello its pretty easy you can adjust keys that you want to use for flasks in the options. I use 1,2,3,4 and Spc (=Space). Its a very comfortable position for my hand without getting carpal tunnel problems.

But why ask the same question 5 times?

I believe its because yesterday there was a problem with the entire POE platform (Servers + WEB servers)
for more than an hour people could barely log in the forums or the game... I saw his messages yesterday and it was around that time..
"
Yoelikooo wrote:

I believe its because yesterday there was a problem with the entire POE platform (Servers + WEB servers)
for more than an hour people could barely log in the forums or the game... I saw his messages yesterday and it was around that time..

Oh i see. Cant wait to try out the changes after work today :)

- Body Swap
Insane clearspeed but very little control over character. Dodging bearer explosions or volatile dead from enemies can be very difficult. Of course i tried hardest content T19 100% delirious max scarabs max juiced. And it was a desaster because Body Swap straight teleports into death.
Recommendation: Only use for mapping if you like it otherwise stay with dash/second wind

- Purifying Flame
I used this as a 3rd skill and replaced Concentrated effect with it. So i had VD + DD and Purifying Flame but to be honest i couldnt tell any difference. When i added Detonate Dead to the setup where i had only Volatile Dead the changes were drastic and the difference were huge for T19 100% delirious but for Puryfing Flame i really cant tell if there is a difference
Recommendation: Use if you like it but i cant say if it makes any difference in real gameplay.

@Yoelikooo can you tell me what was remarkable about Purifying Flame maybe i have overlooked something?
Last edited by zzang on Jun 10, 2020, 1:23:07 PM
I am assuming the change from a Pure Life to a LL, Shavronne based change is huge for survivability. Right?
"
zzang wrote:

- Body Swap

- Purifying Flame
I used this as a 3rd skill and replaced Concentrated effect with it. So i had VD + DD and Purifying Flame but to be honest i couldnt tell any difference. When i added Detonate Dead to the setup where i had only Volatile Dead the changes were drastic and the difference were huge for T19 100% delirious but for Puryfing Flame i really cant tell if there is a difference

First: regarding Bodyswap, its only good for regular maps, and its very good, im doing that as well (thanks for the tip btw - for the guy who said that) - tried in delve and its hard to control it + playing like that too much feels like it ruins my vision :)

well, for Purifying flame setup I have the following :

I havent given up on concentrated effect.
according to POB, puryfing flame does a bit over 1 mil damage for me on hit and another 750K on shockwave (while im stationary - using "Nature's Patience" instead of one "Energy from Naught")
detonate dead, at its best gave me around 700k damage. (its still there, with less damage)
I have just did a t16 60% delirious + einhar scarab + breach (my potato pc wouldnt handle more than that)

what can I say, monsters vanish...and you have a way better gear.

I don't know how you set it up but anyway, this is how I use it... now using 1 curse.

edit: just want to say... there are many variations, all are good... the core of this build is what makes it so versatile...anyone can enjoy it the way he does.. im always trying to find ways to improve.

again sir, thanks for the build.. its amazing and keeps me busy :)
Last edited by Yoelikooo on Jun 10, 2020, 2:20:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info